Imaginola Photography Reviews

4 | New Orleans, LA

4 Reviews for Imaginola Photography

Daphne · Married on 11/22/2014

Such a gift to have stumbled across this NOLA gem. What a treat to open up my photo box to a professionally edited video and a bound photo album along with my photo disc. Jason stayed longer than scheduled with very little notice. He also made sure I had the mandatory pictures that I didn't know I needed! Thk you!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Imaginola Photography's reply:

Daphne, Thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed being a part of your special evening.

CELESTE · Married on 08/09/2014

We were so Blessed to have Jason and ImagiNOLA as our photographer!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Celeste,

Thank you for your feedback, We are happy you chose us to be your wedding photographer, and even more so that you were satisfied with our service and finished product. here's to many years of love and happiness between you both.

Tanisha · Married on 11/30/2013

Very Professional, Prompt, and plenty of beautiful photos!!!! I will be using Imaginola for my next event.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Tanisha,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review. We were thrilled to be your wedding photographer and enjoyed capturing and preserving your beautiful memories. We wish you both many years of love and happiness.

3.0

Jason was very professional. This was a destination wedding for us and working with him was easy. There were things that we wish that we would've communicated before the wedding (important shots) but overall, Jason did a good job capturing our day. We would recommend him to others looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Imaginola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your Wedding and entrusting us with the preservation of those very special memories. We are terribly sorry about any misunderstandings that may have occurred, and assure you that is not in keeping with our standards. We are however, thankful you were satisfied with your final wedding photos and video. We hope you enjoy them for years and years to come.