Imaginola Photography Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Sarah Married on 11/06/2021

Outstanding Photo Booth

Gave us the Kardashian photo booth look that is all the rage. Guests loved it and it was super fun. Really outstanding and easy to work with!
  • Regina
    Regina Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent went above and beyond

My Photographer and videographer for my wedding Sept 7th. Easy to work with and great communication I recommend

Update: Wedding 9.7.19. Jason is great!!! Was there before I arrived. Professional went above and beyond. He delt with crazy groomsmen and nothing never changed was on point and caught one of the best days of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and videographer thank you imaginola I cant wait to see the finished product
    Daphne Married on 11/22/2014
    Such a gift to have stumbled across this NOLA gem. What a treat to open up my photo box to a professionally edited video and a bound photo album along with my photo disc. Jason stayed longer than scheduled with very little notice. He also made sure I had the mandatory pictures that I didn't know I needed! Thk you!

Imaginola Photography's reply:

Daphne, Thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed being a part of your special evening.
    Celeste Married on 08/09/2014
    We were so Blessed to have Jason and ImagiNOLA as our photographer!

Celeste,

Thank you for your feedback, We are happy you chose us to be your wedding photographer, and even more so that you were satisfied with our service and finished product. here's to many years of love and happiness between you both.
    Tanisha Married on 11/30/2013
    Very Professional, Prompt, and plenty of beautiful photos!!!! I will be using Imaginola for my next event.

Tanisha,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review. We were thrilled to be your wedding photographer and enjoyed capturing and preserving your beautiful memories. We wish you both many years of love and happiness.
  • User2007181 2+ years ago
    Jason was very professional. This was a destination wedding for us and working with him was easy. There were things that we wish that we would've communicated before the wedding (important shots) but overall, Jason did a good job capturing our day. We would recommend him to others looking for a photographer.

Imaginola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your Wedding and entrusting us with the preservation of those very special memories. We are terribly sorry about any misunderstandings that may have occurred, and assure you that is not in keeping with our standards. We are however, thankful you were satisfied with your final wedding photos and video. We hope you enjoy them for years and years to come.