I Do Photography Reviews

23 | Murfreesboro, TN

23 Reviews for I Do Photography

23 I Do Photography Reviews

Larea · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike and his team were oh so wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Karen · Married on 11/13/2016

Mike was AMAZING! no matter how well planned everything is, something will always go not as planned. Mike was calm and kept me & my daughter calm and even-headed through the chaos before the wedding.
    He goes above & beyond as well; my husband had cancer and was in a wheelchair and Mike showed up early and made sure that everything was set up and 100% accommodating for him. (which meant so much to me).
    Mike was always professional, thorough, courteous and has an outstanding personality. I would recommend him to anyone & everyone. (My son is getting married this coming summer and we will use Mike's service again)

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2016

Wow! What do I say? Mr. Mike is hands down one of the nicest men I have ever talked to! I have been looking for a photographer for six months. I have been looking for a DJ for about three. I could not find a single DJ or photographer that was in my price range. I told Mr. Mike my price range and we found the perfect package for me. When he asked me if I wanted a Photo Booth I told him no because I knew I couldn't afford it! But I did tell him that I would really like one. He replied with, this is what I can do for you! I ended up being able to get a photographer, a DJ, and the Photo Booth all in my price range !!!!! I'm telling you if you're looking for someone that is going to be kind and friendly and someone you want at your wedding this is the place to go. I DO PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

Talyia · Married on 06/11/2016

Omg where do I start about Mike Reeves at I Do Photography. He was so awesome to work with. He photographed our wedding this past weekend 6/11/16 at the Hermitage Golf Course, and was my back bone even when things got a little crazy he eased the situation while staying professional and still capturing every picture we wanted and more. We also had the photo booth which was a major hit. He was reasonably priced, and is open to payment options. My whole family loved him and they already want to book him for future events. You are crazy if you don't book him. But if you don't at least I know he will be available for me. We love you Mike.

Emily · Married on 07/24/2015

Mike and Richard did my wedding and engagement pictures and I couldn't be happier. Both were super respectful and sweet. They really know how to listen to what you want, even when you deviate from the plan and tell them to just wing it! We had a photobooth at the wedding, which was the talk of the town. Even my grandfather got into the photo fun! No one could resist Mike and Richard's charm. They were fantastic from beginning to end! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone, in fact I already have!

caitlin · Married on 12/10/2014

My dad is the best photographer in all of Nashville/Murfreesboro. So far he has got 5 stars on all of his reviews expect on one. He takes Wedding, Maternity, Senior, and Family. Choose I Do photography for any of the events listed above. (He also has second shooters.)
    Wedding Wire made me put a wedding date in, I am not actually married. I am 9. My dad did not know I did this so this is not fake.

Brittnay · Married on 11/01/2014

Mike and Richard were amazing. My wedding was one of the most chaotic experiences of my life, and I dont know what we would have done without them. One of my bridesmaids had a dress malfunction and Mike helped SEW her in to the dress. We didn't have a dj and had some music malfunctions and they helped emcee and DJ our wedding. And most of all they captured some wonderful moments for us. When I looked at my pictures the first time all of the chaos disappeared from my mind.

Katrina · Married on 09/20/2014

Mike and Richard were amazing at my wedding! They had amazing ideas that turned out so beautiful. They were open to all suggestions and so flexible. My pictures were the perfect mixture of capturing the fun and beauty of my wedding that lets me relive every moment. Mike and Richard felt more like a part of the family than photographers, which made it that much more special.

Julie · Married on 09/06/2014

I Do Photography was very professional and very helpful on the wedding day. We got our pictures back in a timely manner and were very impressed with how the pictures turned out. Would definately recommend them.

Mike is very friendly and accommodating. Definitely a good value.

kendall · Married on 05/24/2014

Mike is such a fun, talented, down to earth guy. I was looking for someone who had skill but who I felt comfortable being around and sharing my big day with. He actually even helped keep my nerves calm on my big day! He and his assistant Richard both came at 11am that day and stayed until almost midnight (the entire event!) We also rented the photo booth and it was a big hit! I promptly received my photos within about 6 weeks.. I was expecting months! And I got copies of every.single.photo. so much nicer than 30 or so that you usually get! I had told him I love candids and he got plenty of those as well as professional shots. I would recommend Mike for quality and value. We love our photos. Thanks Mike!

Kendall Newsom

Hillary · Married on 04/06/2013

Mike did a great job on our wedding day with photography. I have a big crazy family and I knew all my aunts would be asking for pictures of this person and that, plus a million group family photos. Mike used humor throughout to get through. Also, I had a very specific shot I wanted to do involving my train because I loved the train on my dress. He got it! Though my husband and I STILL haven't picked out all the photos for our album, working with Mike has been great. Would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2013

Of all the things I spent money on for my wedding, photography was among the top priorities. We were spending so much I wanted to be sure I was happy with all the photos we got to capture the memories. Mike did a great job making me feel at ease before the event, talking to me about my priorities. The day of was great -- he was right there the entire time but didn't feel like he was constantly in our faces, either. I love the photos I got back. Just thrilled with the service, the value, the images that we will cherish forever. Thanks Mike!

I contacted I Do Photography and heard back from them within a short amount of time. I am very particular about getting exactly what I want with photography. At my first wedding, the photographer asked me what we wanted and then he shot pictures of convenience. With Mike, he took the time to clarify who was who and he made sure that we got the important pictures. I hope to use him, in the future, for family shots when that need presents itself. On top of the quality and quickness with which he completes your photography, his pricing was much less than I expected.

Claire H.
    Murfreesboro, TN

I Do Photography bent over backwards (literally) to make my wedding pictures perfect. I was married outdoors. To get "the perfect picture" Mr. Reeves scaled a nearby building to get an "aerial view" of the reception. He got shots that I was not aware of until we received our proofs. He was EVERYWHERE!

Jessie · Married on 07/01/2012

Mike was wonderful to work with! He is very quick with the shoot and getting your photos back to you. The price is much lower than others in the area. We highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 06/25/2011

Rented the photo booth and every one loved it! Thanks!

David · Married on 07/03/2016

I am absolutely amazed with the pictures that Mike was able to capture at the wedding! I will definitely be referring I Do Photography to everyone I meet! Extraordinary!!

Sierra · Married on 07/03/2016

Can I give Mike 10 stars for value? Because he totally deserves that many. I had so much fun working with Mike. He made the process so easy and fun. He was willing to try just about anything and was full of ideas when we got stumped. Mike really goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy. He was originally going to miss shooting our wedding due to a family obligation but changed his schedule around and drove from Texas back to Nashville just to be there in time for our wedding. He was also the one that laced by corseted dress up for my bridal shoot! Great photographer, great professional, you won't regret working with him!

Tabitha · Married on 06/11/2011

Mike was excellent. He met with us early on to plan pictures before, during and after the wedding. He stayed at our reception capturing the excitement and the fun of our wedding guests.

Missy · Married on 03/16/2013

OMG!!!!!! The pics are totally awesome. I luv them <3 <3. I am sooooooooo happy ;o).

Kelli · Married on 05/26/2013

4.2
      1.5

Mike was amazing! He kept my whole wedding on track and running smoothly. He took every picture we asked for. He was patient with us and funny as well. Having him as the photographer was the best choice we made. His price was reasonable as well. Are pictures came out beautiful and were ready a few weeks later. If you are looking for a photographer definety go with Mike at I DO photography you will be very happy and pleased that you did.
    Mr and Mrs. Chambers.