Hilton San Antonio Airport Hotel Reviews

5 | San Antonio, TX

5 Reviews for Hilton San Antonio Airport Hotel

Jeff · Married on 05/04/2018

From booking through the event, Crystal and the Hilton staff handled the arrangements for our funeral reception with professionalism and courtesy. We will definitely consider this property again for any future reception or banquet needs.

Sent on 05/16/2018

My husband & I are not from the area, so I planned to have my reception at a hotel for the convenience of my guests that were traveling here. I was assigned a coordinator but the entire banqet department were extremely helpful. The food was delicious! Also, the Hilton was delightfully welcoming & worked/coordinated well with the multiple other vendors I hired. I was pleased with the personalized service I received. Hilton provided the banquet room, food, cake cutting, bar service, & hotel rooms.

Sent on 04/08/2012

ben · Married on 05/03/2018

An absolute a fantastic venue. Can wait to go back and meet this professional grade staff.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/06/2005

2.2
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The wedding planner changed 3 times and the head chef changed twice during my wedding planning and the changes were not well communicated to myself or my family. It was a huge mess and it was all because the Hilton didn't keep us informed.

Sent on 11/15/2007