Heritage Springs Country Club Reviews

69 | New Port Richey, FL

69 Reviews for Heritage Springs Country Club

DANIELLE · Married on 04/13/2013

OUR WEDDING WAS AMAZING AND EASY TO PLAN WITH MICHELLES HELP AND BEING SO ON TOP OF THINGS AND ORGANIZED! WE LOVED WORKING WITH HER!!:)

Harmony · Married on 03/30/2013

Michelle was awesome and so helpful.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Our wedding at Heritage Springs was absolutely perfect. Michelle the Food and Beverage Director was incredibly patient and helpful through out the planning. Michelle pays close attention to detail and works hard to ensure that everything runs smoothly. The food was amazing! It tasted even better than it did at our tasting. Which is not always the case when you are serving a large group. The wait staff were very attentive and friendly. I would recommend Heritage Springs over and over again!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Ciara · Married on 11/03/2012

Michelle is AMAZING! She was so helpful and always available for us! I honestly could not have done it without her. The venue was beautiful, the food amazing and everyone was so accomodating. We loved this place! We would definitely recommend this venue, and Michelle, to our friends and family.

Sent on 09/05/2013
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/20/2012

Every single person at Heritage Springs was amazing! They made our wedding one we will NEVER forget!! Thank you all sooo much for everything you did for us!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

We had such a wonderful time working with Heritage Springs for our wedding. They were easy to work with, quick to respond, and took care of everything! It was so nice to show up at our reception and trust that everything was done just the way I wanted.

Sent on 02/01/2014

Dana · Married on 04/26/2008

Vinny, the food and beverage director was fantastic. He worked with my husband and I to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The service and quality of the food were wonderful.

Sent on 09/02/2008

laura · Married on 02/04/2017

We had my daughters and husbands wedding at Heritage on February 4th 2017 . Michelle was incredible! Her experience, and knowledge, attention to detail was amazing. The wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were very nice. Food was great ! All and all, a great experience. We highly recommend Michelle and Heritage.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2006

I had a wonderful experience when we had our reception at Heritage Springs. To this day (almost 2 years later) people still comment to my husband and myself how wonderful the wedding was, what a wonderful time they had and how good the food was. We had our cocktail hour in the main dining area which worked out well because there were areas to sit down and then moved into the main hall for the reception. The venue was beautiful, provided great pictures and had a nice outdoor area for guests to go to smoke and/or get fresh air.

Sent on 05/26/2008

Great prices and they are very helpful, I just didn't like the very large and very tall stage in the front of the room. It ruined the room.

Sent on 09/10/2015

We loved having our wedding at Heritage Springs, they were very easy to work. Michelle had to go out of town so we had Tommy to help us on the day of our wedding and he was great! Everything went very smooth and I could not be happier that we chose to get married there.

Sent on 05/22/2015

jade · Married on 12/27/2014

This place was amazing. I can't say enough about Michelle and how much help she was. She really made our day special and stress free. She did everything the day of the wedding so that myself and my new husband were able to enjoy the day. She also went above and beyond when my wedding cake never came. She contacted another bakery while we were getting our pictures taken and put everything in motion to have a cake deliver. None of our guests even knew there was a problem with the cake until the next day. I appreciate how much she did for us on top of how beautiful the location already is.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Robin · Married on 08/10/2013

3.5

First of all for me to take time to review this venue is a miracle, however i am very committed to letting the public know what a great venue Heritage Springs Country Club is. They provided a level of excellence with regards to every detail of my son's wedding. The food was the BEST wedding food we have ever had, and have had numerous positive comments from our guest over the last few weeks with regards to the food, wait staff and venue. Michelle Jarrell, Food and Beverage Manager was professional, responsive and really understood what it means to have a stress free wedding reception.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Krystle · Married on 11/26/2011

This is a beautiful venue for a very reasonable price. The food is amazing and employees are very easy to work with. My only complaint was our bartender the night of our wedding was very unfriendly. Other than that everything was great.

Sent on 01/09/2012

I couldn't have had a better experience.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Beth · Married on 09/26/2010

2.5

We had my daughter's wedding at Heritage Springs. Carol, the banquet manager and her staff were Fabulous! Jake and George ( housekeeping staff)were very helpful helping us to set everything up. Greg was the event coordinator and he left before the reception started. The food was wonderful and evrything was beautiful. If you go there I suggest that you be very specific about how you want things to go while you are planning with Greg. They accomodated everything that we asked for.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Annmarie · Married on 10/27/2007

My husband and I had our reception here on Oct. 27 2007 and couldn't have been happier. The banquet manager Vinny is one of the nicest people ever. He was extremely attentive, and has extensive experience managing these type of events. Vinny was truly a pleasure to work with to plan the perfect reception. The country club is beautiful and our every need was taken care of. The price was one of the most reasonable for such a nice location in the area, and we were extremely happy with our food, service and all around with how our reception turned out.

Sent on 11/06/2007

Lizabeth · Married on 02/24/2007

Vinnie was absolutely wonderful in planning and providing outstanding service for our wedding reception. The country club looked just as we imagined and the appetizers as well as the dinner selections were delicious. Vinnie and Heritage Springs went over and beyond to ensure our satisfaction.

Sent on 01/14/2008

Allison · Married on 05/28/2011

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

The country club was beautifully transformed for my wedding. The reception room is very big, with a stage and a dance floor. I had my ceremony inside in the lobby, which is a gorgeous room. We had a great time there, and I am so happy we chose to have our wedding there. However, there were some moments when the food and beverage manager took a long time to get back with us while we were planning things. I barely saw him during the wedding, and although he said he would help run our slideshow, that ended up being a bit chaotic during the reception. Carol was amazing and took care of everything- set up all the table decorations, etc. The staff was great, the food was excellent. No one complained. It was the right price. The only other issue was that the pool patio was still open during the ceremony and a man tried to open up the glass door into the lobby while we were trying to get married! It was actually pretty funny. Overall, we were happy with it.

Sent on 06/22/2011