33 Reviews for Harris Photography

32 Harris Photography Reviews

My wedding went so smoothly and quickly that I was eager to review my photos after my honeymoonto relive the night! After seeing Kathy's pictures I was thrilled. Her and her partner were able to capture all the little touches I had set up around the venue as well as take over 1300+ pictures throughout the day and night. I couldn't be happier with my wedding planning experience. It can be a hectic and stressful time but if you plan ahead and hire vendors you feel comfortable with, like Kathy, the day really can be perfect. A lot of photographers over charge for their services and don't even include albums-- not Kathy, she has numerous packages to choose from and all are very reasonably priced! After viewing her previous work I was so excited for her to work my wedding and I am thrilled with my choice! Plus she archives her photos for years!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy was amazing from start to finish! She is so bubbly and sweet which made me feel very comfortable to take pictures on my wedding day. She made the day go smoothly and captured some amazing moments. We are so happy we had Kathy as our photographer for not only her professionalism but for her quality of work. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows. After our wedding Kathy had posted pictures online and had us a photo slide show within days, how about that service! We would recommend her to anyone and will use her in the future when we need professional pictures. Thank you so much Kathy!

Caitlin and Mike Smith

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent service, Kathy was very tentative to our needs, she worked with us every step of the way, and the end result was magical!

Profile Picture charles, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thanks to Harris Photography the true spirit of my special day was captured in timeless photographs we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy and Gary were a pleasure to work with. They did exactly what we requested. We gave them their requested amount of time before the cocktail hour to do pictures and we were able to make our entire cocktail hour. We have seen a preview of our pictures, and can't wait to get them! Kathy and Gary are a great team and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 3/24/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married on Oct 22nd 2011. Our pictures turned out amazing. Kathy and her husband Gary were extremely proffessional and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Kathy Harris Photography to any couple looking for a photogrpaher.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy was better than we could have hoped for. She was perfect for our wedding. She did more than we asked for. She was not only our photographer but our wedding planner. She kept everything flowing smoothly and helped us out when the limo was an hour late. Our pictures came out amazing! Her and her husband kept us laughing all night long. Whenever anyone needs a photographer the only name I recommend is hers.

Profile Picture Anthony, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy was so wonderful to work with when it came to the photography for my wedding. She even came and photographed my last dress fitting with my maid of honor. The weather didn't cooperate on our wedding day but Kathy still managed to get amazing photos and made the best out of every situation. The photos that we have from our wedding day will always be treasured.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy Harris did an amazing job at our wedding!!! She is very easy to work with because she is so sweet. She was also very professional and kept everyone on track with time. She went above and beyond for us on our wedding day! The preview slideshow she provided just a week after the wedding was fantastic and a very neat surprise! Kathy took so many great pictures, we are having trouble narrowing it down for our album!! We highly recommend Kathy Harris for engagement and wedding photos!!!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/24/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Over the top polished professional. She was very easy to work with and had a great attitude. Her and husband, Gary, did a fantastic job. They not only shot photos but were more than willing to offer help with little issues that presented themselves – like getting my veil perfectly placed on my head and helping all the groomsmen with their boutonnieres.
Kathy was no-nonsense. She got in and got the got the shot. She worked very quickly and made the process very painless. Additionaly her albums that we looked at are spectacular – these totally sold us on her work. My proofs are in already – and the photos look spectacular.

Profile Picture tracy, 10/2/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy was a joy to work with and her price was fantastic! Not only was she a photographer, she kept a good eye on the schedule, and came prepared with mini scissors for quick snips, and tape to hold my strapless dress up! I am honored that Kathy was my photographer. She captured memories for years to come! I will definetly use Kathy and her husband in the future, as well as recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy Harris Photography was very professional and fun to work with. They always had a great shot in mind and all the pictures came out so wonderful!

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The husband and wife team that make up Harris Photography were wonderful. The photos they took were absolutely lovely, and the album they created with the pictures is something that we will always treasure. Kathy always asked for our input and ideas, and used her talent to really highlight the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture valerie, 2/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy completely stunned us with the amount of work she put in to make sure our pictures were amazing. They were the best pictures I had ever seen. She was so professional and the price wasn't too bad either. Kathy did such a great job and we would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Zoey, 12/16/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy Harris of Harris Photograhy is a total professional. Kathy is a true artist with photography being her craft. Kathy's assistant worked at her side and was just as professional. She made my daughter Jessica's dream wedding come true. I gave her a 5 star rating on all the categories because I believe the rating is a true measure of our experience with Kathy Harris of Harris Photography! I highly recommend Harris Photography for weddings and other events!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy and Gary were so nice to work with. We really appreciated their down to earth attitude combined with their professionalism and expertise. Our pictures are all spectacular! We've been procrastinating picking which ones to include in our album because it is so hard to decide. They stayed with us all day and captured everything from the big moments to family and friend interactions. We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew Harris Photography was the one for us when I received the post card in the mail!
Kathy and her husband are terrific to work with and Kathy's style of work is beautiful, creative and just simply amazing!
For my wedding, my husband and I chose not to spend the extra money on a videographer because we knew Kathy would capture every detail of the day... and that expectation was met 100 times over!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I would use Harris Photography again and recommend them to everyone else I can!
Kristina and Brian

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/4/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were both wonderful photographers. Made you feel very comfortable and treated you like gold. Great pictures too! Highly recommended

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/28/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy was absolutely amazing. They were never once in the way and took amazing pictures. I cannot give her good enough reviews! I would recommend anyone to book with her. She has a real passion for what she does and she enjoys every minute she is at your wedding!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/9/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographers! We were very happy with the service and quality of the photographs.

Profile Picture Caia, 7/13/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy & her husband were a pleasure to work with. They captured all the fun and emotion of our wonderful wedding & most of the time we were completely unaware that they were doing.
Also Kathy is not run of the mill "wedding photographer". She is a gifted photographer and her artistic eye allowed her to turn those photos into a beautiful & cohesive story of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Terri, 7/5/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy and Gary Harris did a great job as photographers for our wedding. They were very helpful and would highly recommend them for weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, parties etc.

Profile Picture Paul , 6/22/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVED working with Kathy, she made taking pictures fun and the pictures came out beautiful!!! I recomend her to anyone I know getting married.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/8/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy's Gallery is by far the best wedding photographer out there. We first fell in love with their photos when we visited the location where we had our wedding. There were two photos on the wall. One which had the name Kathy's Gallery and the other had no name. But the photos captivated my husband and my daughter's eyes. It did not take long for my eyes to fall madly in love with their photography. Upon asking the manager of the location of our wedding who was the photographer of the 2nd photo we were madly in love with, he told us it was the SAME photographer. We immediately called Kathy. Met with her and her wonderful husband in person and I must say that their work was unbelievable!!!!! As if that was not enough, we hired them on the spot and our wedding photos were beyond fabolous!!!!! I've seen books of wedding photos for friends but they will NEVER come close to all of the beauty that was captured in our shots.

Profile Picture Angelica, 8/4/07, 3 Reviews