Groovy Groomsmen Gifts Reviews

Groovy Groomsmen Gifts 2
Groovy Groomsmen Gifts 3
Groovy Groomsmen Gifts 4

Leo · Married on 11/11/2011

A great gift. The Dude Doctor boxes came out great- went well paired with a pint of whiskey. The flasks were also very durable- as the reception can attest to. Ordering was a cinch. I'd highly recommend this gift for your party. Bro Down!

Sent on 12/07/2017

chris · Married on 03/13/2017

I received the Ace of Case toiletry bag, The quality is outstanding the leather is really good quality, the wooden boxes that they come in are also very detailed. the goods arrived very quickly and the staff were very helpful with my request as i am living in China and needed them sent to me here, I would recommend this site for anyone looking for groomsmen gifts.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Mike · Married on 09/17/2016

Anyone who gives a bad review to this company is like one of those yelpers who give one star to a restaurant because they had to wait one minute for their water to be refilled.

I highly recommend this as a groomsmen gift, or birthday, anniversary, wedding gift etc.. Tony drew mine and even though I was overly picky and asked for few alterations, he never lost his patience with me and did whatever he could to make sure I was happy with the drawing. Every single person I have showed it so far has been blown away and you will too if you decide to buy this as a gift.

I don't have anything negative to say about this company. They do amazing work and I will be a repeat customer for years to come. I never write reviews for companies even when i get great service but I would feel guilty if I didn't recognize them for their amazing work in a public forum. Don't hesitate, just buy it, you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kyle · Married on 08/20/2016

A+ experience from start to finish. I purchased a characture painting to send to my groomsmen as an invite to stand by my side. It was a very personal experience, where my needs were custom tailored to. Very open channel of communication with prompt and accurate service. I loved the final product and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Deva · Married on 05/21/2016

I purchased 6 groomsmen gifts from here and loved them all. I received my order very quickly and everything was correct and not damaged. The quality of the boxes themselves is great! They could easily be used to hold something else once the gift inside is removed. The quality of the shot glass and multi tool was very good as well. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Philip Yinger · Married on 11/25/2018

Exemplary service

Excellent quality and customer service

Sent on 11/07/2018

Racquel · Married on 10/25/2017

I am always a bit worried about buying things from sites that I am not familier with. But Groove Groomsmen Gifts was amazing. I had a few questions and immediately got a response from their customer service, who even helped me to get the gifts in time for the wedding. All of the groomsmen loved their gifts, the engraving and products were perfect. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • W

William · Married on 10/21/2017

Triple Threat No Regret

I purchased the Triple Threat for each of my Groomsmen. Ordering was easy and delivery was timely. Each of the items was of great quality and the addition of the personalization put it over the top. It was the perfect gift for my party.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Nick · Married on 09/22/2017

On the Friday morning a week before my wedding (on the following Friday), I found out my original groomsmen gifts fell :hrough so I had to scramble. I left Chris and team at Groovy Groomsmen a voicemail around 8:45am that Friday explaining the situation. Chris called me at 9:15am and we discussed a solution. He asked my preferences and made quick and valuable recommendations of top items that could be customized and shipped same day. I ordered through his website and he confirmed that afternoon that the items shipped. I received them Saturday. Had to pay the expedited shipping but more than worth it, and Chris was fantastic.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Andy · Married on 09/03/2017

I purchased "The Godfather" for the Best Man at our wedding, and it was truly something special. He was impressed with the box and personalized carving ALONE, but to find out that there was a personalized tumbler and coaster inside, not to mention the round ball ice cube sleeve, truly made this gift one of a kind. It is the perfect gift for someone who appreciates top shelf whiskeys, and provided a personal touch above the rest of the groomsman's gifts. The granite coaster is excellent quality, and the writing on the tumbler is great. They even allowed for full initials, not just one letter -
    very customizable! Thank you, Groovy Groomsmen! This gift is amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Denzil · Married on 02/05/2017

I was looking for a gift that wasn't the cliche flask, shot glasses, money clips, etc.... I wanted something unique. Something my guys could reflect on and say " That was a Great Day". When I found the Caricature I knew that this was exactly that gift. Words of advice from the Groom..... Don't wait till the last minute to try and figure out this gift! LOL The people drawing these caricatures may not get YOUR EXPECTATION the very first time, HOWEVER, they will make every accommodation to get the drawing just as you want it. Therefore you might go back and forth reviewing drawings before you accept the final. This is not anything negative towards them, they will do what they need to in order to make you happy. AND check your junk folder when you are awaiting for the first reply... I missed 3 days because unfortunately their first reply when to my junk folder. Best of wishes to all the Happy Newly Weds! #BlessedLife

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Shipping time was super quick; ordering process was super simple, and the final product was just what we needed!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kevin · Married on 10/08/2016

I was looking for a gift for the groomsmen and ushers in our wedding. I wanted something out of the ordinary for my groomsmen and something simply but worth while for my ushers. I ended up buying the Brototype for my groomsmen and I selected the glass engraved Macho Beer Mug hoping my ushers would appreciate it and use it. Neither gift failed me. The groomsmen loved the Brototype, it smelled like brand new leather, the engraving was top notch. I thought the toiletry bag was very well made. My ushers also enjoyed the glass mug. It was made with a thick heavy glass construction. Engraving was very clean and well done. I had contacted the company to get an update on my gifts and their response was very prompt. I would recommend this to anyone. - Kevin

Sent on 10/31/2016

Blake · Married on 09/10/2016

This was a great experience! I ordered over 30 items of various sizes, shapes, custimizations, etc and they came so fast! There was 1 mistake with someone's initials for a product and they sent made another one with no questions asked and sent it immediately. Great service, cool gifts, much faster than expected! Would tell anyone to use them.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Todd · Married on 04/16/2016

Something a little different than the standard whiskey flask!

The bags were of excellent quality and they went over big with my groomsmen. I made a speech about going on a journey and encouraging such before presenting the gifts. As a non drinker, this gift was a nice and original alternative to the overplayed Whiskey Flask standard.

Sent on 04/28/2016

After countless hours sifting through the same overpriced gifts that were overplayed a decade ago, I found Groovy Groomsmen Gifts...and actually had to whittle down a handful of choices to select my groomsmen gifts! The shipping and the customer service was impeccable and my guys loved the Cowhide Writers Muse that I gave them. These guys helped me have an awesome day. Only regret I have is not buying one for myself.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Brice · Married on 09/19/2015

I got the Whiskey Stones and the Decanter. The service was prompt and everything I asked for was delivered on-time.
    Simple and easy.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Tony · Married on 10/28/2017

I ordered eight of the “Ultimate Leather Travel Kits” as wedding gifts for my groomsmen and ushers, and they were very well received. Being in our 40s, we’ve all kind of gone through the cycle of engraved flasks, glasses, knick-knacks, etc. I wanted to get something a little more practical that still held some symbolic meaning (past and future journeys), and these travel kits fit the bill perfectly. The engraving was accurate, the order was completed and shipped promptly, and the bags themselves arrived in great condition. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Joey · Married on 10/23/2016

Order whatever it is you find here and they'll most likely get it to you quick. I ordered my gifts 2 weeks prior to big day and they came post haste!

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • Z

Zack · Married on 11/18/2017

3.0

These mugs are a great gift for groomsmen! I ordered 6 mugs and once I saw the sketch drawings I ordered one for myself, the groom. Groovy groomsmen delivered a quality cup plenty of time before the wedding and I’m extremely satisfied. Thanks!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Groovy Groomsmen Gifts 5

Rocco · Married on 05/13/2016

I was looking far and wide for a great gift for my best man and 7 groomsmen. This site delivered. The personalized cufflinks/tie clip/money clip set in a personalized wooden box was one of the best choices I made. All of the groomsmen enjoyed them and used them at the wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2016

David · Married on 08/19/2017

Ace of Case: Best gift ever
    Couldn't of found a better groomsmen gift. The guys loved the personalized bag and box which also had a nice burnt wood smell. Perfect sized travel bag for all your grooming needs. All of my guys were very appreciative of the gift. When searching for the perfect groomsmen gift, I contacted the Groovy Groomsmen, they were quick to answer any questions I had and solidified my choice to get the Ace of Case with box. I honestly could not have asked for a better gift and great service. Highly recommend anyone to go with the Groovy Groomsmen.
    Thanks again. Dave

Sent on 09/05/2017

Michael · Married on 10/28/2016

Just received my Travel Marvel bags in the mail and can't wait to give these to my groomsmen on my big day. Well done and thanks for a quality product.

-Mike

Sent on 09/27/2016

4.2

This gift was perfect for my beer drinking groomsman. It was nice to be bale to give him a gift that really represents him and something he could use. This was perfect for that and it was especially nice because I was able to have it customized with his initial. The overall quality was great and the fact it was made from a real whisky barrel made it even sweeter. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/04/2016

3.4
      3.5
      2.5

I want to start off this review by saying that I got my products on time and the products I ordered were quality. My biggest complaint about Groovy is there lack of communication. If you call there 800 number it is a google voice number, so you have to say your name and hope someone is going to pick up which in my experience they do not. They also do not call you back when you leave multiple messages. When I sent one email I got a response but every email after that was not replied to. The only way I was able to communicate with the sales team was via their chat feature. Which I am grateful for, but its also a gamble as I got a response one time by calling out the business for being unprofessional. When I first got my order, half of it was wrong and needed to be replaced which they did rapidly. Their products are a great value. I was incredibly nervous at as I ordered was placed a month out and it was custom embroidery. In the end I got the products I ordered, and everything was right with the world. They really could be a world class supplier of groomsmen gifts if they can figure out their communication, responsiveness, and customer management better. I am glad I went with them, just make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to be sure you get your order.

Sent on 03/31/2016