Katonah, NY 10536 Map · Phone number

About The Flip Flop Bitch

Give this lightweight chic fold up tote to your bridal party as a unique & classy gift to use on the wedding day. This tote carries your flips flops, sunglasses, shawls, cameras, & snacks so that you & your bridal party are ready for anything on the big day.

We recommend that the bride buy a special one for herself & one each for the mothers of the bride & groom so that every one will be able to bring their flats & save their feet when it's time to get on the dance floor!

Custom flip flops also available by request, please contact us directly sales@flipflopbitch.com

Follow The Flip Flop Bitch on

bronze wedding ba
ffbprofilepi
ffbweddingpic

10 Reviews for The Flip Flop Bitch

My daughter received one of these bags as a wedding party gift when she was a bridesmaid. We both fell in love with the bags and the line. We have ordered several for ourselves and for gifts in both the sparkly and leather look styles. Everyone who has seen us with the bags admires them and asks where we got them. They are great looking for day, gorgeous for evening and weigh almost nothing which makes them for perfect for travel, the gym, and shopping. Love that the bag fits perfectly in the pretty pouch that it comes with. When using the bags I also use the pouch inside the bag to hold my lipsticks and touch up makeup items. In addition to pretty they are very sturdy and can hold lots of weight.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Patrizia · Married on 10/23/2016

Great customer service and amazing product! Can't wait to give the bags to my bridesmaids :)

Sent on 07/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/23/2016

I just adore my bitch bag! ?? I use it for everything but it's ideal for a wedding. All my friends are getting married now and I've brought my sparkly tote to 7 weddings last year! I can fit my makeup in it, flip flops, comfy dress, wedding card, curling iron, snacks for bridal party... You name it. Weddings are all day events!!! Plus I love how the bags come in so many colors and styles. You'll want ten!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Award

The Flip Flop Bitch FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Shipping
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No