3 Reviews for Golden Palace Banquet Hall

3 Golden Palace Banquet Hall Reviews

The team at Golden Palace was great! Our wedding was more beautiful that I imagined it would be, (and brides have expectations). I loved how formal our wedding was. I was beautiful.

Profile Picture lauren, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

The Golden Palace is a very beautiful venue and their packages are very reasonably priced. Sunny is the event coordinator and she does a fabulous job of trying to make your day extra special. Every request that we made of her was addressed in a timely manner and her standard answer seemed to be yes. We were very pleasantly surprised by the great care and pride that the chef takes in everything that comes out of his kitchen. I was extremely impressed that he was able to prepare the steaks and have them arrive at the table cooked to the proper temperature. Our night at The Golden Palace was a magical experience that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Golden Palace, I must say we had a great time, the décor was gorgeous, the staff was very polite and professional, everyone had a great time!!! I wouldn't have it any other way! The wedding package prices are very reasonable!

Thank you Sunny for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture User3025396, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews