Frosted Reviews

1 User photo

Frosted 1
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2019

Very responsive and attentive!

Melissa checked in with me often to ensure we were on the same page with the cake option and thankfully she did because I changed my mind on her and she made it happen with no hesitations or complications!! The cake/cupcakes were beautiful and everyone loved the taste of them! Many complements!!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Frosted 2
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/12/2019

We loved our cake. It was by far the best tasting wedding cake we have ever had. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to any couple looking for an amazing cake vendor. So glad they could be a part of our day. Working with them went extremely smooth. No issues at all.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Meagan · Married on 05/26/2018

We had an initial meeting to taste three cakes or our choice. All three were delicious, but we went with the raspberry and buckeye.
    We mailed our topper and petals to Frosted a few weeks before the wedding and she took care of getting the cake table set up day-of.
    The cake was delicious, and everyone loved it! Thank you!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Annalyse · Married on 05/27/2017

Frosted was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! Not only were they very helpful in determining what size of cake would be appropriate for our sized reception (especially because I was pretty clueless in this area), they also helped iron out the last minute design details as well. And, to top everything off, the cake was absolutely phenomenal. All of our guests were extremely impressed with the flavor of the cake - we chose the white chocolate raspberry, the red velvet, and the lemon. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Chandler · Married on 05/27/2017

The cake was absolutely amazing! Fresh tasting as well as beautiful design. Melissa did a fantastic job and I would use her over again if I had to!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :)

Frosted was wonderful to work with! She was able to take my ideas and turn into a beautiful reality, and everything was a smooth process. We had some last minute changes (due to final guest attendance numbers coming in), and she was able to recalculate with no problem.  Plus, her cake was really tasty too, and we felt she was better priced than the other vendors in the area. I would highly recommend them for any type of event.  We actually hosted a Derby Party a few years ago (before the wedding), and she was able to make cupcakes for it. I’m definitely keeping Frosted in mind for any future events I have!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Laurie · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding cake was both beautiful and delicious!! Melissa at Frosted met with us, let us try a few samples and talked us through the design ideas I had for our cake. She also made helpful suggestions to stay within our budget. She coordinated with our florist to add the blue orchids I asked for. Our cake was a mix of vanilla and white chocolate raspberry layers. Let me tell you, this is easily one of THE BEST cakes I have EVER had!! It was so good, one of our guests had 4 pieces of cake! We had very little left over, and everyone enjoyed their dessert. I can’t wait to re-order one for our first anniversary!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jordan · Married on 03/25/2017

Frosted always does an amazing job! I've had their desserts before my wedding and knew I wanted them to make my wedding cake. It was beautiful and everyone loved it!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2016

Frosted was a pleasure to work with for our November wedding. Our cake was amazing and our guests are still raving about how good it was!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Frosted was wonderful! I had a very extreme cake idea and it was pulled off flawlessly. Our cake was a tire that was flinging mud up onto my white cake and it was everything that I would have hoped for and more! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 11/01/2016

MacKenzie · Married on 09/03/2016

Easy to work with and super yummy results! We did a cake with a side dessert bar... Everything was stunning and exactly as pictured!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Melissa was wonderful to work with. Her cakes are beautiful and are delicious. I had 2 pieces on my wedding night!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Melissa was wonderful to work with! She was definitely the ideal type of person you would want to have to make your wedding cake! The cake (for bridal party) and cupcakes (for guests) turned out SOOO good, and we received a lot of compliments! We planned on each person taking one cupcake, MAYBE two... and I think it is safe to say that all of our guests ate at least two at the wedding, and then took more home with them! Melissa also made my bridal shower cake, and that was delicious as well! Will definitely be using again in the future for other events!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2016

They have a great variety! We both really liked everything at the tasting - the cake, the frosting, the filling! We did 3 different flavors for each component of the cupcakes, and loved the flavors we chose! Our cake looked great too! Melissa was great to work with - very easy going and professional!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Elysia · Married on 04/16/2016

We enjoyed working with them! We were able to get a simple cake, cupcake stand, approximately 70 cupcakes, and local delivery for roughly $200. Everything worked out exactly how we expected, and they were very professional.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Beautiful cake and taste amazing. Cake is very moist.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Nataya · Married on 10/10/2015

We highly recommend Frosted! Melissa did our wedding cake this past October and it was absolutely delicious and moist. Our guest enjoyed it. Melissa was easy to communicate with and made our process go smoothly. We will definitely keep her in the near future for any other special occasions.
    Melissa- You are awesome! Thanks again :)

Sent on 10/29/2015

Very professional and was able to help me out at the last minute due to another bakery messing up. So thankful I found this bakery. Beautiful and delicious cake!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2015

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Melissa was very professional and easy to work with. I will definitely go back for future cakes!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Jae · Married on 07/11/2015

Make the best cake ever. so moist and the customer service is the bomb.. love this place

Sent on 05/07/2015

Sara · Married on 07/04/2015

Melissa at Frosted was wonderful to work with, providing excellent, responsive service! Plus, her cakes are the BEST I have ever tasted! She offers a variety of cake flavors and fillings, which were all delicious. When it came to the cake design. Melissa got my vision perfectly! The cake was absolutely beautiful with blush rosettes and gold polka dots! It truly was stunning! The guests at the wedding raved about the cake, admitting to eating multiple pieces of cake to try the different flavors! We'll order all personalized cakes from Frosted in the future! If you are planning a wedding or event, you must go with Frosted!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Mallory · Married on 06/20/2015

Frosted gives you what you want and it makes the special day amazing!! Everyone loved all the desserts we had!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Joni · Married on 06/13/2015

Melissa at Frosted offered a variety of delicious cake, icing, and filing combination to choose from. The white cake was the most delicious wedding cake that you could ever want at your wedding along with the bavarian cream.filling. Absolutely delicious! Melissa provided us with chocolate chip cookies as wedding favors as well. The presentation was fantastic. She worked with me to design the favor exactly as I wanted it to be. The cake was decorated beautifully, tasted scrumptious and the cookie favors were not only tasty but of beautiful design. Melissa was prompt with her response emails and helpful in anyway that you can imagine!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Alex · Married on 05/09/2015

They did a fabulous job! I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Mallorie · Married on 05/08/2015

Absolutely LOVED Frosted and will definitely recommend them to anyone! Our cake was beautiful and was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 07/07/2015