Frosted Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Cake!

Melissa was super easy to work with and her cakes are AMAZING! I was going to have a friend bake our cake but she moved out of town, so I was a little late to the game in hiring a baker than I would have liked to be - and despite that Melissa has the date available and made the booking process easy. Her prices are very fair and she helped us stick our budget by getting a smaller cake - and ordering sheet cakes to feed most of our guests which I highly recommend if you're worried about price. Even though it was a smaller cake it didn't disappoint - the texture of the icing gave the cake a beautiful timeless look and the flavors we chose were delicious, we didn't have any cake left at the end of the night because people loved it so much!! Melissa set the flowers on the cake at drop off and she arranged them perfectly! Also in our card box at the end of the night she left a sweet note and a cake Christmas ornament with our anniversary year on it - a really nice touch - can't recommend Melissa and Frosted enough. Thank you Melissa!!!

Frosted's reply:

Rachel, I am so happy we got the chance to work together! Your venue was perfect and we loved all your decor. It was a pleasure working with you, best wishes!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Looked amazing and tasted great

Was a beautiful cake and cupcakes. All tasted great.

Frosted's reply:

Thank you Kristen, your cake/cupcake set up was so beautiful, we loved the backdrop and the chandelier. I was a pleasure working with you. All the best!
    Brianna R. Married on 09/20/2020

Incredible!

After searching for months for the right vendor who could confidently say they could combine 3 different designs from 3 separate pictures for my wedding cake, I found Frosted. Melissa was so patient with us as we explained what we were looking for. In the midst of COVID, Frosted was flexible and extremely helpful. My cake turned out better than I could have imagined and tasted amazing! 10/10 recommend as a wedding cake vendor!

Frosted's reply:

Brianna, it was so great working with you and your mom. The venue looked amazing, we cant wait to see the professional pictures! Congrats and best wishes!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very responsive and attentive!

Melissa checked in with me often to ensure we were on the same page with the cake option and thankfully she did because I changed my mind on her and she made it happen with no hesitations or complications!! The cake/cupcakes were beautiful and everyone loved the taste of them! Many complements!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 01/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved our cake. It was by far the best tasting wedding cake we have ever had. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to any couple looking for an amazing cake vendor. So glad they could be a part of our day. Working with them went extremely smooth. No issues at all.
    Meagan Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had an initial meeting to taste three cakes or our choice. All three were delicious, but we went with the raspberry and buckeye.
    We mailed our topper and petals to Frosted a few weeks before the wedding and she took care of getting the cake table set up day-of.
    The cake was delicious, and everyone loved it! Thank you!
    Amanda Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :)

Frosted was wonderful to work with! She was able to take my ideas and turn into a beautiful reality, and everything was a smooth process. We had some last minute changes (due to final guest attendance numbers coming in), and she was able to recalculate with no problem.  Plus, her cake was really tasty too, and we felt she was better priced than the other vendors in the area. I would highly recommend them for any type of event.  We actually hosted a Derby Party a few years ago (before the wedding), and she was able to make cupcakes for it. I’m definitely keeping Frosted in mind for any future events I have!
    Annalyse Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Frosted was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! Not only were they very helpful in determining what size of cake would be appropriate for our sized reception (especially because I was pretty clueless in this area), they also helped iron out the last minute design details as well. And, to top everything off, the cake was absolutely phenomenal. All of our guests were extremely impressed with the flavor of the cake - we chose the white chocolate raspberry, the red velvet, and the lemon. Highly recommended!
    Chandler Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The cake was absolutely amazing! Fresh tasting as well as beautiful design. Melissa did a fantastic job and I would use her over again if I had to!
    Laurie Married on 05/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding cake was both beautiful and delicious!! Melissa at Frosted met with us, let us try a few samples and talked us through the design ideas I had for our cake. She also made helpful suggestions to stay within our budget. She coordinated with our florist to add the blue orchids I asked for. Our cake was a mix of vanilla and white chocolate raspberry layers. Let me tell you, this is easily one of THE BEST cakes I have EVER had!! It was so good, one of our guests had 4 pieces of cake! We had very little left over, and everyone enjoyed their dessert. I can’t wait to re-order one for our first anniversary!
    Jordan Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Frosted always does an amazing job! I've had their desserts before my wedding and knew I wanted them to make my wedding cake. It was beautiful and everyone loved it!
    Jennifer Married on 11/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Frosted was a pleasure to work with for our November wedding. Our cake was amazing and our guests are still raving about how good it was!
    Emily Married on 10/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Frosted was wonderful! I had a very extreme cake idea and it was pulled off flawlessly. Our cake was a tire that was flinging mud up onto my white cake and it was everything that I would have hoped for and more! Highly Recommended!
    Mackenzie Married on 09/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Easy to work with and super yummy results! We did a cake with a side dessert bar... Everything was stunning and exactly as pictured!
  • User2629758 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa was wonderful to work with. Her cakes are beautiful and are delicious. I had 2 pieces on my wedding night!
  • User2602772 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa was wonderful to work with! She was definitely the ideal type of person you would want to have to make your wedding cake! The cake (for bridal party) and cupcakes (for guests) turned out SOOO good, and we received a lot of compliments! We planned on each person taking one cupcake, MAYBE two... and I think it is safe to say that all of our guests ate at least two at the wedding, and then took more home with them! Melissa also made my bridal shower cake, and that was delicious as well! Will definitely be using again in the future for other events!
    Courtney Married on 05/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They have a great variety! We both really liked everything at the tasting - the cake, the frosting, the filling! We did 3 different flavors for each component of the cupcakes, and loved the flavors we chose! Our cake looked great too! Melissa was great to work with - very easy going and professional!
    Elysia Married on 04/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We enjoyed working with them! We were able to get a simple cake, cupcake stand, approximately 70 cupcakes, and local delivery for roughly $200. Everything worked out exactly how we expected, and they were very professional.
  • User2403154 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful cake and taste amazing. Cake is very moist.
    Nataya Married on 10/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We highly recommend Frosted! Melissa did our wedding cake this past October and it was absolutely delicious and moist. Our guest enjoyed it. Melissa was easy to communicate with and made our process go smoothly. We will definitely keep her in the near future for any other special occasions.
    Melissa- You are awesome! Thanks again :)
  • User2474510 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very professional and was able to help me out at the last minute due to another bakery messing up. So thankful I found this bakery. Beautiful and delicious cake!
    Kristen Married on 08/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Melissa was very professional and easy to work with. I will definitely go back for future cakes!
    Jae Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Make the best cake ever. so moist and the customer service is the bomb.. love this place
    Sara Married on 07/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa at Frosted was wonderful to work with, providing excellent, responsive service! Plus, her cakes are the BEST I have ever tasted! She offers a variety of cake flavors and fillings, which were all delicious. When it came to the cake design. Melissa got my vision perfectly! The cake was absolutely beautiful with blush rosettes and gold polka dots! It truly was stunning! The guests at the wedding raved about the cake, admitting to eating multiple pieces of cake to try the different flavors! We'll order all personalized cakes from Frosted in the future! If you are planning a wedding or event, you must go with Frosted!
    Mallory Married on 06/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Frosted gives you what you want and it makes the special day amazing!! Everyone loved all the desserts we had!
illustration stars