11 Reviews for Forte Banquet and Conference Center

In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Set Up (1)
11 Forte Banquet and Conference Center Reviews

If you are looking for a wedding venue, look no further! Nick and his crew, especially Lisa and her wait staff, made our daughters wedding reception absolutely flawless! Start to finish, they were fantastic to work with. I cannot say enough about the confidence we had in knowing they had every detail under control. We had a very large group and not a single complaint. The venue, the food, the hospitality, service and overall professionalism were remarkable! We are so grateful to Nick and Forte for making our daughters wedding the best day ever!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deanna, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Can't say enough about what a great experience we had with Nic at the Forte while planning our daughter's wedding. We felt very confident we made the right choice throughout the whole process from the day we booked the venue to the day before when we did our final walk through. We had so many compliments from our guests about how delicious the food was and also how smoothly it went to get all of our guests through the buffet. Thanks also to Lisa and the rest of the staff for doing such an awesome job. Lisa easily calmed our nerves when we weren't exactly sure what to expect by taking care of all the details throughout the evening. We had an awesome time!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeff, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nick was quick, professional, and overall a pleasure to work with. He was flexible and worked with me to make sure everything was ready and in place for my banquet I held there. All the attendees were impressed and the space and service was great! I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Profile Picture Cassie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the service and great hospitality we received when they hosted our big event and will certainly look to use them again in the future and would recommend you do the same.

Profile Picture Brett, 11/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a laid back, but fancy wedding reception. Nick was absolutely the best....very fast responses and willing to go above and beyond to help make the day go smoother! We got many compliments on how good the food was. The staff was very accommodating and willing to help out with any special requests! Thank you so much for making our day so amazing!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Our family and friends really liked the food, atmosphere and everything. We recommend Nick Speck, Forte and Baratta’s for a special event.

Profile Picture Sol, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have used Forte for my husband's unit's dining out for the past two years. They are wonderful and easy to work with. The Army dining out has many traditions and Forte is has been very accommodating for all of our needs. I would highly recommend them!! Thank you Forte!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

Nick was great to work with and he did everything in his power to make the event run smoothly. We will definitely be working with Baratta's Forte again in the future.

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff is so easy to work with, make the planning process a breeze!

Profile Picture Katie , 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

we had a wonderful wedding: nick s. was awesome very professional, very accomodating. i didnt had trouble on everything scheduled appointments. the place was nicely decorated: the food was delicious. we had good feedbacks from our guest. i highly recommend this place for wedding receptions. thank you so much, to nick, and to the crew. me and my husband are trully grateful.
maria

Profile Picture Maria, 1/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)