floral designs Reviews

4 | Kingston, PA

4 Reviews for floral designs

Dana · Married on 07/23/2016

Beautiful! Very easy to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jen · Married on 07/03/2016

I cannot even explain to you how beautiful the flowers at our wedding were. They were the number one thing that I cared about decor-wise, and they were absolutely perfect. John and Paul did a beautiful job with everything - the tables were beautiful; all of the arrangements throughout the venue were perfect, the chuppah was stunning; i LOVED the bouquets and corsages. The real show stopper was the hanging floral arrangement including chandeliers. We had so so so many compliments on the flowers.

John and Paul are also a lot of fun to work with. I went in a number of times and they were so patient and helpful as I figured out what I wanted. They listen well and think about the entire event as they make suggestions.

I would highly recommend floral designs.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/21/2015

Our flowers were stunning! We received so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. It was wonderful with Floral Design, they really pay attention to the details.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2010

Paul and John, the owners of Floral Design, are GREAT! My flowers were gorgeous. They respected my budget and my ideas and created beautiful flowers. They were are also very helpful with working with the reception venue and the church.

Sent on 05/24/2010