233 Weitzel Drive, Montoursville, PA 17754 Map · Phone number

About Cindy Bee Floral

With over 40 years of experience, you're sure to get amazing custom creations for your special day. Cindy Bender also known as Cindy Bee has been making wedding dreams come true for over 40 years. Cindy Bee, located in Montoursville, PA will work with any budget. Contact us today for a FREE consultation! Phone number: 570-435-0842

Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cindybeefloral

Follow Cindy Bee Floral on

jc304

26 Reviews for Cindy Bee Floral

Autumn · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Absolutely stunning work! Everything was beautiful. Cindy made sure I had everything I needed, she was so easy to work with through the planning process and just went above and beyond.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/31/2019

Cindy will make your visions come to life!

We met with Cindy bee Floral at a bridal show at our venue. From the moment we expressed interest in Cindy Bee, Cindy was so welcoming and answered any questions we had. When we wanted to book Cindy Bee Floral, we had a meeting with her and our whole family met with her. From the moment we booked, to the day of the wedding Cindy was there every step of the way. We met multiple times before the wedding and each meeting was more productive than the last. Any photo or idea we had in our heads, Cindy was able to understand and bring your ideas and wishes to real life. She was so knowledgeable about which flowers would be in season and what would work best with what we wanted that it made it easy to choose the best options. She even advised she could work with Global florists she had connections with to provide flowers out of season if necessary, which we thought was great! From the bridesmaid’s flowers and the groomsmen boutonnieres, everything was exactly how we wanted it. We even gave Cindy last minute trinkets to add to the arrangements and she was right on it! Her husband was extremely helpful as well throughout the whole process. The flowers at the ceremony space and the center pieces on the tables were exactly what we wanted. We received so many compliments the day of the wedding and are still receiving compliments about the flowers in all of our photos. If you want an honest and knowledgeable florist, who is there for you every step of the way and provides beautiful florist, choose Cindy Bee!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Jayme

Jayme Sherman · Married on 08/10/2019

Exceptional! Amazing work!

Cindy Bender and her husband, Jim, were absolutely AMAZING to work with! If you are looking for flowers for your bridal shower, wedding or any other special occasion, I would highly recommend Cindy Bee Floral. I told Cindy my vision for my wedding flowers and she went above and beyond my expectations!! Every single detail was so thought out, the flowers were stunning and my arrangements were drop dead gorgeous. My wedding was on August 10, 2019 and I still have guests talking about my flowers! On a few occasions, I've had complete strangers approach me about my flowers since my wedding pictures were posted online. Cindy is the only florist I will use from now on. Her prices are very reasonable and she can work with any budget to make your wedding day beautiful! Brides... please consider contacting Cindy Bee Floral if you want that extra special touch for your big day!

Sent on 12/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cindy Bee Floral FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Emily Kane Photography Wedding Photographers

Cindy Bee has the most elegant arrangements! She is so talented and creative in her work. We love working with her and photographing her beautiful creations! We will continue to recommend her to all of our clients!

• 233 Weitzel Drive Montoursville, Pennsylvania, 17754 See on map
    Location of (Cindy Bee Floral)