37 Reviews for Flashbox Photo Booths

Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

0.5

Honestly, can I give them a negative star rating? I am completely flabbergasted and offended by their unprofessional conduct. They did NOT show up to my wedding. Period. I properly contacted them WAY in advance to book for my wedding date and their services. I even provided the designs I wanted for the photos, but NOPE they just didn't show up to my wedding. I think their excuse was that they thought the wedding was on a different date, BUT PLEASE that's the minimum expectation when you book a vendor. Thankfully, my planner (Aloha Bridal Connection) saved the day by finding an alternative vendor super LAST MINUTE. Phew! Additionally, Flashbox did reimburse me fully for the services that were NOT rendered, but hey everybody please be careful. I will not recommend them to any of my friends or relatives. I don't want anyone else to suffer the same way I did.

Profile Picture Eri, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Nicky was fantastic. She was prompt at communicating and great on the day of the event. She gave her self ample time for set up and was awesome to work with. All the guest said flash box was awesome!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super fun, professional, and detail oriented. Nicky and the Flashbox team answered every question I had, and the attendant on the day of our wedding even stayed a few minutes after the wedding to make sure that my husband and I were able to sneak in a few photos as well! We really appreciated how friendly the entire staff was, and how responsive they were via email and phone. Definitely would hire again!

Profile Picture User4827376, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Good service, fun props, professional, good value

Profile Picture User3996116, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a Flashbox photo booth at our wedding and it was a huge hit! It kept the kids at our reception occupied before dinner started (there were a lot kids under 10 and our dinner was super delayed). Then our guests of all ages got into it! At first, we thought about getting a more traditional favor for our guests, but the printed photo strips are a great keepsake and digital copies make it easy to get everyone a copy. We'll definitely rent from Flashbox again the next time we have a big party.

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Flashbox is awesome. Overall, Flashbox provides great photo quality, beautiful background, and wonderful service at competitive pricing. While I was Googling a photo booth vendor, there were several, kind of shady/spammy looking vendors that popped up, but then thankfully I found Flashbox. I worked with Nicky throughout my process and she is a real gem. Nicky is very responsive to emails and totally easy to work with. There was so much to worry about throughout the planning process and so it was nice that this component of the wedding was so easy. At the event, the staff was super nice and many guests have told me what a positive experience they had with them. Additionally, I think lots of people have mentioned this, but it’s a really cool touch that the photo booth staff will hand you a USB thumb drive at the end of the event of all of the photo booth photos. If you’re like us, there are a few people who thought that there was no evidence of the photos and we had some hilarious photo booth bloopers.

As a side note, we purchased a scrapbook, colorful markers, and some fun scrapbook wedding themed sticker packets from Michael’s and asked our guests to use the copy of their photo booth photo to sign our guest book. I highly recommend this idea. I have probably looked our guestbook 100 times in the past 2 weeks.

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

HIT OF THE NIGHT!!! This was my "splurge" for the wedding and I am sooooo happy we chose this company. Nicky was a very nice and understanding and very accommodating. Theron was our photo booth attendant and he was a pleasure to work with. He was so nice that he was more like a guest to us and he expressed that he felt very welcome and appreciated. Everyone loved him and he helped make all my photo booth pictures unforgettable!!! Highly recommend them! Beautiful booth, beautiful picture quality, fun props, reasonable prices, fast response, and a customized logo etc. thank you Nicky and Theron for a wonderful experience!!! - michael and mirna

Profile Picture Mirna, 4/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great job Tommy! My guests loved your photobooth! You were very professional and courteous. I would hire you again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Profile Picture Rita, 3/30/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having Flaashbox do our photobooth rental was one of the best decisions we made. Tommy offered me a great deal and we were even able to customize our banner at no additional cost. He was able to match the banner to our wedding invitations and they looked amazing. The props were fun and Tommy was a great attendant! Before leaving, he gave us our CD full of images so we could remember all of the fun memories from that night.

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Got a deal in livingsocial for my wedding. Tommy was friendly and helpful when planning for my wedding and giving me a design. He also responded in a timely manner. Photo booth itself was neat and stable. it also looks very maintained and professional. Would definitely recommend flaashbox.

Profile Picture Tricia, 2/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy/Flashbox was by far the easiest vendor we worked with for our wedding. Price was very competitive (trust me I looked everywhere), Tommy was very professional to my family and guests, and the props were a great addition.

Thank you Tommy for making the greatest day of my life even better!

Profile Picture Jason, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I just used Flaashbox 2 days ago and I have to say that it was great! I gave Flaashbox and tommy 5 stars in all categories because 1) when I called him or emailed him, he responded immediately., 2) he was very professional in explaining the services and cost, 3) we had to change the hours on him only a few days before the wedding and he accommodated, 4) the quality was a lot better than I expected, and 5) and because the quality was better, so was the value.

I want to emphasize that the booth itself is a very nice, clean, and simple booth. It fit in well with the aesthetic of my wedding because it didn't look cheap and wasn't flashy or cheesy. I really appreciated that.

Also, the photos were very clear. You get 2 print outs for every set of pics you take. That was cool.

As for Tommy, he emailed me within 36 hours of my event to tell me that the gallery of photos were up thanking me for hiring him.

Needless to say, he was very professional and happy before, during, and after our wedding. I will definitely use Flaashbox again!

Profile Picture Abby, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved the Photobooth they provided and so did all my guests! Tommy brought fun props and gave us the option of doing color or black/white for each picture. Gave us 2 copies for each guest, plus a nice cd of every picture taken at the end as a memory of our wedding!! A definite hit for guests, so much fun!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/11/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy and his team are professional and extremely caring. They want to make your day the most special! I appreciate that he worked with me and my husband to create the right look for our photo strip design. He's a very hard worker and I wish him and his business well!

Profile Picture Irene, 11/3/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Flaashbox for my wedding at the end of August 2012, and I couldn't be happier with the service. The booth is very large (I think we crammed 10 people in it at once), the props are simple and fun, and the quality of the photo strips is flawless. The booth itself is also really beautiful - white when it's light outside, but then it glows different colors when it gets darker. I'd highly recommend Flaashbox to anyone looking for a fun, easy, and memorable way to entertain guests at his/her wedding.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So much FUN!! Tommy was organized and professional. The booth looked great and the pictures were fantastic! Our friends and family kept coming back for more and really got a kick out of the props. We had so much fun looking through all of the pictures on the gallery and in the scrapbook our friends made. Such a great addition to our reception and the personalized photos were the perfect keepsakes for our guests.

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/19/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was not a wedding, but my daughter's bat mitzvah. Tommy showed up early, was more than ready by the time the guests arrived, and stayed thru to the end. He brought props for all the guests, and they loved it! The booth was clean and roomy enough to get groups of people together.

Profile Picture Lara, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If I had more hands I would give Flaashbox more than 2 thumbs up!! From the start Tommy was really helpful and quick in responding back. I found flaashbox through a deal on Living Social. I am so happy I came across this. Tommy was nice enough to custom make my banner and it matched so perfectly with the rest of the wedding scheme. They had a new photo booth that looked amazing and from the start this photo booth had a non-stop line. We were able to fit 10 people into the photo booth rather comfortably... but I have seen some of my photos and it looks like there were more than 10 people at one time. LOL!! love it. Tommy stayed throughout the whole event. I would definitely work with Flaashbox again for my next extravaganza!! Thanks so much Tommy :)

Profile Picture Abigail, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy was really responsive and willing to work with my budget. I recommend Flaashbox - my guests got great use out of the photobooth and the props that came with the package! I like that they also allow a viewing of the gallery online, immediately after the event. They were worth the cost and added a fun element to the wedding reception. I would recommend them again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a hit! Everyone went in at least 5 Times each it was so much fun! The man from Flaashbox was super kind and very helpful! They gave us a cd as well so we got to have copies of everyone's! Thank you Flaashbox we had a blast!

Profile Picture mya, 7/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Flaashboxx Photobooths for our July wedding and cannot say enough good things about the experience. From the start Tommy was amazingly helpful working with our budget and making us feel comfortable that they would provide the best service on our special day. They did all of that and more - there was a line of guests at the photobooth throughout the entire evening and everyone raved about what a wonderful treat it was to take fun photos and to take home a fun memory from the evening. In addition, the attendant was very professional, the booth was very nice looking and fit in with our semi-formal wedding (unlike some of the other booths that we checked out that looked much more casual or just not professional). We would HIGHLY recommend Flaashboxx for any event!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/14/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a wonderful service Tommy provided to us! He was at the venue and set up before we even arrived to put the finishing touches on the venue for our party. He was kind, polite, helpful and fun-loving and our guests loved him! The quality of photos was great and Flaashbox designed a special background for our photos that we loved! The DVD with the pictures arrived when promised after the event. I would highly recommend using Flaashbox and I intend to use them again for our next big event.

Profile Picture Lori, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Flaashbox was amazing!!! Everyone at our wedding had so much fun playing in the photo booth. They are still talking about it! Tommy was so helpful and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Flaashbox to anyone wanting to spice up their next event with a super fun activity. People love leaving a party with instant photo memories of a good time!

Profile Picture Renee , 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy was great, prompt, responsive, flexible with our schedule and great to work with. Our proofs were up the day after our wedding! Would definitely use for future events.

Profile Picture Betty, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Really nice service and good quality photos.

Profile Picture joseph, 5/6/12, 1 Review