FlashLab Photo Booth

Kailua, HI View map

FlashLab - More than a Photo booth.

Fun-loving artist meets quirky photographer with a sense of humor to boot. Neither grew out of playing "dress up" or the novelty of playing "photo shoot". And so begins the tale of professional quality photography booth, complete with wardrobe and accessories.

Together they bring you FlashLab: A professional grade portable studio that will help to make your wedding day unforgettable with crisp, vibrant, high definition photos, excellent service and the most unique, sophisticated and wacky props and costumes you can imagine!

What event items are available?

Photo booth

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Prints
Props

• Chris
    Chris F. Married on 02/01/2020

Interactive and contagious fun!

It was an easy way to get everyone fired up and happy to have a good time, capture the pictures and share them after the destination wedding. The team was well organized and made it easy to sort through backgrounds, themes to fit with our wedding.

FlashLab Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your review Chris! We loved being a part of your and Danielle's wedding at Loulu Palms, what a gorgeous wedding it was. Cheers to you two!
    Michelle Married on 05/05/2018
    Flashlab Photobooth is honestly the BEST photobooth that I have seen. Aerin and crew are so awesome! They are so easy to work with and give great suggestions. The reasons I chose Flashlab, aside of great customer service, were: 1) the quality and filter of the photos (my guests commented that they never looked better!), 2) the booth itself (unlike most these days... it's actually a booth, so it's so much more fun to mug for the camera in private... way funnier and more candid pictures!), and 3) the costume props! (so many to choose from and so fun!)!! The photobooth was occupied the whole time at my wedding... we even had to extend the time we had it! It made for such cute memorabilia. Many of my guests ended up using at least one of their photos as their profile on social media!! Thank you for making my day so fun and special!
    Resham Married on 12/30/2017

We are so happy FlashLab was part of our wedding! People absolutely loved the photo booth. The accessories were so fun, the pictures high quality, and the turnaround time super speedy - they sent us the gallery the day after our wedding!

Aerin was really responsive both leading up to and after the wedding. She helped us design a logo for the prints and deleted an iffy picture of me being silly from the gallery at my request. :) We lost the little gift bag and prints that Aerin gave us at the end of our wedding night, which bummed us out, and Aerin went above and beyond to fix the situation by mailing us prints.

Mahalo for everything, FlashLab!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

FlashLab Photo Booth Price Rates

Bliss DJ's Hawaii Bliss DJ's Hawaii Wedding DJs

Definitely my fav photo-booth... The best crew and the best, hands-down the best props...ever!

Pure Media Hawaii Pure Media Hawaii Wedding Videographers

One of the coolest photo booths we've ever been around, period. I can't imagine not being entertained for hours with the amount of crazy props they have. Without a doubt, a guest favorite at every wedding.

Glenn Anthony Weddings Glenn Anthony Weddings Wedding Photographers

Simple setup, but what catches my attention is the amount of quality and lighting this booth produces. Not to mention the dozens of accessories that accompany this photo booth is unique. Photo prints are of high quality and great customer service. I've seen many companies attempt to create an original photo booth, by far this takes the cake.

Kailua, 96734
Location of (FlashLab Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding