P.O. Box 1397, Pearl City, HI 96782 Map · Phone number

About Creative Image Photo Booth LLC

Creative Image Photo Booth LLC is Hawaii's premier and affordable photo booth rental company. We offer sleek, luxurious, and exciting photo booths which is a perfect fit for any occasion. Come and see us to have a one-of-a-kind experience with ever lasting memories.

Follow Creative Image Photo Booth LLC on

logoweb site100x62
logoblack trim small
logoweb site100x62
logoblack trim small

2 Reviews for Creative Image Photo Booth LLC

Stacia · Married on 03/18/2016

Courtney is awesome. I couldn't decide how I wanted the layout for our photos and I just gave him a copy of my invitation and he created the most beautiful photo layout that matches our color scheme and theme. He's very easy going and very helpful. His prices were pretty good and the packages he had to offer were great. My guests had a ball at the reception with the photo booth.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Cristyn · Married on 04/19/2014

My husband and I LOVE taking cheesy pictures of ourselves in photo booths! It's really the more acceptable form of a selfie except the only filters to choose from are color or black and white. We knew we wanted a photo booth at our wedding reception, but were on a tight budget. We did A LOT of research and contacting of vendors and we found Creative Image to be the most reasonably priced with the best service and responsiveness. In all of my wedding planning experiences, I found that there are many vendors that are easy to work with and very accommodating, while there are so many others that you really have to constantly hound down just to get a simple answer from.

Courtney was very easy to work with and even drove out to Kaneohe to meet with me upon contact. He spent a good hour with me trying to get all of my crazy ideas for the background. He was also very kind to offer us a free upgrade on our photo booth. While the photo booths may not be the swankiest of them all, what I liked is that he didn't charge extra for props, an attendant, custom background, or the USB drive with all of the pictures from our wedding. We also opted to add the photo upload system for a small fee and our guests loved sharing their pictures to Facebook right after taking them. Children and adults alike had a ton of fun in the Photo Booth and we were so glad we made room in our budget to have one. We are so happy we chose Creative Image because their service was excellent and Courtney was very on top of things which definitely eased my bridezilla mind!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Creative Image Photo Booth LLC FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• P.O. Box 1397 Pearl City, 96782 See on map