Fern 'n' Decor Reviews

36 | Hicksville, NY

36 Reviews for Fern 'n' Decor

Miro · Married on 08/18/2016

Fern and Décor did a remarkable job for my wedding. Me and my fiancée had a royal them and they did an outstanding job. Isha was extremely helpful, she answered all our question, and was so helpful throughout our whole wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Nirali · Married on 08/05/2016

I worked with Isha for my Sangeet and she was amazing!! Very patient and full of great ideas. Decor turned out to be exactly what she said it would be and communicating with her before the wedding was extremely easy! Would recommend them in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Fern n Decor was very wonderful. They took care of all the final confirmations as well as helping with decoration ideas and timeline. I also used great stash of glassware for my candles. They were so helpful on the day of the wedding that my wife and I didn't worry about a thing! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planning!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 02/05/2016

I'm one of their happy costumers. They handled my daughters party very well. All the visitors enjoyed the party and of course my daughter's happy as well. Thank you guys!

Sent on 02/23/2016

I used Fern n Decor to plan my wedding in May. It was such a pleasant experience with Fern n Decor, so convenient, Sharan was very helpful organizing everything, answered every of my email and my questions. . I really had a good time on my wedding thanks to Fern n Decor.

Lavanya · Married on 10/25/2015

I am so happy I picked Fern N Decor for my wedding reception. They were very helpful and accommodated my design/floral arrangement needs. Sam is an excellent florist. Everyone raved about the stage decoration! I will highly recommend this company.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Celebrating my 25th anniversary through them was what I needed. Luckily, I found this link randomly online. Thanks so much to Fern n Decor for helping me decide the venue after being indecisive and all the staff , I enjoyed the night with no worries and issues and had a blast with my friends and family.

Sent on 10/24/2015

The best things for a party decor are all here. Plus their staffs are really great for being so helpful! That's why I'm giving them 5 stars.

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • Donna · Married on 09/01/2015

Fern N Decor team are true event professionals. They have impeccable taste, highly creative and organized which is not an easy combination to find! Rest assured will make your special occasion an effortless and memorable experience.

• User5552042 · 2+ years ago

I set up my reservation through Fern n Decor and I couldn't be happier with my decision. I definitely recommend them if you want to throw a party. My questions regarding their services were answered very quickly via email and I was even given a number for an off-site event manager if I were to encounter any issues, luckily I did not need to contact him. Definitely use Fern n Decor if you are planning a party!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Bruce · Married on 08/28/2015

Has an amazing sense of style, and adds unique elements that make events extraordinary for both clients and guests. They clearly understands clients' needs and makes everything seem effortless, which is quite a feat. It is easy to see why they are in high demand- Fern N Decor was amazing!

Michael · Married on 06/03/2015

Fern n Decor has an amazing sense of style, and adds unique elements that make events extraordinary for both clients and guests. They clearly understands clients' needs and makes everything amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2015

danielle · Married on 06/01/2015

Fern n Decor exceeded our expectations in every way possible. I cannot remember a stressful moment through the planning process and I give sam and aisha all the credit. We call fern n decor our marriage insurance policy - they made our engagement so much fun and the wedding planning process a breeze which was important with our busy schedules They are professional, down to earth who go the extra mile every time

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • Z

zia · Married on 03/07/2015

THEY ARE THE BEST IN BUSINESS...I WAM SO HAPPY WITH THEIR DECOR..EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH..THANK YOU SHARAN AND HIS TEAM!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Ricardo · Married on 11/28/2014

I wanted a wedding decor company who was very efficient and down to earth, but also creative. Somebody who would listen to what I wanted and not only make it happen, but make it better. I researched a lot of wedding planners and was impressed by the range of weddings that Fern N Decor had planned. Fern N Decor experience in many locations assured me that although I was getting married locally in Long Island, Sharan was more than able to rise to any challenges that might occur - and rain certainly didn't have him skip a beat! When I first met with with Sharam I immediately felt comfortable and knew I could trust him to make sure that everything went smoothly and I did not have to worry about any details or coordinating - I could simply enjoy my wedding. Of course sharan had excellent contacts and was very efficient and super-organized, Fern N Decor also made the whole process very enjoyable. It was a lot of fun to work with them.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/15/2014

Fern 'n' Decor is an amazing company. They offer beautifully, hand picked decorations and exceptional customer service. The ladies here take the time out to accommodate every bride according to her needs. I absolutely love their friendly staff and how helpful they are from the day you walk into their door to the day you say I do. Their attention to detail is above standard as well and they go above and beyond a brides expectations!
    I explained my vision to them and they drew up a wonderful sketch for me. They also showed me there many collections. Once every thing was set up, I was just in awe. It looked nothing like the sketch. It was more amazing, spectacular, and colorful. It was the most beautiful event I have held. The lighting was perfect. The colors were perfect. I felt like a real princess that day. Sure, the dress means a lot. And the catering is important. But every one remembers the decorations. It`s one of the first and last things they see. And to this day, no one has forgotten my decor from Fern 'n' Decor. It's the talk of family get together.

Sent on 03/16/2015

I want to thank the team of Fern 'n' Decor for making my wedding much much more than what I had expected it to be! Each and every detail was taken care of. They spent hours upon hours to make sure we got everything we wanted. They give us the most useful suggestions to make our wedding a memorable experience. Thank you so much to the entire team of fern n decor for making my wedding better than I could have imagined it to be!!!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Saurav · Married on 09/07/2013

I am out of words to even describe the quality of service that we have received from Fern N Decor. Sharan and his team were highly professional and they made our wedding look absolutely beautiful. Once again Thank you guys everything was more then being perfect from our Sangeet ceremony to our wedding and Reception Decor. and if anyone of your clients want to see it please show them our videos on youtube.

Saurav & Ankita

Sent on 10/13/2013

Karamjit · Married on 03/02/2013

Fern N Decor not only decorated some of my wedding events but they brought a modern edge to my fashion events as well. Not only are they amazing in design, lighting and floral arrangements, but they are also so easy to work with all the way from the contractual stage to the day of planning and execution. I will definitely continue to use them again because they always come up with new and exciting designs on a regular basis.
    Thanks Fern N Decor
    Karamjit Bhinder

Sent on 11/18/2013

We rented our mandap setup and ordered our garlands (malas) for our wedding from Fern N’ Décor.

Our main contact was Sharan, one of the owners. This is a family business, in which they treat everyone like family. Sharan was flexible on pricing, walked us through our needs and wants for our wedding.

The day of the wedding, the weather was speculating rain and the delivery guys for the mandap stayed onsite (after setting up outdoors) to ensure they were there for us in the event the rain came. I even asked the guys to not say the forbidden four letter “r” word and instead say a prayer for no rain, the delivery guy called me when I was back in my Bridal Suite and said he just called his mother and asked her too, to pray.

The sweetness, the thoughtfulness and the overall demeanor of this company is just amazing. Not to mention, we price shopped for mandaps and this company does NOT overcharge. They are honest and have amazing service.

We recommend Fern N’ Décor to every Indian Bride and Groom. In fact, we have another friend whom we recommended them to and they too were just as pleased!!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Shoma · Married on 08/03/2012

Fern n decor is absolutely amazing. I am a big believer in small mom and pop places and fern and decor is the perfect florist. Although they are not well known like some other florist.. They did an amazing job for an amzing price. They listened met our needs down the last minute of crunch time.My husband and I had two weddings and Fern and Decor did the flowers for both, we also rented our mandap and chuppah from them. Everyone throughout both events raved at the decorations, the drapery on the chuppah as well as the Mandap and the flowers blew our guests away! I am so happy to have worked with Sharan to make my dreams come true. I must say my husband loved every bit of the decorations and flowers for both events! There should be more honest and dedicated people like the people who work for Fern n decor.

Sent on 09/24/2012

I wanted a wedding decorator who was very efficient and down to earth, but also creative. Somebody who would listen to what I wanted and not only make it happen, but make it better. I researched a lot of wedding planners and was impressed by the range of weddings fern n decor had did. Their experience in many locations assured me that although I was getting married locally in Long Island, Sharan was more than able to rise to any challenges that might occur - and a big storm certainly didn't have skip a beat! When I first met with with Sharan I immediately felt comfortable and knew I could trust them to make sure that everything went smoothly and I did not have to worry about any details or coordinating - I could simply enjoy my wedding. Of course sharan had excellent contacts and was very efficient and super-organized, but they also made the whole process very enjoyable.

• Bakul

Bakul · Married on 09/09/2017

Isha is really a nice person to work with. She is very pleasant, has good ideas & easy to work with, very patient. They did a superb job with our Bamboo style Mandap & Acrylic Reception stage. Everything was done on time. The reception setting was just outstanding & the acrylic stage really looked nice. We had few meetings with her as well as walk thru at the venue. I would recommend this to anyone.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Gauri · Married on 09/05/2015

Fern N Decor catered to the decoration of my brother-in-law's engagement ceremony at The Swan Club, Roslyn, New York. Our family and guests were floored with the authentic and innovative decoration of the venue. The team at Fern N Decor, especially the owner Sharan Puri took care of our expectations and delivered the best we could expect. Definitely going with them for our wedding events early next year!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Our wedding looked fabulous thanks to Fern n Decor's timely and flawless transformation.

Sent on 11/30/2013