XO the girls Reviews

XO the girls 4
XO the girls 5
  • Ashley Tamke

Ashley Tamke · Married on 09/21/2019

So much more than linens and chairs

Thank you Alyssa and the team at XO The Girls for our beautiful ceremony backdrop, sweetheart table, linens and gold chiavari chairs. We chose a fabric backdrop to frame our indoor ceremony which was well worth it. We were even able to repurpose the backdrop behind our sweetheart table for the reception. Our wedding venue partners with XO the girls which helped to streamline things, but I always appreciated how Alyssa kept me up to date and informed as the Big Day approached.

Thank you XO The Girls for completing the look and feel of our ceremony and reception!

XO the girls 6
    XO the girls 7
    XO the girls 8
    XO the girls 9
    Sent on 11/29/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful selection and great to work with!

I highly recommend XO The Girls for weddings and events. Not only are they very reasonably priced and have a great selection, but they also are super responsive and willing to work with you to get exactly what you want done on your big day. Alyssa was a gem and so helpful! Our linens were beautiful and really made the table scape. Nothing but great things to say about them!

Sent on 02/06/2019

XO the girls's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so glad we could help make your big day fabulous! Alyssa really is a gem!!

XO Josh

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful rentals!

XO The Girls was amazing to work with for my wedding! I had a large wedding which meant a big number of tables. I knew I wanted something special for linens and they were the perfect vendor! I will admit I was a very indecisive bride who kept changing my mind about what I wanted for my reception décor. Alyssa was beyond patient, and had amazing ideas to help me decide what I wanted! The end product was the most beautiful linens and sweetheart loveseat that I still am in awe of when I see the pictures. Thank you for making my wedding vision come to life and bringing such beauty to our reception décor! Highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Katie,

It was absolutely a pleasure working with you for your wedding in October! Helping you make your vision come to life is one of my favorite things! I am glad that you loved everything and can't wait to see more photos from your day!!

XO Alyssa

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

We were married in April at Rosebrook event center and rented table linens, chairs and drapery from Felicia’s for our wedding. Throughout the process everyone was very helpful and accommodating. Their showroom in Fall River is very nice and their ability to set everything up right there for you makes it easy to picture what you want and make decisions. They have a lot of different options and styles and will even special order things for you, they special ordered drapery for me for the pergola at Rosebrook. If you are looking for linens or chairs for your event Felicia’s is definitely a great place to go!

XO the girls 10
    XO the girls 11
    Sent on 06/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

Wish I could have afforded more accessories!!! Their selection is amazing and they can meet any type of wedding style or theme!!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Felicia's Perfect Setting was absolutely great to work with! Alyssa & Marcie were extremely helpful throughout the planning process guiding us through the different decor needs we may have and helping provide different options along the way. Their attention to detail, expertise, & calming personalities were a great help to us along the way. They even went to the venue on the day of the wedding to set up the decor properly! For such an important moment in your life, you want someone you can trust to not only guide you through the process, but also make it a fun & memorable experience for you.If you’re still looking for decor specialists, stop now & book Felicia's Perfect Setting if they’re still available—you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2017

XO the girls's reply:

Working with you and your mom was such a pleasure Stephanie! We loved having you into the showroom to pick everything out and surprising you with the marquee letters was the highlight of that weekend! XO Alyssa
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2017

I was referred to Felicia's Perfect Setting by my venue. I was looking for specialty linens for my sweetheart and cake tables to add a little flair to my reception space. I definitely made the right decision by coming here! The service was great and they were very flexible with appointment times. I went and told them what it is I was looking for and they immediately had wonderful ideas for me! I am so glad I chose to come here for my linen needs!

Sent on 02/18/2017

cassie · Married on 06/10/2017

I used Felicia’s perfecting setting for all my linen’s I needed from our rehearsal dinner to our reception. With their linens we were able to transform the tent at Castle Hill Inn to a very an elegant, rustic, garden affair. I had gone to multiple linen rental companies including in Newport and none of those companies had what I was looking for. I went to Felicia’s and explained exactly what I envisioned and they had something they had ordered that wasn’t in yet, when it finally arrived they called me and it was exactly what I had pictured in my mind, they got it so right! They even made a custom runner for me for my rustic farmhouse tables, and I had found specialty linens for my sweetheart, cake and memory table that went perfectly with the overlays for the guest tables. They have an amazing selection and had exactly what I was looking for my rehearsal dinner and was able to make napkins for my guests. Alyssa was fantastic to work with, she was very patient with me and helped guide me to my vision. With only a couple weeks before we made a few revisions due to table needs and she was always very happy to revise and update the invoice. The entire staff was very sweet, helpful and accommodating and delivered all linens to the venue for me on time and as expected. Their pricing is very reasonable and I am very happy with the service I received. I think you would be doing a disservice to yourself if you didn’t check them out. They have an amazing new show room and a wide variety of new and fresh styles and trends. I highly recommend! Thank you for making memories with us!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Shana · Married on 11/09/2016

The girls are absolutely amazing!! I have done business with the girls countless number of times and not once have they ever disappointed. From baby showers, to wedding showers, to birthday parties. I love them so much that I even brought linen from them to my wedding in Mexico! They have the latest and greatest of everything. Their style, creativity, and ability to envision a beautiful event (and then make it happen) is remarkable! They have made so many important events in my life incredibly beautiful and memorable for not only me, but for my guests as well. And if you want your next event to be truly beautiful and memorable, then I would 100% recommend using their services. I will forever be grateful for them <3

Sent on 04/07/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/01/2016

After searching for a specific chair Marcie from Felicia's showed me one they had just got in and it was perfect. I went into the showroom to see it in person and booked in on the spot, I also ended up added pipe and drape for behind the chair at my sweetheart table to really make it special. Everyone loved the seat and draping. I would highly recommend visiting their showroom since they have so many amazing things and were such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Nicholas · Married on 09/17/2016

Me and my wife had a great experience with all the girls at Felicia's last September! They were really helpful with picking out exactly the look my wife was looking for with really reasonable prices, and everything looked fabulous the day of the wedding. Definitely recommend them for anyone needing chairs/decor for their wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Kirby · Married on 12/31/2015

Felicias Perfect setting was GREAT to work with! I am in the wedding industry so sometimes my expectations are bigger than others and they not only met them but exceeded them as well! Chloe and Marcie were so good to work with, always attentive to my questions or emails. I would recommend them any time for party rentals!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Liliana · Married on 04/18/2015

The girls at Felicia's Perfect setting were amazing. I met with Marci only once and she got my vision right away. They were referred to me by my venue since its who they use for the rentals mostly. I went in and was shown a ton of different options for my tables, sweetheart table, etc. She laid out various ways of mixing the napkins in with the linens and i was so happy with the linens i picked out! They were fairly new and they were so different. I was able to see it all together at my tasting a few months before the wedding which was super helpful! The day of my wedding the place look GORGEOUS! I can't get over what a difference the right linens and chairs make in a venue. i received compliments all night on them. Thank you again girls for all your help! You are the BEST!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Hands down just fabulous! We are so pleased with our decor/linens for our wedding and the customer service was above and beyond. The girls met with me a few times to go over the linen selections for my wedding weekend events. They where very patient when I was selecting my choices and offered their own advice which I have to say was always right:) I am the type of person that needed to see the different options before knowing what to pick...they showed me tons of options and was patient while I selected. There delivery was always on time and everything came with the quantity that was ordered. 100% Professional at all times and so very helpful and cheerful. What a fun part of the wedding planning it is to pick out your linens. All the girls are so creative and went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding. I can not say enough on how fabulous they are. There was a very special request that I had for our ceremony chairs and they NAILED IT. Many of my guest have been letting me know how specacular our wedding looks and hands down it had a lot to do with the girls. If you are reading this review and considering using the girls-look no further! You will be so happy and pleased that they where a part of your wedding team to make your wedding day a little extra happy, pretty and bright! What a difference custom linens makes in your decor...xo

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • Private_User449

Jessica Lynn · Married on 07/12/2014

Felicia's Perfect Setting/ XO the Girls MADE MY WEDDING VISION COME TRUE! The owners were so nice to work with and went above and beyond to make every idea I had come to life. Even when I second guessed myself over the course of the 10 months planning, both sisters were completely accommodating and had me back onto their showroom floor for one-on-one planning and advise. The details of my wedding were absolutely perfect. It was everything I dreamed of and it was only possible because of their great rental inventory. I had complete confidence in their experience, their good eye for elegance and their flawless worry-free execution the day of. I rented linens in two different styles, chivari chairs, charger plates, napkins, napkin rings, candle holders , cake table decor, tent swagging and even a lounge set. My wedding would not have been so gorgeous with Felicia's Perfect Setting there to enhance it all.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Tessa · Married on 05/17/2014

The GIRLS helped make my wedding day so special! From the first meeting with them months and months before our wedding they helped make our visual a dream, all I had to do was tell them what I envisioned and they made it even more beautiful then we could have imagined!! They are so attentive to detail and didn't mind me dropping in a few times to see what the linens and chairs would look like to show family members/ take a picture for my florist/ show my husband!! They even referred us to so many awesome other vendors. (thank you!!) We will be lifelong customers to Felicia's Perfect Setting's in the future because they are honest, kind hearted people who make sure they go above and beyond for their customers.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Tanya · Married on 05/11/2014

I was very Happy with the work the girls did on my daughter baptism . I like best and I went to best. Thank u xogirls. Xo

Sent on 05/17/2014

I had my wedding this past October, since my husband and I are both Portuguese we had it a Portuguese hall and thanks to Felicia's Perfect Setting, they transformed the hall to my dream come true wedding!! When you walked it, you completely forgot where you were..all the guests loved everything!! Marcie & Kim, were wonderful and made you feel like family! They had so many great ideas and are fabulous at their job! Most of you you can tell how much they love doing what they do, and they go above and beyond what I could have ever expected!! I highly recommend them for all your decorative needs xO I have recommended them to all my friends!!

Sophia & Brian Batalau

Sent on 01/26/2014

J · Married on 10/04/2013

My wedding reception looked impeccable at Venus De Milo thanks to these girls! It looked like I spent $75k on my wedding by the time they were done transforming the room! I'm still getting compliments on all the details and color coordination with linens, chairs, sashes, and napkins.

I went into Felicia's with a color scheme- navy and fuchsia. That's all I had to say and they immediately had suggestions for linens and napkins. I wanted a really elegant look to my wedding and they turned vision into a reality. YOU HAVE TO book these girls to help you make your day special. You want every person to walk into the room and immediately set the mood and ambiance of the night. If you want the WOW factor- Call them!!!

=)

Sent on 10/22/2013

Megan · Married on 08/30/2013

Do not go anywhere else for your rentals! The girls were unbelievable to work with. Great selection, attitudes, vision, and PRICES! We got our linens, chairs, chair sashes, high top tables, and chandeliers from Felicias and everything was so beautiful and romantic. Exactly what we wanted. They even found the linen I wanted and ordered them in since it was not part of their inventory!

xo

Sent on 09/28/2013

I had my wedding yesterday at Francis Farm and had to write this review before I left for the honeymoon. The table linens and chair covers were provided by Felicia's Perfect Settings of Fall River. I have to tell you that the girls, Marcie and Kim were fabulous. The professionalism was of the highest standard. They arrived on time and went above and beyond what I could have expected. The linens looked beautiful. The girls made my day extra special. I highly recommend them for all your decorative needs.....paula

Sent on 07/07/2013

Marcie and Kim did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with my wedding. They went so far beyond what I was expecting when I walked into my reception. It was everything I could have possibly dreamed of and more. They were so professional and treated me like an old friend after the second time I came into the store. They're knowledgeable about what they do and how to do it. No complaints at all. Love you girls!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Melanie · Married on 06/28/2013

We had a non-traditional, same-sex wedding, and “the girls” didn’t waiver at our wedding vision. My fiancé and I went to Felicia’s Perfect Setting to pick out tables, linens & chairs. When we walked in, we noticed how beautiful everything was! Right away, they had tables dressed, and showed us endless possibilities of beautiful styles and materials. When we left we, there was an odd sense of easiness. Planning a wedding can be stressful, however, we left feeling confidant that our tables would look beautiful!!!

Later in the weeks, we needed to add more chairs, thus I placed a phone call to Felicia’s Perfect Setting. Not only were “the girls” more than accommodating, but our chairs were upgraded!

We had many compliments on our tables with the fabric looks rich in color. Our vision would not have been complete without “the girls”. HIGHLY recommended and will recommend them to others who are looking to plan an event.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Gizele · Married on 06/22/2013

Provided the linens for our wedding. We didn't have any issues with the staff or the quality or the linens. The girls were very informative and even gave me the names of vendors they recommended. Wonderful folks to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Christina · Married on 06/15/2013

I could have not asked for a better vendor for my wedding. There are no words that can express how amazed and happy I was when I walked into my venue and saw how The Girls transformed it into more then I could have ever imaged. They are the nicest and sweetiest people you will ever meet. They are willing to do whatever to make their bride happy!!! They do miracles with fabric :)

Sent on 07/08/2013