52 Reviews for Felicia's Perfect Setting

Chairs (3)
Clean Up (2)
Lounge Furniture (2)
Chair Covers (1)

We were married in April at Rosebrook event center and rented table linens, chairs and drapery from Felicia’s for our wedding. Throughout the process everyone was very helpful and accommodating. Their showroom in Fall River is very nice and their ability to set everything up right there for you makes it easy to picture what you want and make decisions. They have a lot of different options and styles and will even special order things for you, they special ordered drapery for me for the pergola at Rosebrook. If you are looking for linens or chairs for your event Felicia’s is definitely a great place to go!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chairs, Decor, Linens

Wish I could have afforded more accessories!!! Their selection is amazing and they can meet any type of wedding style or theme!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was referred to Felicia's by my venue coordinator, who uses Felicia's as its preferred vendor for linens and other rentals. I visited their location in Fall River and chose various linens for the sweetheart table and for the rounds and long tables throughout the reception room, as well as a bird cage for cards. The linens looked beautiful, and Felicia's took care of delivery and pick-up the following morning. The bird cage was missing the "Cards" sign we requested, but not a huge deal. Overall, a very easy process and we were happy with the level of service.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Linens, Decor

Felicia's Perfect Setting was absolutely great to work with! Alyssa & Marcie were extremely helpful throughout the planning process guiding us through the different decor needs we may have and helping provide different options along the way. Their attention to detail, expertise, & calming personalities were a great help to us along the way. They even went to the venue on the day of the wedding to set up the decor properly! For such an important moment in your life, you want someone you can trust to not only guide you through the process, but also make it a fun & memorable experience for you.If you’re still looking for decor specialists, stop now & book Felicia's Perfect Setting if they’re still available—you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Decor, Lounge Furniture

I was referred to Felicia's Perfect Setting by my venue. I was looking for specialty linens for my sweetheart and cake tables to add a little flair to my reception space. I definitely made the right decision by coming here! The service was great and they were very flexible with appointment times. I went and told them what it is I was looking for and they immediately had wonderful ideas for me! I am so glad I chose to come here for my linen needs!

Profile Picture Amanda , 7/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chair Covers

I used Felicia’s perfecting setting for all my linen’s I needed from our rehearsal dinner to our reception. With their linens we were able to transform the tent at Castle Hill Inn to a very an elegant, rustic, garden affair. I had gone to multiple linen rental companies including in Newport and none of those companies had what I was looking for. I went to Felicia’s and explained exactly what I envisioned and they had something they had ordered that wasn’t in yet, when it finally arrived they called me and it was exactly what I had pictured in my mind, they got it so right! They even made a custom runner for me for my rustic farmhouse tables, and I had found specialty linens for my sweetheart, cake and memory table that went perfectly with the overlays for the guest tables. They have an amazing selection and had exactly what I was looking for my rehearsal dinner and was able to make napkins for my guests. Alyssa was fantastic to work with, she was very patient with me and helped guide me to my vision. With only a couple weeks before we made a few revisions due to table needs and she was always very happy to revise and update the invoice. The entire staff was very sweet, helpful and accommodating and delivered all linens to the venue for me on time and as expected. Their pricing is very reasonable and I am very happy with the service I received. I think you would be doing a disservice to yourself if you didn’t check them out. They have an amazing new show room and a wide variety of new and fresh styles and trends. I highly recommend! Thank you for making memories with us!

Profile Picture cassie, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Decor

The girls are absolutely amazing!! I have done business with the girls countless number of times and not once have they ever disappointed. From baby showers, to wedding showers, to birthday parties. I love them so much that I even brought linen from them to my wedding in Mexico! They have the latest and greatest of everything. Their style, creativity, and ability to envision a beautiful event (and then make it happen) is remarkable! They have made so many important events in my life incredibly beautiful and memorable for not only me, but for my guests as well. And if you want your next event to be truly beautiful and memorable, then I would 100% recommend using their services. I will forever be grateful for them

Profile Picture Shana, 11/9/16, 1 Review
1.8

Where to start? I will make this short as possible just to get my point across.
My 1st 2 appointments with Marice went great. We picked everything I wanted talked about my vision ect. She was super nice! I cancelled my contract with another vendor and booked with her.
After a few months went by and it was almost time for my wedding is when issues started to occur. 1st when i went for the showing of my tables I had her assistant Alyssa who seems not confident in what she was doing. I was unhappy because throughout the months i believed i was going to have something else but came to realize regardless if i forgot or not it wasn't what i thought. Basically I was a bride crying while my soon to be husband and mother stood there asking questions why I thought different from what i was being told. I asked Alyssa for Marcie however Alyssa would not get her and made it seem Marcie was not there. My mother became angry and that's when Marice decided to come (mind you she was listening the entire time, as i cried and all) she came out the room yelling with basically just telling me i am wrong. Again wrong or not i am a customer and should be be treated with respect and not yelled at.I am a bride so to think i was walking into something different to be told no caught me off surprise however to be yelled mind you with another client in the room i was yelled at. Of course my mom was not having this so I had to stop the both of them from going at each other however with this business she should have approached me correctly and dealt with the problem in a professional manner. My wedding was 5 days away, i got over this told my mother we need to just deal with whatever and we went back sat down with Alyssa and continued to let them vendor my wedding. I had items that needed to go inside vases however forgot them but was going to bring them within a few days.
Brought item few days later Alyssa was there to make sure they fit in the vase and asked me where do I want them. I to

Profile Picture chelsie, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor

After searching for a specific chair Marcie from Felicia's showed me one they had just got in and it was perfect. I went into the showroom to see it in person and booked in on the spot, I also ended up added pipe and drape for behind the chair at my sweetheart table to really make it special. Everyone loved the seat and draping. I would highly recommend visiting their showroom since they have so many amazing things and were such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/1/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chairs, Lounge Furniture

Me and my wife had a great experience with all the girls at Felicia's last September! They were really helpful with picking out exactly the look my wife was looking for with really reasonable prices, and everything looked fabulous the day of the wedding. Definitely recommend them for anyone needing chairs/decor for their wedding.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Felicia's is great! Loved what they put together for our linens. They colors were great and they did such an amazing job. I will recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Felicias Perfect setting was GREAT to work with! I am in the wedding industry so sometimes my expectations are bigger than others and they not only met them but exceeded them as well! Chloe and Marcie were so good to work with, always attentive to my questions or emails. I would recommend them any time for party rentals!!

Profile Picture Kirby, 12/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The girls at Felicia's Perfect setting were amazing. I met with Marci only once and she got my vision right away. They were referred to me by my venue since its who they use for the rentals mostly. I went in and was shown a ton of different options for my tables, sweetheart table, etc. She laid out various ways of mixing the napkins in with the linens and i was so happy with the linens i picked out! They were fairly new and they were so different. I was able to see it all together at my tasting a few months before the wedding which was super helpful! The day of my wedding the place look GORGEOUS! I can't get over what a difference the right linens and chairs make in a venue. i received compliments all night on them. Thank you again girls for all your help! You are the BEST!

Profile Picture Liliana, 4/18/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hands down just fabulous! We are so pleased with our decor/linens for our wedding and the customer service was above and beyond. The girls met with me a few times to go over the linen selections for my wedding weekend events. They where very patient when I was selecting my choices and offered their own advice which I have to say was always right:) I am the type of person that needed to see the different options before knowing what to pick...they showed me tons of options and was patient while I selected. There delivery was always on time and everything came with the quantity that was ordered. 100% Professional at all times and so very helpful and cheerful. What a fun part of the wedding planning it is to pick out your linens. All the girls are so creative and went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding. I can not say enough on how fabulous they are. There was a very special request that I had for our ceremony chairs and they NAILED IT. Many of my guest have been letting me know how specacular our wedding looks and hands down it had a lot to do with the girls. If you are reading this review and considering using the girls-look no further! You will be so happy and pleased that they where a part of your wedding team to make your wedding day a little extra happy, pretty and bright! What a difference custom linens makes in your decor...xo

Profile Picture Sara, 8/31/14, 22 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Felicia's Perfect Setting/ XO the Girls MADE MY WEDDING VISION COME TRUE! The owners were so nice to work with and went above and beyond to make every idea I had come to life. Even when I second guessed myself over the course of the 10 months planning, both sisters were completely accommodating and had me back onto their showroom floor for one-on-one planning and advise. The details of my wedding were absolutely perfect. It was everything I dreamed of and it was only possible because of their great rental inventory. I had complete confidence in their experience, their good eye for elegance and their flawless worry-free execution the day of. I rented linens in two different styles, chivari chairs, charger plates, napkins, napkin rings, candle holders , cake table decor, tent swagging and even a lounge set. My wedding would not have been so gorgeous with Felicia's Perfect Setting there to enhance it all.

Profile Picture Jessica Lynn, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The GIRLS helped make my wedding day so special! From the first meeting with them months and months before our wedding they helped make our visual a dream, all I had to do was tell them what I envisioned and they made it even more beautiful then we could have imagined!! They are so attentive to detail and didn't mind me dropping in a few times to see what the linens and chairs would look like to show family members/ take a picture for my florist/ show my husband!! They even referred us to so many awesome other vendors. (thank you!!) We will be lifelong customers to Felicia's Perfect Setting's in the future because they are honest, kind hearted people who make sure they go above and beyond for their customers.

Profile Picture Tessa, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very Happy with the work the girls did on my daughter baptism . I like best and I went to best. Thank u xogirls. Xo

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
1.0

Felicia's has beautiful rental items for your wedding; however, do not, I repeat do not rent napkin holders from them! First, I didn't find out until my final payment was due (2 weeks before the wedding) that there would be a $50 charge just to put the napkin holders AROUND the napkins!? This was not mentioned when I chose them in their store, was not on my invoice, or in the contract. You would think since they forgot to mention it or put it on the invoice, they would have waived that fee since it was their fault, but nope. I felt I was being nickel and dimed and that they honestly pulled that fee out of nowhere. Also, they failed to tell my venue the napkin holders were rentals (aka needed to be packed up at the end of the night) and because of this, the holders were thrown away. Felicia's charged my credit card right away, DOUBLE what I had paid to rent them, and I ended up paying over $500 for napkin clips! There was absolutely no reasoning with them. Save yourself a few headaches and dollars!

Profile Picture User3964303, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
4.2

These girls own the linen & centerpiece business in this area there is no one else to go too nor would you want to. I had a certain image in my head for my day & had gone into their store months prior to my wedding made all my selections and felt accomplished. Then a couple months before my wedding I saw some images of wedding s they had done on their instagram and I quickly realized that the chandelier theme I was going for could be so much bigger and better than I thought. Being inspired by their pictures I called the girls. They were super friendly accommodating and on top of their stuff. I had absolutely no issues on my wedding day and we had over 250 guesys. I've been to other weddings and birthday parties they've done and I'm amazed. Can't wait to use them again! They even gave me an awesome tshirt that I wear on my honeymoon.
You do get what you pay for and my linens and center pieces were the heart of my

Profile Picture nickie, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had my wedding this past October, since my husband and I are both Portuguese we had it a Portuguese hall and thanks to Felicia's Perfect Setting, they transformed the hall to my dream come true wedding!! When you walked it, you completely forgot where you were..all the guests loved everything!! Marcie & Kim, were wonderful and made you feel like family! They had so many great ideas and are fabulous at their job! Most of you you can tell how much they love doing what they do, and they go above and beyond what I could have ever expected!! I highly recommend them for all your decorative needs xO I have recommended them to all my friends!!

Sophia & Brian Batalau

Profile Picture User3852858, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding reception looked impeccable at Venus De Milo thanks to these girls! It looked like I spent $75k on my wedding by the time they were done transforming the room! I'm still getting compliments on all the details and color coordination with linens, chairs, sashes, and napkins.

I went into Felicia's with a color scheme- navy and fuchsia. That's all I had to say and they immediately had suggestions for linens and napkins. I wanted a really elegant look to my wedding and they turned vision into a reality. YOU HAVE TO book these girls to help you make your day special. You want every person to walk into the room and immediately set the mood and ambiance of the night. If you want the WOW factor- Call them!!!

=)

Profile Picture J, 10/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Do not go anywhere else for your rentals! The girls were unbelievable to work with. Great selection, attitudes, vision, and PRICES! We got our linens, chairs, chair sashes, high top tables, and chandeliers from Felicias and everything was so beautiful and romantic. Exactly what we wanted. They even found the linen I wanted and ordered them in since it was not part of their inventory!

xo

Profile Picture Megan, 8/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had Felicia's provide my wedding with some decor for my tables, chairs, and various areas in the reception hall. I couldn't of asked for a more professional and personal group of ladies to work with!! They made me feel extremely comfortable and welcomed me in as if I was an old friend! I respected their professional opinions to certain decor and it couldn't of turned out more beautiful!! Prices are reasonable and work is exceptional !!! You will not be disappointed, I highly recommend their services for your next event!!

Profile Picture Christine , 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I had my wedding yesterday at Francis Farm and had to write this review before I left for the honeymoon. The table linens and chair covers were provided by Felicia's Perfect Settings of Fall River. I have to tell you that the girls, Marcie and Kim were fabulous. The professionalism was of the highest standard. They arrived on time and went above and beyond what I could have expected. The linens looked beautiful. The girls made my day extra special. I highly recommend them for all your decorative needs.....paula

Profile Picture User3376519, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Marcie and Kim did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with my wedding. They went so far beyond what I was expecting when I walked into my reception. It was everything I could have possibly dreamed of and more. They were so professional and treated me like an old friend after the second time I came into the store. They're knowledgeable about what they do and how to do it. No complaints at all. Love you girls!

Profile Picture User3385082, 2+ years ago, 1 Review