Fantasy Photo Booth Rental Reviews

14 | Anaheim, CA

14 Reviews for Fantasy Photo Booth Rental

14 Fantasy Photo Booth Rental Reviews

norma · Married on 03/04/2017

I couldn't be any happier with his service . His props are SUPER AWESOME !! set-up was super fast. I was 100% satisfy. Thanks again for making my event extra special.

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

The photo booth was a lot of fun to have at my party. They had a table full of props and I love how the photos came out. Our guests kept taking pictures over and over. The photo booth provided full privacy, which was great. I would recommend them to others.

Emily · Married on 07/16/2016

I couldn't be happier with their service. I had my wedding at the Center Club Orange County and my guests could not stop raving about the photo booth. Everyone took lots of pictures and had such a good time. We went with the open-air photo booth and I had so many backdrops to choose from. We went with their wedding package, adding on scrapbook services, and chose the gold sequence backdrops, which looked beautiful at my wedding and match our photo strips perfectly. The scrapbook is always fun to look back at. They also had so many different types of props. The photo booth was just so much fun. I definitely recommend them.

Sammy · Married on 07/16/2016

Working with Fantasy Photo Booth was a great experience. Their communication with us couldn't be any better. They responded within 30 minutes after sending my inquiry. They walked me through the entire process smoothly and patiently. When they arrived at my wedding, they finished setting up well before the time they were suppose to start. They had tons of props. Just seeing the props made me laugh. We all had so much fun using the photo booth. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for great quality and service.

Miley · Married on 07/09/2016

Fantasy photo booth was a great company to work with. I love how they have a lot of options to choose from. We got theme props, a scrapbook, unlimited prints, and a social media kiosk with my package. Their prices are great. My guests and I love the photo booth and it was great to look through the scrapbook. I definitely recommend Fantasy Photo Booth.

Maddie · Married on 06/25/2016

I hire Fantasy Photo Booth for my daughter's wedding and they were a success! We went for the open air photo booth option, with unlimited photo strips and scrapbook service. Everyone had such a great time, the scrapbook came out great, and there setup was good. My daughter chose the white rose backdrop and it looked beautiful and professional. They sure have quality and great customer service.

Merali · Married on 06/04/2016

It was good experience hiring fantasy photo booth. They had a lot of fun props and the backdrop I chose was amazing. I definitely recommend him to everyone.

Monica · Married on 06/04/2016

This vendor is good. They responded to my emails quiet fast and were very good at explaining the packages. They arrived on time and the print designs were great. It was great having them. Everyone had so much fun and the staff member was friendly and approachable.

Eric · Married on 05/31/2016

Photobooth service was outstanding!!! I had a superhero theme birthday party for my son and he provide superhero props, superhero backdrops and the photo strips were designed with superheroes aswell!! Love the service recommend it !!!!!!

Mariana · Married on 04/16/2016

We hired them for our event in orange county. Fantasy Photo Booth is great. They have great quality and service. We went with the enclosed photo booth and with a white backdrop. Their photo booth is modern looking and they have a lot of props. I recommended them.

We had the photo booth at our school carnival and it was a huge hit! The quality of the pictures was excellent and I even got a digital copy of all of the pictures that was taken that day. The service that was provided was great and we would definitely recommend to others. Hope to work with this vendor again!

Selicia · Married on 03/28/2015

Fantasy Photo Booth was a major success at my client's celebrity wedding. It was a very upscale wedding in which foreign dignitaries were flown in and the photo booth was a huge hit with the guests. Oscar the owner was very gracious and professional and the guests had a wonderful time! I would highly recommend his services. He was on time for the event, had plenty of props and his friendly demeanor put everyone at ease and they enjoyed the photo booth service immensely!

Jessica · Married on 01/29/2008

Great service, highly recommend!

• User6561206 · 1+ year ago

3.0

Answers emails but not phone calls.