220 Reviews for Fadds Entertainment

Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
161 Fadds Entertainment Reviews

We planned a wedding in 3 months and a month before got a recommendation to use FADDs Entertainment. Oh my goodness - David was amazing with our morning “cocktail” style wedding! Highly recommend! David is so friendly, professional, calm, and fun- exactly what a wedding needs!

Profile Picture Glenda, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was perfect about our wedding day! Music was awesome. Played everything we wanted and had a good genre of music! Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Christy, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was awesome! Everything went perfect on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

just great do and coordinating

Profile Picture franklin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He made sure everything was perfect and just the way we wanted it!

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

FADDS Entertainment was perfect for our wedding. David is a great DJ and kept the party going. Definitely want to use him again!

Profile Picture Janelle, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WE used Fadds for a casino night in our neighborhood. They were on time, professional and a lot of fun to work with. Everyone has such a wonderful time and we are definitely doing this event with Fadds next year!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring David was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Initially in my planning, I didn't want to hire a DJ at all, because I felt like we could provide music ourselves. I was so wrong, though, because David not only provided music, but incredible sound equipment, lights for the dance floor, and party planning skills to help everything go smoothly. He was our best investment. He kept the party going and and took care of announcing every transition that took place. He was also open and adaptable to last minute changes that inevitably will take place in any wedding. I would recommend him to ANY bride and groom looking to have a care-free and fun day.

Profile Picture Olivia, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fadds Entertainment did a great job providing our lighting, draping, and MC services at our wedding in December. They were very responsive to all our questions and David provided a lot of valuable suggestions that made our day perfect! They are very knowledgeable. David was the best MC/DJ! The online site made it very convenient to pay for services and choose songs. I would highly recommend Fadds to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

David was absolutely wonderful to work with! I used this company for a surprise casino party for my husbands 30th birthday and they went above and beyond to assist me in keeping it a surprise! The poke abs roulette tables were absolutely amazing and so were the dealers! I will definitely use Fadds for all my future events!

Profile Picture Christie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

The Best Dj I have ever experienced in any venue... Top Drawer all the way!!

Profile Picture Scott, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

FADDs is top quality! He is extremely professional and organized. He knows how to read the room VERY well! If you're looking for a DJ for any event (not just a wedding), David is your guy!

Profile Picture Anthony, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was the absolute best DJ ever. So sweet and extremely dependable. Went out of his way to meet our wants and delivered excellent service. Would recommend him to anyone for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Haley, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David did such a awesome job. He was very flexible and fast at responding.

Profile Picture Bailee, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was AMAZING. Everyone commented on how great our music was. He was very flexible with us and even had a consultation 2 weeks before our wedding to make sure all of the details were correct. We also had up-lighting around the venue, a light monogram, and the green screen photo booth which everyone LOVED. He even displayed photos from our ceremony along with ones submitted by us on screens around the stage / dance floor. Thank you so much for making our wedding great!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

David (FADDS) was the perfect DJ! He and his assistant were super responsive to all our questions throughout the process. We had several phone call meetings and an in-person meeting (we were from out of town). He understood exactly the vibe and style we were going for. His online selection tool is easy to use and when we showed up at the day of the wedding, he had everything set up and it went perfectly without having to say a thing. All the songs were cued up exactly as we asked and all the announcements just as we wanted them. The music he played was perfect. We did not want typical wedding music and gave him an idea of what we were looking for with our Do and Do NOT play lists. He intermixed his own selections with ours and they were perfectly suited to our style and getting people dancing and having a good time. He also knew when to change things up to get people going again. We also had some a-typical requests, and he found those songs and played them. We got lots of compliments on the music. Also, his sound system was really rocking and lighting was very cool. We also used his green screen photo booth, which was also a big hit. They let you select 8 designs and can even pick your own and add your own logo. His selection of props was also A+ (I have seen some really poor photo booth props at other weddings, but his was great). I would HIGHLY recommend David/FADDS!

Profile Picture Jed, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

David & his team were great & easy to work with. We never had one worry using them and all our guests had a great time!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Absolutely amazing. Great to work with, especially since I work 60+ hrs a week. Everyone at my wedding loved him!!!. Made it easy for me to plan and execute without any stress! Would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture rachel, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was great! Uplighting looked awesome, my monogram was amazing, and everyone danced all night!

Profile Picture Cassi, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ. Fun and entertaining too.

Profile Picture Allison , 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fads was the best. All my guest from the wedding are still talking about how wonderful David was and how much fun they had. Music sure does make a wedding the best. Thank you David.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Looking for a DJ for a great wedding, sweet sixteen party or any other event you are having, I would say Fads is the best of the best. David was the DJ for my daughters wedding, and If I tell you her had everyone dancing and having the best time. I am still hearing from my guest that the DJ was great!!! David only wants what is best for your event and helps along the way to get it there. It is a phone call you will not regret.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was our first event of this type and Fadd's was a critical resource in helping us with a successful first time. Our organization is a small non-profit and the budget is always streamlined. Fadd's was affordable and we will ask them to help us with our event again next year.

Profile Picture Southern, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As an Event Coordinator it was a pleasure working with David and F.A.D.D.S entertainment. His professionalism and flexibility with everything was great. He really kept the party going and the photo booth was a huge hit. By far one of the best vendors I have worked with. The Bride and Groom were very pleased with their services and how their event went over all and that is my number one goal and I know F.A.D.D.S is the vendor to get the job done.

Profile Picture Jonalynn, 5/17/17, 1 Review