Tablecloths By the K's

Mount Juliet, Tennessee View map

Tablecloths by the K’s, based out of Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, is a wedding and event rental company. Specializing in tablecloths and table linens at affordable prices. In addition to tablecloths, also providing 3 types of chairs for rent as well as round and rectangle tables.

Experience
Having been in business for 30 years, Tablecloths by the K’s has been owned and operated by a local resident who worked the party scene in Nashville and surrounding areas from the mid-eighties through the millenium. Karen Earls, is the hands on director of events and rentals.

Tablecloths by the K’s offers delivery, setup, and breakdown of all the rental items that we provide for you. Offering extra time at no extra charge for events that take more than one day. Tablecloths by the K's sponsers a foundation called, The Michael Rivas Foundation it provides free rentals for non profit events that are making a difference in their communities. Pass the word.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for tables?

$8

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/04/2018

We love the K's! :)

Karen is the best! She listened to everything that I wanted and helped create the most beautiful setting that I could imagine. There were so many colors and patterns to choose from. She was at the venue exactly when she said she would be there, both for the set-up and the tear-down. I am so appreciative for her help and all of the work that she put in.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm so happy that I used Tablecloth's by the K's for my wedding reception. They are very easy to work with, their prices are affordable, and they even deliver and pick up! I was very impressed with their professionalism.
    Ashley Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn't say enough of how awesome they were. I called the afternoon before our wedding in need of linen. They showed up with linen and beautiful chairs! I was so pleased and grateful. I would absolutely recommend them. Also, they are very affordable- significantly cheaper than any place I priced.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Tablecloths By the K's 1
Gift
We offer free delivery on all tablecloth orders in Wilson and Davidson Counties.

387 South Greenhill Road Mount Juliet, Tennessee, 37122
Location of (Tablecloths By the K's)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding