Mayker Events

Nashville, TN View map

Mayker is a timeless design resource for modern weddings.

From furniture rentals to custom builds, Mayker provides wedding planners and bridges with the design tools they need to celebrate life's most important moments.

RENTALS

Our backbone service is our rental collection — a compendium of essential pieces that are equal parts beautiful and functional. From upholstery and furnishings to custom bars, we’ve hand-selected an extensive collection that has breadth and depth, serving functions that are vast or intimate.

Don’t see what you need? Our team is able to source styles and quantities of pieces specific to your brand’s needs.

Rental Categories

01 - Bars

02 - Chairs

03 - Furnishings

04 - Tables

05 - Textiles

06 - Upholstery

Custom Solutions / Fabrication

The most memorable details are always authentic. Our Custom Team concepts, builds, and delivers original solutions for weddings that raise the bar on design and guest experience.

With a team of craftsmen and artisans paired with a wealth of fresh creativity, we handle the vision, logistics, and installation of a variety of project scopes.

Sample projects include:

0 5 - Stage Surrounds

0 6 - Walls

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lights
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$10

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Kim Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The 12th Table and Jamie Brickell were wonderful to work with for our son and his bride's rehearsal dinner. They were quick to respond, professional, and worked with us to fit our styles and needs. And Jamie was an absolute pleasure. From layout of the venue to choosing the perfect soft seating, table, chairs, place settings, etc. It was beautiful! They handled every detail, including set up and tear down, while we enjoyed the evening.
    Madeline Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It's easy to see the rentals are gorgeous. More than anything, I appreciated working with the incredible 12th Table staff! Our ceremony-to-reception flip would not have been possible without Jamie and Jennie. They read every detail of my long emails to put together layouts that were just what my husband and I wanted. I could not recommend them more highly!
    Amanda Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am SO glad to have worked with 12th Table for my wedding in Nashville. The selection is great, the rentals were in pristine condition, and everything was set perfectly how I requested. Most of all, I loved my coordinator, Jamie. We live out of town, and her organization put me at ease in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding. It couldn't have gone better!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Noelle Powell
Noelle Powell
Events Manager

Noelle Powell is the events manager for Mayker Events. She loves working closely with brands and individuals, creating beautiful events throughout the southeast.

1216 4th Ave. N Suite 110, Suite 110 Nashville, TN, 37208
615-970-1244

By appt. only
Location of (Mayker Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding