About Nashville Event Lighting

Transform your event with creative lighting!

We are an event lighting company in Nashville, TN. who specializes in transforming your event location into an amazing visual experience. We will help you design the perfect creative lighting using gobo patterns, monograms, paper lanterns, string lights, up-lights, and pin spots. We love what we do, and we look forward to working with you! Call or email us for more information, and we will be happy to meet with you to discuss your ideas for your event.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Nashville

Follow Nashville Event Lighting on

26 Reviews for Nashville Event Lighting

4.7

We spent a little more than we wanted to to secure this company for reception lighting but they were very responsive to our needs and did what they could to meet our budget. They had an electric fireplace which along with furniture created a cozy lounge area for a January wedding. The gentlemen who set up the day before did not leave until we were absolutely satisfied. I would use them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone else.

Profile Picture User4298369, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I felt like I was walking the red carpet on my wedding day! The lighting was just fab.

Working with NEL was so seamless, I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amazingly beautiful lighting at our wedding at CJ's Off the Square in Franklin, TN!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/5/14, 7 Reviews

29 Photos

My Photo Album

29 Photos

20 ENDORSEMENTS
The Harpeth Trio has worked with Nashville Event Lighting on many occasions, and they are always professional, courteous, and of course do a great job with sound and lighting! They are the first to call when your wedding or event requires sound and lighting!

Blue Nova Designs loves working with Nashville Event Lighting! The lighting ALWAYS adds so much life to our drape! And the teams are always fun to work with.Keep up the awesome work NEL!

Highly recommended for wedding lighting. They turn a blank space into a fairytale. They are very professional and great to work with!

I cannot tell you how impressive the entire crew at Nashville Event Lighting is. From the design staff who have gorgeous chandeliers and great ideas, to the installation and strike crew, they are A+.

Great job, great selection, great prices. This crew always handles the job!!

148 PROS I KNOW