Evin Photography Reviews

32 | Franklin, TN

32 Reviews for Evin Photography

32 Evin Photography Reviews

Krista · Married on 05/18/2018

Evin captured exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day! She was so fun to work with, and I am so happy with the variety and quality of images I received! We love her and could not have asked for anything more!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

Evin with Evin Photography is AMAZING! Her talent speaks for itself, but her joy, attention to detail, and ability to be the face of calm (and fun) during the wedding day 'craziness' is the icing on the cake! We made the BEST choice picking Evin to be our photographer. Our special moments were captured in a way where we will be able to look on our memories with such fondness for many years to come. Thank you, Evin, for sharing this day with us!

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

If I could give Evin more than 5 stars I would! She was wonderful and made my day so special. Evin's professionalism was top notch, and she made my day go so smoothly! I do not know what my husband and I would have done without her, and we definitely plan to use Evin Photography for our future family photos. WE LOVE YOU EVIN!!
    Love,
    Jesse and Lauren McCormick

Savannah · Married on 10/07/2017

Evin is the most amazing photographer in the entire world! If you are getting married you HAVE to hire Evin. She will work with you to make sure you get the photos of your dreams. She is not only talented (your pictures will have everyone jealous) but she captures the true moments of your day. There will be love, tears, joy, and she will capture them all. So many of my family and friends have come up to me and said how did she get that picture? I didn't even know she was taking it! Her kind spirit and friendly nature will put you at ease and make your wedding photo experience amazing. Not to mention look at how creative she is!! Seriously -- do not miss out on Evin. I plan to use her for all future photo needs. <3

Julia · Married on 06/05/2016

There is not a better wedding photographer in Nashville and I mean it. Evin shot my sister's wedding 6 years ago and I knew I had to have her for mine. She did a PHENOMENAL job on our wedding photos and for my bridal portraits. I could not have asked for more. She was the one vendor I knew I could just trust and let her do her thing. She's reliable, consistent, fun, and incredibly talented - everything you want in a wedding photographer. She is worth every penny. I spent hours looking at other wedding photographers - and none compare. Book her as fast as you can!!!! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding!!!

Mary-Clay · Married on 02/27/2016

If you want a vendor you can count on, professional, is quick- won't keep your guests waiting, and can capture your day in incredible ways, Evin Photgraphy is who you need to book. At my wedding, a dear friend who got married a year ago met Evin and was in awe that she even had a list of all the pictures, poses, and guests we wanted- to ensure we got the pics we wanted, while not having to stress the day of- wishing her photographer had done that. Evin is the best and you can't go wrong, your only regret would be not booking her!

Meghan · Married on 07/18/2015

Evin is amazing to work with!!! She did our wedding pictures and everyone raved about how wonderful they were! We hope to use her again in the future for anniversary pictures and family pictures as well!

We used Evin for our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner, and wedding and she was great!! She was such a joy to work with and got so many fabulous shots! Everyone loved the pictures she took! Plus, she's awesome with kids!

Katherine · Married on 05/31/2014

Evin was absolutely wonderful! She was very flexible and managed to capture all the shots that we wanted, and she was a pleasure to work with. Our families and friends have been highly complimentary on all of the photos. We would use Evin again in a heartbeat!

Lindsey · Married on 02/01/2014

We are so glad that we found Evin; she did a great job of capturing our day and we couldn't be happier with the pictures she took. She is an incredible person and talented photographer!

• MrsCoffee914

Suzie · Married on 09/14/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Evin!!! Her attention to detail, her infectious personality, and obvious joy for photography are a few of the things that make her such a wonderful photographer! My groom and I really enjoyed having her around on our wedding day. She kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. As we have browsed through our photos, we have asked each other several times.. did you even see her over there taking that picture?! She is very behind the scenes, yet very thorough. She captured our wedding day exactly how we were hoping! You won't regret hiring Evin for your big day!

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2013

Evin not ony is a talented photographer. She makes the wedding day so fun. Our family, friends, and wedding party loved her. And her pictures have made our special day come to life. We are so thankful for Evin!

• User2057262 · 2+ years ago

Evin is so much fun! Many of our guests and family remarked about her attention to the bride and groom. She seemed like she was everywhere, but never obtrusive. She stayed behind the scenes, but was able to capture such spellbinding images! Can't wait for the next reason we would need her......babies!

Beth · Married on 09/29/2012

Evin is seriously the best! Not only does she take absolutely stunning pictures, she makes the whole day so much fun and keeps you relaxed!

Evin did a FABULOUS job on our wedding!! She's extremely talented and thorough in her work yet she knows how to get the job done quickly! She is so much fun and knows how to many everyone feel very comfortable. We couldn't have been more pleased with her work and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Rhonda · Married on 07/07/2012

Evin was OUTSTANDING! Our daughter has been in several weddings and so she had dealt with many photographers. She said Evin made the photo sessions painless for the whole wedding party and in fact, fun! Everyone loved her personality and she never got rattled or seemed under pressure when trying to please a large crowd. The pictures are amazing and we are eternally grateful for her capturing a most memorable weekend! Thank you, thank you Evin! We recommend you with the highest regard!!! Rhonda Brandon (and, Alex Guisinger)

Ashlie · Married on 05/19/2012

Evin was such a joy to work with for our wedding day and engagement photos. Our first meeting with her was so impressive with her outgoing personality and phenomenal work, we knew she was the photographer for us. I was blown away with all of the work she did for us,and would highly recommend her for any bride that is searching for a photographer.

Karla m · Married on 04/28/2012

Evin is single handedly the best photographer I have ever worked with! I am so glad she was recommended to me and would definitely recommend her to anyone I know! Such beautiful pictures in every single photo she snaps! I was unbelieveably impressed when we went to Evin’s for our wedding preview night. I was so excited to see that Evin got a picture of every single DIY project that I spent many months making. She also got every memorable moment from that night so that we can relive each moment anytime we look back at the photos! Thank you sooo much for the passion you put into your photography Evin! We couldn’t be more thrilled!

Emily · Married on 02/18/2012

I knew before we even got engaged that I wanted Evin to be my wedding photographer. Not only did I trust her as a friend from high school, but I loved her work far above the photographers I researched here in Atlanta.

Even though I was out of state for her, Evin made the effort to drive down and take our gorgeous engagement photos. She helped my uneasy-don't-like-to-be-the-center-of-attention fiance feel natural during the photo shoot, and by the end he was laughing and having a good time. She is so easy-going and down to earth, that it made the morning seem like time spent with an old friend rather than a rigid photography session.

I drove to Brentwood for my bridal portraits, and Evin was so lovely and flexible to travel to two locations so we could do some formal shots, then some more laid-back shots at my home with my handicapped sister. It meant so much that Evin was willing to accommodate our needs to include my sister in the pictures; they are priceless. Knowing my faith, Evin even took time to pray with me before the shoot, which was invaluable to me.

Finally, the wedding day went smoothly and easily. Evin and her assistant worked hard, inspired by the settings of the church and the downtown hotel reception. My bridesmaids gave her hints about things to pick up on, and she was sure to capture some photos that came as a surprise to me, based on their suggestions. All my "creative" planning, however, meant that there was much going on - sentiments, details, and "special moments" to capture. Evin was there for all of it that she could be, but there were some things happening in multiple places at multiple times, and in hindsight, it may have been helpful to have booked another assistant to help capture the scope of things going on and alleviate Evin from the stress of having so much to handle! Even with the scope of the event, she was fabulously attentive, efficient, and hardworking, and everything came out gorgeous. Thank you!!

abbey · Married on 01/01/2012

Evin was always on top of things from the engagement photos to the bridal photos to the wedding! She stayed on top of things in all the craziness of plaining a wedding in a month!! She was very helpful she sent me a timeline of how the wedding photos were going to go so i knew when everyone needed to be ready!! She even helped fix some of the kinks through out the day!! Evin is the best i dont have a single bad thing to say!!!

Thanks Evin

LOVE Abbey & Sib

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2011

Evin was so flexible with my schedule for my engagement photos. Every member of the bridal party and extended family was really pleased with how smoothly the formal pictures went. I loved all of my pictures!

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2011

Evin photography is simply amazing!!! She has an unbelieveable talent for capturing life's most important moments! I could not be happier with our wedding photos.

Abby · Married on 10/01/2011

Evin Photography was amazing! Evin is so energetic and bubbly, she really helps make your wedding day even better. She is so knowledgeable about weddings, she helped ease the chaos the day of the wedding. She takes charge the way you need her to during that hectic day in your life! I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.

Also, I decided before the wedding that photography was one of the things I had to get right. Her prices are in line or less compared to other photographers of her status. I have gotten SO MANY compliments about the photos...people keep telling me they wish they would have hired her instead of whoever they had!

Needless to say, I highly recommend Evin Photography!!

Rachael · Married on 07/09/2011

When given a budget for my big day, I knew that having a great photographer was at the top of my list. I chose Evin to capture our wedding for many different reasons. When we met with Evin, we were able to get to know each other and she was able to understand my style and personality for what I was wanting in my pictures. Evin is such an energetic photographer! Knowing that the groomsmen would fade quickly with their pictures, she wasted no time in capturing those priceless moments and the pictures were wonderful! I could not be more pleased with my wedding pictures. I constantly find myself looking at my pictures and wanting to relive that day. If you are looking for a photographer who is outgoing, energetic, and will listen to your thoughts, then I would totally recommend Evin! WONDERFUL WORK!!!!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2011

I cannot say enough great things about Evin and the service that she provides! I used Evin for my engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures.

She is extremely easy to work with- she came prepared with ideas for locations and different shots, as well as being extremely open to any ideas that we had. She is so sweet and funny, and made it so easy to relax enough to take great pictures!

Before I put down my deposit, she took the time to talk to me (she did a phone consultation for me since I was planning a wedding out of state) for over an hour about what I was looking for, sent me samples of her work, and let me get to know her a little bit without making me feel rushed to make a decision. It made me feel so much better to know that she able to see my vision for my pictures and make me feel that she could bring that to life. She also let me sign the contract, make payments, etc. online which was so nice, since I was out of state.

As well as taking fabulous pictures, Evin makes the wedding day (or any photo shoot) lots of fun! She is directive enough to make your pictures come out their very best, without being bossy. She made us laugh, got along great with my family,wedding party, and the other vendors, and really made the pre-wedding activities fun!

For the quality of pictures and service you get from Evin, you could not find a better value. The companies I priced out whose pictures were not even close to comparable charged $1000-$3000 more for their services. Evin has pre-packaged prices, or will help you choose the services that are right for you. She seems to always have time to take a phone call, email, or text, and is very prompt and thorough in her responses.

I couldn't have asked for better service, and I have and will continue recommend her to all my friends! I can assure you, you would never regret choosing to have Evin as your photographer!