Eric Boneske Photography Reviews

Eric Boneske Photography 1
Eric Boneske Photography 2

Jenna Hammers · Married on 07/27/2019

Great service

Our photographer was Leslie and she was awesome. She never stopped working the full time she was there, she was constantly taking pictures. Leslie was patient with us even as the girls ran behind schedule. Posing for pictures can be weird but Leslie made us feel comfortable. We cannot wait to get our photos back!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

I went through Eric Boneske Photography for my wedding day, Leslie was the one who took our photos and Eric edited them. The pictures came back so amazing. Both Eric and Leslie were very easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. The day of the wedding Leslie made me and everyone else feel so comfortable and kept things on track. She also got the detail shots we wanted as well as the family/friend shots. When the photos came back the editing was perfect, everything was just flawless. I would highly recommend going through Eric/Leslie for your photography needs!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/12/2018

Great photographer and awesome photos!

Eric Boneske Photography is awesome!! Eric was super easy to work with and was able to manage some last minute ceremony and timing changes (as a result of the 2018 hurricanes,) our families/personalities and photo requests with ease. Most importantly, we have SO many great photos from our wedding that we'll cherish forever! My husband, family and I would highly recommend his services. Thanks so much, Eric and team!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

The BEST wedding photographer!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Eric is. My husband and I absolutely love him and were so fortunate to have him as our photographer at our wedding. His communication and thoroughness is impeccable throughout the whole planning process. His work is beautiful and flawless! He captured the most beautiful moments and gave us the most wonderful memories to keep forever. He was so professional and calm throughout the whole wedding day, we felt like we were working with a dear friend! When looking for a photographer, we truly feel that there is non better than Eric.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Carrie · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved everything about working with Eric for our engagement and wedding photos! Not only are the photos beautiful, but he made us feel comfortable and was so much fun to be around. Everything went smoothly, and he knew exactly how to capture our vision. Could not have picked a better photographer or person to work with!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Eric Boneske Photography 3

Katherine · Married on 05/11/2018

Eric and his team captured so many moments throughout the day - where do we even begin??? From the romantic, to the awkward, to the hysterical, they got it all. So happy we have these to treasure for years to come

Sent on 08/05/2018

Stacey · Married on 12/09/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Eric was so wonderful to work with and we would work with him again. The quality of his photos is outstanding and he is so creative - he came up with such unique and beautiful shots. He was very professional and flexible - we had an unexpected snow storm for our wedding and he was such a trooper going out in the snow to get photos. Family and friends are raving over our photos - he was worth every penny and more. He is so talented - you can't go wrong with Eric!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Eric Boneske Photography 4

Ashton · Married on 10/06/2017

We loved working with Eric Boneske! He captured every moment of our wedding perfectly. He did my bridal portraits as well. Eric did an amazing job and was so great to work with. We couldn't be happier with the end result and our overall experience with him! As my husband said, he was like a ninja photographer, as we didn't even know he was there most of the time and we loved all the shots! I highly recommend Eric Boneske Photography!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough about Eric and his work! Eric traveled from Wilmington to New Bern not once, but twice to work with us! First for our engagement shoot at Tyron Palace, and second for our wedding. Having Eric as our photographer was more like having a good friend around, making us feel completely comfortable and natural. Not to mention, our pictures were absolutely stunning! We are so fortunate to have such incredible photographs to remember our perfect day. Thank you so much, Eric for making it so special for us!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Leslie on Eric's team, and she was amazing! We planned our wedding from out of state and she was extremely flexible with planning for our big day, even making an hour drive to our venue to scope out spots for pictures a few months before the wedding. As I'm sure every bride who plans an outdoor ceremony, I was nervous to say the least when the chance of rain was 75% the afternoon/evening of our wedding. Leslie called me the Wednesday before to help calm me down and reassure me, she made me feel so much better about weather scenario. She offered great ideas on how to "work with" the weather, suggesting rain boots and fashionable umbrella for pictures which result in some cute and unique pictures. Luckily for us we were able to do our first look and all picture before the wedding before the rain came down, and a lot that is thanks to Leslie for making sure we quickly went through our picture list. We heard multiple raving reviews from our guests as well about how willing Leslie was to take any and all requested pictures, I couldn't have asked for more in a photographer. And of course the pictures turn out absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 11/21/2015

Great to work with!! Had engagement photos and wedding photos done- great personality and helped us feel comfortable while having photos made. Very accommodating with weather change as well (for engagement photos) - overall very impressed and love his artistic ability to capture even the little things that mean the most that many don't think about.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Eric did an amazing job with our photos! We were absolutely blown away at the photos Eric and his team were able to capture during our special day. Eric was pleasant to work with, quickly putting us at ease, which ensured our photos truly captured the essence of the moment.

We would highly recommend Eric to others looking for a photographer that will use a more candid, photo journalistic style. Eric was able to capture the best moments of our day, and help make sure that even our 'formal' family photos came out looking more genuine, and less staged. They are exactly what we hoped for.

Thank you so much Eric for all of your hard work!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/05/2015

Eric was fantastic. We were planning our North Carolina wedding from California, and Eric made sure to meet with us for coffee when we got into town and go over exactly what we were expecting. We just got our wedding pictures back, and they are better than we could have imagined. Eric took great care to capture some very special moments - from the sassiness of our flower girl to some awesome family shots of my 94 year old grandma leading the Conga line. I also had a very large wedding party, and Eric did a great job wrangling everyone and keeping us on schedule, while still having fun and keeping the vibe relaxed. We absolutely love the pictures and appreciate the personal care he took to make everything perfect!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Beautiful photos and great to work with!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Ben · Married on 04/26/2015

Eric is so down to earth, laid back, and easy to work with! Choosing a wedding photographer for a destination wedding on Bald Head Island was not easy, but Eric made the whole process a breeze from the first phone call. He is passionate about his work and it is evident in every shot. We are in love with our creative and flawless photos that tell our story so perfectly. Money well spent!

Sent on 06/12/2015

We've used Eric for family photography shoots and my most recent wedding. He is great to work with. He has so much positive energy and creativity. He is down to do whatever you would like. He even stole us away during our wedding reception for us to take sunset pictures on the beach which I could not be more greatful for. Eric is awesome and will definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 04/28/2015

I cannot begin to say enough about Eric and his team! His professionalism is bar none, his creativity is out of this world and most importantly he captured us at our best.

As a wedding planner, I recognize the value of good photos. Indeed, Eric Boneske Photography was the best investment we made (next to our marriage license :-D ).

Sent on 12/16/2014

Working with Eric was an absolute joy! We did our engagement shoot with him as well and have nothing but great things to say about it. It is evident that Eric is passionate about this work and that is what makes it so fun to shoot with him, no matter the circumstance (from a blazing hot day, to a monsoon wedding ;). My husband and I could not have made a better choice for our wedding and are so happy with how the photos turned out. Definitely something that we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Tracey · Married on 11/30/2013

Eric is super professional and has an artistic eye when it comes to producing photographs that mark the events happening! He worked with my husband and I while my husband was deployed, but still wanted to come and share a beer with us after he returned, just before the wedding. He really is personable with his clients and his questionaire was the best! I asked him for those back, but I haven't gotten them yet LOL I will though :)

Sent on 06/17/2014

Shalin · Married on 10/06/2013

An absolute stellar choice for wedding photography!! We were so happy with every single one of our pictures and never knew we could look so good!! Thank you Eric and Katherine for helping make our day special and putting our memories into picture form!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Megan · Married on 09/13/2013

Eric was so wonderful to work with. He was accomadating and helpful and made you feel so important. Eric worked with us on the price for photography and even though he was a little out of our price range his personality made me want to hire him. He was so funny and light, which is exactly what every girl needs on their wedding day! : ) He was a joy, and our wonderful pictures that he produced will be with us forever. I would recommend him to anyone who needs some damn awesome pictures!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Janet · Married on 09/08/2013

Austin and I were planning our NC wedding from NJ, so we wanted a photographer who could make us feel comfortable from afar. We wanted someone that could relate to us, capture moments of love, and make everyone feel included. We communicated largely through email and met once before the wedding day. We couldn't be happier with the finished product. Eric captured every moment we wanted and more and was an excellent addition to our wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2013

We loved working with Eric from our first meeting with him! Our engagement session was so personal and unique and we were thrilled at how he was able to bring out our style and personality. We adore our wedding photos and the details he captured. A truly awesome person and business!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Brandi · Married on 04/13/2013

Eric and his crew are amazing at what they do! He even allowed me to have a second bridal shoot since we didn't get any shots outside the first time around. Before I even booked him, he helped me find the perfect venue and gave me great advice.

Sent on 04/24/2013
  • User3208367 · 2+ years ago

What an amazing photographer! Eric makes you feel so comfortable that you forget you are being photographed. His style is calm and laid back and that is reflected in his style.

Sent on 04/20/2013