EPL-Studio Reviews

17 | New Orleans, LA

17 Reviews for EPL-Studio

Tara · event on: 04/23/2014

We had so much fun taking engagement pictures. He has a keen eye for amazing shots and rather creative. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined them to be! We drove 5 hours to have him for our photographer. Well worth it and the price is more than affordable. Very honest as far as when to come for picture too!!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Joshua · event on: 02/22/2014

My fiancée and I searched for days trying to book a photographer for our engagement pictures. We’re not from New Orleans, so the task was a little more difficult. Since I proposed to her in New Orleans, I thought it would be appropriate to take our pictures there as well. Epaul was the first photographer to respond in a timely manner. His price for the services provided was unmatchable among his peers. He took our engagement pictures and it was a wonderful experience. Throughout the entire session he made us feel very comfortable where we able to be ourselves resulting in him capturing our very own personalities. He displayed professionalism and a fun spirit while capturing one of our greatest moments and making it a pleasant experience. After getting our pictures I was very proud in our decision to pick him. I would recommend Epaul for any photography venture that you may have.

Joshua Zeno & Sentrenae Senegal

Sent on 02/26/2014

Aubrie · Married on 01/11/2014

Absolutley loved my pictures!! Really easy to work with!!

Sent on 03/05/2014

S · Married on 10/19/2013

Epaul was so helpful as we were from out of town and really needed his advice as to sites for our photos and actual ceremony at the Park. He was just great!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Terra · Married on 10/07/2013

I recently Eloped to New Orleans. We selected Epaul to do our Invitation Pictures to use for our Reception in February. Epaul was so accommodating. He found perfect back drops and was extremely pleasant & knowledgeable .I work as an Event Planner in NYC and was impressed by his professionalism. My husband & I were extremely pleased with the amazing and artistic photo's. The only hard part is deciding which pictures to include in our book I wish he could be at my New York Reception as well.
    Terra Hudson :: memorymaker :: Event Stylist

Sent on 11/21/2013
  • User3631340 · event on: 09/28/2013

EPaul was on time, professional and very courteous. The quality of his work was exceptional, especially since there were fast moving animals he had to photograph. The pictures were clear clean and had great composition.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2013

Epaul was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating to my needs. The pictures he took are absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend him

Sent on 04/21/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2012

Epaul and his staff were so friendly, attentive, and lovely to work with at our wedding in New Orleans. He worked so hard that evening and never stopped taking pictures! I appreciate everything he did for my husband and I both. I look forward in working with him in the future. He is truly a great person and photographer! -Jessica & Will

Sent on 10/30/2012

Amber · Married on 03/09/2012

E. Paul Julien did a spectacular job photographing my daughter and niece. They instantly warmed to him (which is incredible if you knew how much of a firecracker my niece is and how shy my one year old can be.) E. Paul gave them the freedom to be themselves and was able to catch their personalities in every shot. I was amazed! Professional,friendly, and exceptionally skilled, I have quite a variety of photos to choose from. I want them all! =) I will definitely be calling on him again whenever I need a photographer. Thanks E. Paul! -Amber Goldsmith

Sent on 04/03/2012

Alexis · Married on 10/08/2011

EPaul was amazing for our Wedding. We were so pleased with everything.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Catherine · Married on 03/19/2011

J Paul was very flexible and professional. He was willing to incorporate my ideas for my wedding photos into our wedding shoot. I am ver pleased with my photos.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Great work! Professional and flexible.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Even before our event, EPaul was always professional and prompt in his email and telephone conversations. When it came to the day of our wedding, it felt like a storm of anxiety and having to rush. EPaul was on time and very professional. He was calm in spite all 4 bridesmaids, random people, my hair stylist and my makeup person running around the hotel suite. He took TONS of photos, and they turned out great. I would recommend EPaul to anyone who needs an event photographer.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Lenaya · Married on 08/20/2013

Would recommend to all brides!! The value was amazing.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Mary · Married on 01/12/2013

Epaul Julien photographed my wedding beautifully. He was very flexible and put me at ease. I recommend him to any bride. He answered all questions quickly and worked with me in numerous ways.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Brandi · Married on 05/25/2014

The entire time EPaul made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. He has a great spirit, great energy, and great professionalism.

We hadn't met EPaul prior to our big day, but it seemed as though we'd known him for some time. The day flowed perfectly; and although we didn't provide much direction, he had an artistic vision for our special day. I love that! A true artist indeed.

I honestly couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. EPaul's service contributed to my fairy tale wedding and now I have beautiful photographs to relive that day.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2013

Epaul was amazing. He met with my husband and I prior to our wedding to make sure that he had a great idea of the type of photos we were looking for. He perfectly captured the concept we had in mind and made the experience so much fun. He was great to work with!

Sent on 08/05/2013