Engineered Events Reviews

15 | Hockessin, DE

15 Reviews for Engineered Events

Joseph · Married on 11/11/2017

She went up and above the call of duty, she was awesome.

Sent on 11/23/2017

mICHELLE · Married on 10/28/2017

My only regret is not having the Christin for the full package ! She is amazing. So detailed, organized and thinks of all the things that you don’t even think of. And I promise I believed I had thought of it all!! She went above and beyond. Our caterer was really lacking and Christin picked up the pieces. She put out fires and made it run smoothly. Of course I didn’t know any of this the day of ! She set up that day perfectly with little, to more like no direction. And I am very hard to please in that area as the aesthetics were so important to me. She’s professional, realistic, and to the point. She calmed my nerves in just one meeting. She knows her stuff. I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tracey · Married on 10/21/2017

We gave Christin a tall task by only giving her 10 weeks to plan our wedding and she pulled it off with ease!! Her expertise in every aspect of planning a wedding is top notch, she is a true professional and a great person to work with. Her organization and calm manner made us feel at ease from the first time we met with her. When we would overthink things, she would help us to remember to keep it simple and focus on the details that matter. She coordinated all the details of planning and the day of the event with limited help. Our wedding day truly was perfect and we couldn’t have done it without Christin! There is no doubt if you are looking for a wedding planner you need Engineered Events!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Sam · Married on 09/09/2017

Christin was awesome! She was my day of event coordinator and she really made sure the day went smooth. She is so organized and was well prepared for the day. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2017

Christin is absolutely amazing!!! She made our day perfect... literally nothing went wrong!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

Christin was the BEST day-of coordinator I could have asked for. I am a very organized, OCD control freak, so having a person that I relinquished all control to for day-of decorating, etc gave me slight anxiety. Christin knocked it out of the park. She touched base throughout the planning process, had meetings when I asked, put together a timeline, list of items and who was bringing them, and kept everyone and everything under control. She really brought my decor visions to life, and everything was incredible. I also appreciated that she dressed professionally for the event, and even wore a name tag so everyone knew who she was. I could have pulled our wedding off without her, but I would have for sure been WAY stressed and running around like a crazy person! She really was a God-send, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Diva · Married on 05/28/2017

She did an amazing job - she planned two wedding events for me, dealt with a venue closure, and was such a great help with organizing and logistics the day of. I didn't have to worry about a thing all day with her around

Sent on 05/29/2017

Rob · Married on 09/18/2016

Not having originally planned on hiring a wedding planner, we ended up choosing a venue that required a day-of coordinator. A coworker of mine recommended Christin, enthusiastically testifying to their positive experience, at a very reasonable price. After working with Christin over the past year, we consider ourselves lucky to have found her, and we completely agree with my coworker's sentiments.

We utilized Christin as a day-of coordinator as well as a consultant throughout the planning process. Our primary concern was essentially not knowing what we needed to know, and Christin's many lists and her extreme organization made everything much clearer, significantly reducing stress. Christin is not afraid to give her candid opinion on what may and may not work, which we found extremely helpful. Working with Christin prior to the wedding helped us prioritize our efforts in the right places, saving significant time and energy.

While we can't imagine having planned our wedding without Christin, she really proved her value throughout the actual wedding weekend. Christin had a comprehensive list of every single item that needed to be set up, which vendor it came from, plus quantities, details, and special notes. She directed the bridal party as well as the guests throughout all of the various aspects of the wedding day, being firm enough to move things along, but still in a pleasant manner. On top of managing all of the people and acting as a go-between for our vendors, Christin took care of moving many decorations from the ceremony site to the reception area, and she stayed long after the festivities ended to clean up and organize our items. It was amazing to be able to trust Christin with everything and just focus on enjoying our day.

I would not hesitate to recommend Christin to anyone looking for a planner or coordinator. Engineered Events was the vendor that provided the highest value per dollar towards our wedding, by far.

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2016

I am a control freak so thinking about running my wedding without me taking full control scared me. I found Christin and she understood what I needed. Someone to make sure all the details were set up. I hired her as a day of but she was so much more than that! Gave us suggestions for vendors, met with us several times, did venue walk throughs and then contacted all my vendors the week of so it was one less thing I had to worry about. She understood what we wanted and went above and beyond! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Corey · Married on 08/21/2016

Christin was wonderful. We originally hired her only to help us find a venue and vendors for a wedding where we were inviting 300 people but they were all out of town, so we had no idea how many people would actually turn up (we ended up with 150). This was just one challenge she helped us navigate. We found her help so invaluable that we also hired to help out with additional details including being there day-of. She was very organized and helped us plan exactly the event we wanted. She was very straightforward about what would work and what wouldn't, and was great about checking in with us to make sure we were on track with the details we were taking care of ourselves. We're both engineers so we really appreciate the organization and attention to detail she brought, as well as the spreadsheets. The wedding turned out beautifully and we could not have done it with her!

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/20/2016

I mean it when I say, I don't think we could have pulled off our wedding without Christin from Engineered Events. We lost our wedding venue, Elk Manor, 10 days before our wedding. The amount of stress we felt is indescribable, but knowing we had Christin on our team made a world of a difference. She was so supportive and instantly went into action finding us new venue options, and once we found a place, drew up new designs for the tent and layout. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Christin was so friendly, professional, organized and thorough. We met on several occasions and she always had great ideas, knowledge, and advice. Christin was so focused on understanding exactly how I envisioned our wedding day, and making sure she knew every little detail. She was there to help set up, keep everyone on schedule, and made sure the day went off without a hitch. Christin was invaluable to us, and I can't recommend her enough. In fact, I would make sure Christin is available on your date before you confirm with your venue. She is THAT valuable, and I can't imagine how our day would have gone without her.

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/06/2016

We used Christin from Engineered Events for our August wedding at Thousand Acre Farms. Christin played a huge part in making our wedding day everything we dreamed it would be, from meeting with us several times, to helping with the rehearsal beforehand. After meeting with her a couple times and discussing everything I was expecting she helped make sure every little detail was in place. The day went by so quickly, and I was extremely grateful that I had Christin there to trust to get everything done so I could just sit back and relax. My new husband was even so impressed at how much running around she was doing and he said it did not go unnoticed by him. I highly recommmend Christin to help with your big day she's the best!

Sent on 09/29/2016

judy · Married on 07/10/2016

This was the first time I planned a wedding. I am the mother of the bride. I wouldn't think of doing a wedding or big event again without a coordinator based on our experience. I choose Christin Wilbert from Engineered Events because she was a recommended vendor for Thousand Acre Farm and we had little time to prepare for the wedding. I was very impressed from our first meeting until the completion of the event. She was professional, efficient, warm and personable, and available throughout our planning relationship. Christin was focused on details every time we met or corresponded. On the day of the wedding, I had complete confidence in Christin. She was everywhere paying attention to every detail over and beyond the call of duty and she did so in a quiet and efficient manner. My husband and I highly recommend her for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Mark · Married on 08/29/2015

My wife and I just hosted a Wedding and Reception of 250+ family and friends. It was an outdoor water-front venue. It was beautiful!! Christin of Engineered Events was amazing!!! From the days and weeks leading up to the BIG day Christin's communication and organizational skills were excellent. She always made time for our constant emails ,calls, and face to face meetings....even the small trivial things, she responded quickly! Chances are she has already thought about the details long before you have!
    On the BIG day Christin arrived much earlier than she needed to be there and didn't leave until the last guest was gone. Throughout the reception Christin was working quietly in the background taking care of details and attending to any issues that came up. The caterer (one of the largest in Baltimore) requested contact info for Engineered Events even prior to the actual reception. They said "they are always looking for good planners they can work with and recommend". Look no further than Engineered Events (Christin). You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

If you're wondering if you need an event coordinator for your wedding day....YOU DO. There are so many things to think of that Engineered Events has already thought of. We had several face-to-face meetings, emails, texts, and phone calls leading up to my wedding - the help and honesty was priceless. Christin was doing things behind the scenes that I didn't even know she was doing until the next day. She was responsive, arrived earlier than expected, stayed later than expected, and followed up the next day to be sure everything was taken care of.

Who wouldn't love the precision of an engineer to take care of your event coordination? She knew how many tables, chairs, and number of people would fit under the tent before the venue even knew. As a bride, there are only so many things that can fit in your brain throughout the days leading up to and after you wedding that it helps having one more brain! I would recommend Engineered Events to anyone looking for help on their wedding day or special event. She has all the details taken care of! Our wedding day would not have been the same without Christin. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/03/2015