7 Reviews for Enchanted Florist

Table Arrangements (3)
Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
7 Enchanted Florist Reviews

Nancy helped our vision come to life. She really pulled rabbits out of a hat for us. We were so pleased with the decor she did. The team at Enchanted Florist is amazing. Everyone pitched in and brought something valuable to the table. We really enjoyed working with them.

Profile Picture User7779946, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Meet the owner Raven, she is awesome!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I honestly have never seen more beautiful wedding flowers. I was absolutely blown away by these arrangements. The staff was responsive and flexible and did not bat an eyelash when I changed my mind on the color of the mums a week before the wedding. I didn't have to stress about the flowers and when they arrived they went way beyond my expectations. So happy that I chose to use Enchanted Florist, it was a wedding expense that was absolutely necessary and made the day that much more gorgeous. Thanks you guys!

Profile Picture User7582281, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Outstanding service and quality!

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery, Set Up
4.2

She was great! I didn't really have any issues which is great! We had a few of the boutonnieres falling apart the day of but nothing a safety pin can't help!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Raven did a wonderful job keeping the flowers within my modest budget, but still delivering a quality product. The reception flowers and bouquets were gorgeous, and Raven was so flexible in accommodating changes several weeks before the wedding. She was very warm, and easy to communicate with, and I would not hesitate to use her for other events if the need arises in the future.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery
4.2

I added a flower crown about two weeks before the wedding and they were very accommodating!
Also, I forgot to send in the second payment (due one month prior) until about 3 weeks prior, and they did not pressure me at all and were forgiving.
Bouquets were gorgeous and flower crown was a total win!

Profile Picture User5318043, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews