Elena T Beauty Reviews

14 | San Diego, CA

14 Reviews for Elena T Beauty

Savannah · Married on 05/27/2017

Elena is knowledgeable, friendly, and does an AMAZING job. I had her do my wedding makeup as well as my sister's, mom's, and grandma's- we loved her work. My sister also went to her for a facial the week of the wedding and loved the experience. I would recommend her for wedding makeup AND facial services etc. she is awesome. Elena recommended Celina for my wedding hair too and I could not have been happier with the recommendation! P.S. They were also ahead of schedule on my wedding day :)! Love ya Elena you rock!

Sharon · Married on 05/27/2017

I'm a Mother of the Bride. We had Elena do the makeup for my daughter, myself, maid of honor, and grandmother. Elena is an amazing artist who did unique individual and natural makeup on all of us. The makeup was done to perfection! I loved how she understood that we needed to look fabulous in photos but needed to look great in person as well. She created the perfect balance. On top of her artistic quality, Elena is a wonderful person to work with. We all loved her, she was warm, genuine and fun!

I have been going to Elena for my eyebrows and facials, so started here for my wedding make-up. After reviewing pics on her site, I knew she could do just the right amount of make-up to enhance features in pictures, but still look soft and natural. She did my make-up, my sister (MOH), my mother and my mother in law - and we all looked amazing! Each had different styles and looks they preferred, and everyone looked great. She even surprised me by adding eyeliner to my lower lash line on the day of which I was hesitant of, and it looked great! My husband commented in our first look moment that I looked amazing, and the make-up was perfect. It was important to him that I still looked like me. She travels to the site which is very helpful, and as she is an experienced professional so she can complete looks quickly - and time is of the essence on your wedding day! She also referred me to who I ended up selecting for my photographer, day of coordinator/florist, and hair person. This help was priceless as all were wonderful! She is very kind and calm, and super easy to work with.

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/23/2014

I would recommend Elena T Beauty to anyone! Elena was so good, nice and professional. If I had any questions she answered immediately. During the trial she was friendly and explained what would work best with your face and color if you don't already have a vision which I did not. The day of the wedding she was on time and didn't rush or stress when we were a little lagging at times.

Everyone looked so beautiful! I have never liked my make up at other friends' wedding and she was perfect! As a bride I was nervous to wear heavy make up but she did such a great job! I loved it! I really loved my maids too! I couldn't get over how good everyone looked! She knows how to do make up that looks good on any age including my 85 year old grandma who looked timeless.

Prices for bridesmaids might be a little higher than others around but she is worth it and to counter balance my make up as a bride was cheaper than others so price didn't really make a difference.

Elena was so good I would use her for any even I have coming up! Every San Diego bride should use her services

Ayako · Married on 03/22/2014

Elena was very professional and did an awesome job with everyone's makeup. She was so sweet and was very accommodating. My mom wasn't sure if she wanted fake eyelashes or not and elena let her try them on and then removed them after my mom decided she didn't want to wear them. Everyones makeup looked great for the whole night!

Jenny · Married on 11/09/2013

Elena did the makeup for my wedding on November 9, 2013. She was absolutely fantastic, and I would recommend her to anyone! She did me and 6 bridesmaids in less time than promised. Everyone was beautiful and loved her work. She was totally professional and was very flexible on the day of when the hair didn't go as planned. She worked around all of us getting our hair done. She even offered to help curl hair if needed!

Edie · Married on 09/14/2013

Elena did my makeup for my wedding in September. She was so amazing, she was even wiling to take a Friday afternoon to do a trial with me, my mother AND my sister (MOH). Not only did she do an amazing job on my makeup, but she was amazing with my mother - who was very skeptical of having her makeup done! On the day of the wedding, one girl wasn't going to do her makeup and when she saw Elena's work she jumped in the chair!

I would recommend Elena one million times over as she was just fantastic. It helps that she is so sweet, personable, and funny too. She fit right in with my bridesmaids and was so comfortable, like we had all known her for years.

Katie · Married on 09/13/2013

Elena is the best! Not only is she super friendly and easy to talk to, she really cares about her clients. Even though she sees brides probably every single day, I felt one of a kind when I was with Elena - I definitely felt special!

When it came to the big day, she was on time, showed up with a smile on her face and definitely also knew how to get down to business when getting down to the wire.

I would definitely recommend Elena for any event!

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2013

I found Elena through a mutual friend who worked with her when she was on the styling team for the San Diego Charger Girls. My daughter and I met with her for a trial and from the moment we met her we loved her! So nice and easy to talk to. Very kind and helpful. She listened to my what my daughter wanted and made helpful suggestions. She was well prepared and explained what she was doing as the trial progressed. She was open to feedback from my daughter and made her feel very comfortable. We were going for the natural look - enhanced only. Other experiences with professional makeup had not gone well as they all intimidated her and wanted to make it look too heavy, too "made-up". Elena was right on target. She ended up doing the make up for the entire bridal party and was very calm and professional the day of - we even stayed on time!! Everyone looked fantastic, even myself (MOTB, haha). We will use Elena for any and all makeup we need and we highly recommend her.

Alison · Married on 06/01/2013

I booked Elena for my make-up for my wedding day on 6/1. She also did all of my bridesmaids and my mom's make-up as well. She did a fantastic job! A couple months prior to my wedding, we scheduled a trial and we worked together to find a look that was a more enhanced but still natural version of my everyday look. She was incredibly open to receiving feedback and would alter anything that any of the girls wanted changed (ex. different lipstick color, more blush, ect.) but was also very confident in the way she dove right into the looks. She showed up on time, got all of the girls done in time for photos, and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. What more could you ask for?!

My one suggestion would just be to have check-in's with the girls' make-up and a mirror so that they are giving you ongoing feedback as to the look that you are creating. It didn't happen to us but it's a good strategy so that you don't get all the way done and the look is not what that person envisioned.

Otherwise, Elena you were wonderful. Thank you so much!

Stacey · Married on 05/18/2013

Elena was great to work with. She did makeup for me, the bride, three moms and my maid of honor. I was concerned about looking very made up and not natural at all. I relayed my concern to Elena who made my look beautiful but still like myself. She made me and the other ladies feel at ease. She had a positive attitude the whole time which greatly reduced our stress level.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Elena T Beauty's reply:

Stacey...it was such a pleasure to work with you!!! You looked so beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Tabatha · Married on 05/17/2013

Elena was a pleasure to work with, and did such a beautiful job on myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. My make-up was flawless, and lasted the entire day into the night. She was easy to get in touch with, responded in a timely fashion, and was prompt for both the trial make-up run and my wedding day. I would highly recommend her and look forward to visiting her new storefront!!

Thank you!!!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2012

I absolutely LOVED working with Elena. She was recommended by my hairstylist, Audra Rene, and I couldn't have been happier with her work. Our trial was amazing, and she was super flexible when I asked for little tweaks. In addition to being supremely talented, Elena is fun, kind, astute, and a great listener, which is invaluable!

Needless to say, on the big day, Elena was amazing! She jumped right in, chatted with all of the girls and made them up exactly how she wanted. We all felt comfortable with her, which helped make the day more relaxed. Once again, she was super accommodating when my girls made extra requests and she truly made it feel like it was our day. She worked extremely well with Audra, and we ended-up finishing everything early, which meant we had a few minutes to stop and take-in the day before most of the craziness started. I got complements all day long and have passed along Elena's information to a number of my friends who are getting married, too. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Chloe · Married on 09/03/2011

Elena of Elena T Beauty is the perfect choice for wedding make-up. From the moment I met Elena I knew I could count on her to not only provide me and my bridesmaids with flawless make-up but also to show up on time, act professionally, and create a fun and exciting environment. Elena really listened to my needs and concerns during the make-up trial and was able to give me exactly what I wanted for the wedding. The best part was feeling like I had a friend doing my make-up the day of the wedding, even though we had only met twice! All around, Elena is the best choice for wedding make-up.