Le Petite Salon by Priscilla

Escondido, CA View map Visit website

My name is Priscilla I'm a licensed comsotologist since 2009. Ive been in the wedding industry since 2017. I have such a great passion for wedding makeup. Ive been personally trained by celebrity makeup artist Priscilla Ono. Theres truly no better feeling than making my brides look and feel so beautiful on such a special day.
I specialize in bridal makeup and special event makeup as well. Hairtsyles are definetaly available upon request.
I would absolutely love to work with you
for bookings and pricing please email me @ priscilla.garcia19@yahoo.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Heather
    Heather F. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This is your Beauty Squad!

Priscilla was extremely responsive in all communications. She was flexible with last minute changes, including adding another client. Priscilla and Amy were timely and so incredibly talented. It truly felt like we were hanging out with longtime friends while getting ready for my wedding. They even helped calm my nerves with their kindness, patience and words of support. I highly recommend Le Petite Salon by Priscilla! I hired her based on recommendations from others and I'm so thrilled that I did. Priscilla and Amy made us feel and look like princesses! Look no further - this is your Beauty Squad!
    Stephanie Married on 09/19/2021

Wonderful!

Priscilla was amazing! I hired her to do make up for myself and two bridesmaids for my wedding. All of our make up looked flawless and was exactly what we all wanted. She was so wonderful to work with and was so quick to respond to any emails or texts leading up to the big day. She showed up on time and had all of us completed by the time we agreed on so we had enough time for pictures. I loved my wedding day make up and it lasted all day and night. Even through all the dancing, sweating and crying!

Also through Priscilla I hired Amy to do all of our hair and she was spectacular. We all loved the way we looked. My hair even lasted all night which was amazing because my hair doesn’t hold curls well.

I highly recommend booking Priscilla and Amy to complete your look for any special occasion. They were so fun and extremely talented!

Le Petite Salon by Priscilla's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for this sweet review. We absolutely loved working with you. And these photos are amazing thank you!
    Gabriella A. Married on 08/15/2021

Amazing Work!

Priscilla and Amy did stunning work for my wedding! They were extremely flexible with my last minute bridesmaids/family switch-arounds, which is extremely helpful on an already stressful day. Priscilla's makeup was nothing short of amazing and lasted all night long (yes, even through dancing). I showed Amy what I wanted for my hair and she made it look even better than what I wanted. Priscilla is very communicative, professional and has an extraordinarily talented team with her. 11/10 recommend!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

San Diego ca Escondido, CA, 92069
Location of (Le Petite Salon by Priscilla)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding