Elements Conference and Event Centre Reviews

Elements Conference and Event Centre 6
Elements Conference and Event Centre 7
  • Mikaela

Mikaela · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Nidhi and the staff at Elements were AMAZING!!! They made our day all we imagined it and more! Our guests were in complete awe of everything and can't stop talking about it!!

Sent on 05/31/2014
  • A Robinson

A Robinson · Getting married on 11/05/2019

This is the venue for YOU!

Nidhi and her staff are amazing. Our daughter got married May 11, 2019. Every detail of their wedding was wonderful, Nidhi and her staff took care of details that we didn't even think of. We had the wedding and reception at Elements at Ramada and I can't say enough good things about how smooth and wonderful the day went. Natalie worked with us the day of the wedding, we started on time everything was beautiful and my daughter and her husband could not have had a better day. Natalie moved through the room flawlessly to make sure everything was going as planned. Everyone from the front desk to just people working in various places in the hotel were so nice. Thank you So Much Nidhi you and your staff are amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Brittany · Getting married on 10/25/2019

I would definately recommend this venue to any of my friends or family. (already have, and they booked!) Nidhi and her staff at The Elements were more than helpful with any and every question I ever asked. The day of our wedding was so laid back and relaxing. They did ALL of the decorating (we provided some decorations, and they provided some decorations) The food was AMAZING! And the convenience of the ceremony and reception in the same building was the talk of the night with all of our guests. Definately 5 stars for sure.

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Ho · Married on 08/02/2019

Wedding Day Ceremony and Venue

Working with Nidhi was absolutely amazing. As soon as my husband and I met with her for the first time, I knew she, and the Elements team, would be a perfect match for our needs. Nidhi’s bubbly personality was inviting and relaxing. She was flexible and receptive to our must-haves and also offered suggestions when we were unsure of what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, Nidhi and her assistant, Natalie, worked their hardest all day long to ensure our wedding day was a dream come true- and that’s exactly what it was. We cannot thank Nidhi and her team at Elements enough- our day was beyond PERFECT.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 8
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 9
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 10
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 11

Ce'Ara · Married on 08/18/2018

We were just married this past Saturday, 8/18/18 and it was amazing!!! The food was great, the decorations were beautiful and the lighting was absolutely gorgeous!!! I’m still on cloud nine as I think of how much fun we had, and how great everything turned out. Nidhi, Anna, and Natalie were awesome, especially Natalia who was so accommodating. I highly recommend that you have your next event here!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 12
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 13

Corie · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I had our wedding here June 30th 2018 and Nidhi was fantastic through the entire planning process! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect and it was more than I could have asked for. We had the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception all at Elements and it was amazing. I have already recommended Nidhi and Elements to several of my girl friends who recently got engaged. I hope to be at more weddings held here!

Sent on 07/14/2018

cicely · Married on 06/09/2018

Nidhi and her staff went above and beyond our expectations! Our wedding day was a success because of their hard work and dedication. The planning went so smooth and Nidhi was a pleasure to work with. She had several meetings with us and was always a phone call or email away to answer the many questions my wife Cicely had throughout the entire process. The ceremony site was breathtaking the reception site had put guest in amazement! It was the most beautiful wedding ever and we are so happy we decided to have it at Elements! If we could do it over again we would! Nidhi’s staff and assistant Natale worked so hard for us! We are going to miss working with them.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 14
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 15
    Elements Conference and Event Centre 16

B · Married on 06/09/2018

Nidhi and her staff did an awesome job. They were very attentive to our needs and desire. They saw my daughter’s vision and made it happen. Nidhi answered our emails and telephone calls promptly and was so generous. The food was SO good, the bar staff was wonderful, and the hotel staff was always willing to assist when needed. Thank you Elements and staff.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Ramada Plaza for our multiple day and many wedding functions was one of the best decisions we made for our fusion wedding! The team was so quick to accommodate whatever our guests and our bridal party needed! I have never seen so many people work so quick in my life! Everything ran so smoothly and that’s all I could ask for. Our guests had a blast and so did we! Their team works together to make your big day stressless as possible!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Marcia · Married on 04/14/2018

Coming into Elements to plan my wedding with Nidi and her team was the best choice I’ve made when it came to my wedding planning. Nidi took my vision of what I wanted and added her expertise to make my big day the best experience for me my husband and all our guest. If you want your day to be PERFECT choose Elements.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Shynai · Married on 04/07/2018

So, I met with Nidhi about 5 months before the wedding (very last minute). After signing the contract, about 2 months later my now husband decided to push the wedding back to the spring instead of winter. Nidhi accommodated our needs (even though we had broken our contract). I can't thank her enough. We had a lot of last minute changes (alcohol, seating, etc.) and she worked with us til the very end. The last couple weeks got expensive but honestly our wedding was EVERYTHING!! It was worth every penny. Nidhi is a little bit of a "organized chaos" type of person and did try to tell me when my DJ was supposed to end (even though she had no idea what we had in our contract). Her assistant (can't remember her name-African American woman) helped me so much the day of and helped my sisters and I set up the ceremony room with perfection. She is excellent as well!! Just as an fyi, I would DEFINITELY recommend Elements/Ramada Plaza but just know you don't HAVE to use all of her vendors she suggests, she is only there to help you! Overall, I would recommend Ramada Plaza/Elements.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kara · Married on 03/10/2018

Working with Nidhi and using Elements as our reception planner and venue was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The room at Elements is clean and kept looking very nice for a beautiful reception. Nidhi and the rest of her team make sure that you are 100% satisfied with everything. They are quick to respond to any inquiries you may have. They also make sure that everything goes off without a hitch on your big day. We couldn't have asked for a better team or place to work with. Would DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Asmita · Married on 10/14/2017

Nidhi and her team were fabulous!! We had a Hindu wedding, which entailed two full days of events (5 events in total). They provided hotel accommodations for all of our guests as well as a space for all of our events. They paid attention to the small details and took away a lot of our stress when it came to planning a wedding. They blocked entrances during our Baraat, made navigating from one event to another a breeze, and even were able to provide superglue when someone’s shoe broke. Nidhi was very responsive to phone calls, emails and meetings. When we had an issue with another vendor on the first day of our events, Nidhi and her team went out of their way to resolve the issue so we didn’t stress out and didn’t have to deal with it as our events were taking place. They went above and beyond our expectations! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Dave · Married on 08/26/2017

Just had the first of two weddings at Ramada/Elements. As a first timer on reception planning we were pleasantly surprised with how we were treated and how they took care of the planning and communication with DJ and cake people. We had both the wedding reception and rehearsal dinner and highly recommend them if you are planning any type of reception. Book early as we found out they fill up quick. Everyone from the managers to the workers were very pleasant. Nothing but great reviews from our guest on how well everything was run. Not to often you can say the reception food was good but everyone I have talked to said it was great. Nidhi has my number and email address if you would like to speak to me about our experience.

Sent on 08/28/2017

hong · Married on 08/19/2017

We just got married and were very impressed with the services we received from Nidhi and her team. Both of our family members also had a wedding hosted by elements and they were very impressed as well. Planning a wedding can be very stressful and nerve wrecking, but Nidhi and Kiana took the stress out of our hands and planned the perfect wedding for us. Elements provides everything you would need for a wedding and beyond. They really are a one stop shop. We were provided everything from limos, to centerpieces, to a free hotel room and much more. All of the staff is very professional and nice but Nidhi really sold us with her welcoming personality and experience from event planning. We definitely recommend everyone to check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Shamila · Married on 07/29/2017

We just hosted a pre-wedding party for a friend's son. It was the easiest and smoothest experience working with the Elements staff. They were prompt, accommodating, friendly and patient. We brought in our own ethnic catering, DJ and rearranged the room set up a couple of times. Not once did we get resistance, frustration or even a blinked eye. Everyone was wonderful and I will absolutely be using them for future events!

Kari · Married on 07/15/2017

LOVED Nidhi and her staff at Elements! Very professional, friendly and accommodating! They made my dream wedding come true and more! Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

I can not thank Nidhi and her staff enough for creating such a perfect day! The whole planning process was stress free thanks to Nidhi! Elements has everything you need to make your ceremony & reception perfect & if you are looking to add something more Nidhi knows exactly who to recommend! The day of our wedding we seriously were treated like celeberties. Every little detail was thought out so we didn't have too! We were able to enjoy ourselves & our guest & that is priceless!! We can't thank you enough!

Mike · Married on 07/07/2017

Nidhi and her staff were amazing. The entire staff treated us like royalty and even the most minor details were not overlooked. The wedding and reception went exactly like we had pictured because of the hard work put in by the entire staff. If we had to do it over again I would go back every time and would urge anyone getting married to give Nidhi a call.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Dennis · Married on 04/08/2017

We had our wedding on 4.8.17 and it was more than I expected! My wife and I had requested things such as hanging up white Chinese lanterns, catering Asian food and other little request here and there and they delivered everything we wanted and then some. They allowed us to have an after party at the bar and that was a big hit with all of our guest. Nidhi and her staff was excellent and very professional. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married because you just let Nidhi know your vision and she will do the rest. Thanks for making our wedding something we'll never forget!!! - Dennis and Laura

Sent on 04/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2017

We loved having our wedding at the Elements. We got a lot for our money and our guests had a blast. I lived that i did not have to provide any additional decorations or anything like that because it was all taken care of! Our guests loved being able to hang out in the hotel bar after and keep the celebration going! The food was great and they definitely made a good drink! Our ceremony was beautiful and our reception so fun. A few small details were missed but they were something that only I as the bride knew. We are definitely happy we chose Nidhi and the Elements for our special night! Nidhi was so easy to work with.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/11/2017

The Elements was great!! The value for the price was AMAZING, that's why we chose them initially. But the service and attention to detail just blew us out of the water! They went through so much to make everything as perfect and smooth as possible. The only feedback I have is that our guests mentioned that they wished a 'last call' had been given for alcohol before they closed up the bar. Other than that it was perfect!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2016

I had the absolute greatest experience with Nidhi and the team at Elements. I was an out of town bride and never once did I feel stressed about planning. She was prompt in responding to every email, question, phone call. The day of the wedding Nidhi and her team were there to make sure every single thing went perfectly, and it did. Words can't really describe how great of a company this was to work with. The food was delicious (both at rehearsal dinner and reception), the venue was clean and set up perfectly, the rooms for the bridal party were perfect for getting ready the day of. When I look back on my wedding day, the best decision was choosing Elements. Thank you guys!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Barb · Married on 09/30/2016

Ours was a unique situation. We (parents of the bride) live in Columbus and our daughter and her fiancee live in Philadelphia. We are from Cincinnati so she wanted her wedding there as all family and friends are there. Nidhi made it so easy to plan. She was helpful in her recommendations and I came to trust her opinion. We had the rehearsal dinner at The Elements and it was great. Food was delicious. Day of the wedding was so smooth. Bridal party and groomsmen rooms are great!!! Nidhi was there the entire time to make sure everything was perfect for us. Her staff is amazing. So nice and helpful. The food was delicious. I can't think of one thing to say that was a negative. The price was very reasonable and I love the setup of the event rooms. Thank you for making this a spectacular, memorable day.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Myra · Married on 09/25/2016

Elements is an AWESOME facility! My new husband and I loved all the space and modern décor. Our guests loved that they were able to move around; from the ceremony room, the cocktail hour room and then the reception room, guests didn't get bored just sitting in one room. The Bridal Suite and Groom's Suite are awesome! Nidhi is so awesome to work with and was present and involved at all meetings, rehearsals and even on our wedding day! I was a nervous bride and Nidhi is so friendly and welcoming! During the planning process, she was always available when I had questions, when my mom had questions, when we popped up unannounced to see the ceremony or reception space again. LOL! I have recommended Elements to all my family and friends! Thanks Nidhi and the Elements team!!!
    -Mr. and Mrs. Lyons