9664 S Mason Montgomery Rd., Mason, OH 45040 Map · Phone number

About Cincinnati Marriott Northeast

A beautiful wedding venue with expert planners in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast is a great location. It is central to local city attractions that will keep you and your guests happy and filled with memories to last a lifetime. The on-site wedding planner will make sure all of your wishes and needs for your special day are attended to, and all of your preferences accounted for.

Facilities and Capacity
The Cincinnati Marriott Northeast boasts 16 different event rooms, with total event space rounding out at 10,775 square feet. At the largest space, the venue can hold 700 individuals. Amongst the most popular choices for wedding parties is the Grand Ballroom, a luxurious 6,300-square-foot space. Rooms may be set up in a variety of manners, from a banquet setup with round tables to a standing reception setup with passed food and small buffet tables. Each room can be customized to fit your taste.

Services offered
The Marriott offers complete wedding services, so no task will be unattended to. From the rehearsal dinner to a morning-after brunch, you will be completely taken care of. Services and wedding day items include:

• Accommodations
  • Engagement party
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup

Accommodation
With many different room styles to choose from, you and your guests will be able to stay in style as you celebrate all weekend long. All rooms have been newly renovated and include amenities like in-room dining, incredible and comfortable bedding and TVs.

Follow Cincinnati Marriott Northeast on

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
b05930a594e6c15e 1510675791123 wedding2

8 Reviews for Cincinnati Marriott Northeast

Every time I walked in the front door, I got friendly smile or a hug from the front desk girls. They made me excited to go in there and continue my planning. I was never stressed thanks to their pep talks. Emily was an amazing planner. I was always looked forward to meeting with her and going over details. I felt like I was going to meet with her for lunch. I could vent to her, express my concerns, or event share a laugh with her over details of my wedding.

I didn't have a chance to eat my dinner due to saying hello to all my guests, the banquet manager offered to have the kitchen staff make me whatever I wanted. The manager kept checking in to make sure we were happy and were having a great time. Emily was absolutely amazing. She did such an amazing job. I actually changed my venue to the Marriott five months before the wedding after already having a different venue for a year. I am absolutely happy I did. I felt like Emily understood everything I wanted and could see my vision.

After the whole wedding was over, my husband and I went back to our suite. It was decorated beautifully and had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us. The only that truly sticks out to me is the present that Emily left for us. There was a beautiful key hanger with a beautiful saying, but even more than that, there was a statue of two elephants kissing with their trunks forming a heart. I had mentioned months ago how much we loved elephants and the fact that Emily remembered that and bought us that beautiful gift was incredible to me. That is truly a special person to remember such a special detail about a client. From the front desk ladies who I absolutely loved seeing every time I would come in, to Emily while was my angel sent to help me plan the biggest day of mine and my husbands lives, to the wedding staff, everybody was amazing. Thank you to everyone for making our day extremely special!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Katie · Married on 02/14/2015

When looking for a wedding venue, it was very important to me to find a place where we could have the ceremony and reception. A place that would do the catering, decorating, set up and clean up. As stressful as planning a wedding is, I knew having a venue that would take care of these things would help to alleviate some of that stress. Not only did the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast offer all of these things, but by having my event there, we also got one of their certified wedding planners, Jessica Lewis, as well. Jessica was FANTASTIC!!!! She really paid attention to every detail and went above and beyond to insure that I was happy and our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of. Not only was it great to find a venue that took care of so many of the details, but being a hotel, they also had the rooms for our guests to stay in and gave us discounted rates as well. Having so many out of town guests, and also a Valentine's Day wedding, knowing our guests were able to stay there and make their evening that much more enjoyable was just another benefit. The entire staff was amazing! They were so helpful, friendly, professional, and really made our guests feel taken care of. The food was incredible!!!! Of course at our initial tasting it was delicious, but I think it was just as good if not better at the wedding, and they were preparing for 150+ people! I cannot speak highly enough about our planner, Jessica! She definitely went out of her way to make sure everything was absolutely perfect! My husband and I heard from so many people that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. Jessica, and the entire staff of the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast play a huge part in that! I highly recommend the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast for your wedding or any other event you may be planning!

Sent on 02/28/2015
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/04/2013

They were flawless on the day of the wedding and managed all of the details! Chris Stone, the events and catering manager, worked over time to make sure we had the best evening, and were not stressed.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Cincinnati Marriott Northeast FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 19.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access