Adrian Durban Florist

Cincinnati, OH View map

Celebrating our 119th year in Cincinnati, we consider it an honor to be trusted with the most important day in a bride and groom's life. It is our goal to listen and transform your imagination into reality. Adrian Durban designs are uniquely created taking into account the season and setting, reflecting your personal style, from rustic to elegant, intimate or grand, luxe couture or simpler, you will enjoy our artistry and special care along with the highly personal touches that set the Adrian Durban experience apart from any other. We have access to farms and flowers around the world that many people find challenging to acquire. Our freshness is nothing but the best. We pride ourselves in always carrying the freshest product which we built our reputation on. So trust in our experience and allow us to share our thoughts with you when creating your picture perfect wedding.

At Adrian Durban Weddings, we don't just say we intend to Exceed Your Expectations, we live it. Trust that you will always receive the very best product at a fair price. We always look forward to being apart of your special day, your wedding! For additional information please contact us at 513.961-9600 or by email at eileen@adflorist.com.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$99.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Julie D. Married on 01/31/2020

Beautiful!

Eileen with Adrian Durbin Florist is wonderful! She absolutely made my vision come to life! My bouquet was beyond gorgeous and my centerpieces were perfect! She was great to work with and exceeded my expectations. I would 100% recommend Adrian Durbin!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/11/2019

Everything I envsioned and then some!

Adrian Durban has been amazing from start to finish! We het with them a couple times and ended up tweeking things a little closer to the wedding and Eileen didn't bat an eye! They even got new centerpieces that I ended up picking as soon as i saw them! My flowers absolutely blew me away and made my girls and the tables look that much more beautiful! Highly recommend using them for wedding florists! :)
    Jennifercomer Married on 05/14/2019

So very pleased

The enclosed photo is from a day or two after the wedding and doesn't do it justice! My bouquet of blue hydrangeas and white roses was gorgeous. My husband wore a single white rose and looked so dashing. Everyone at the shop is absolutely wonderful I highly recommend them.

Real Weddings

• Brittany & Kyle
    19 photos · 09/01/2018

Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Weddings

Adrian Durban Florals always provides fresh & beautiful arrangements for any occasion and client we have in our hotel! They are also great when we have a last minute order!

6941 Cornell Road Cincinnati, 45242
5139619600

We will be happy to meet you for your wedding consultation after regular business hours. Please call us at 513.961-9600 to set up an appointment Regular Business Hours at our Cornell Road Store: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm Saturday 8am - 2pm Closed Sunday
Location of (Adrian Durban Florist)
8584 East Kemper @ Montgomery Road Cincinnati, 45249 See on map
5139619600

We will be happy to meet you for your wedding consultation after regular business hours. Please call us at 513.961-9600 to set up an appointment Regular Business Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday 9am - 5pm Closed Sunday except Mother's Day Sunday
6941 Cornell Road Cincinnati, OH, 45242 See on map
5139619600

We will be happy to meet you for your wedding consultation after regular business hours. Please call us at 513.961-9600 to set up an appointment Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 9am - 4pm Closed Sunday except Mother's Day Sunday

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding