Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Adrian Durban Florist

Celebrating our 111th year in Cincinnati, we consider it an honor to be trusted with the most important day in a bride and groom's life.  It is our goal to listen and transform your imagination into reality.  Adrian Durban designs are uniquely created taking into account the season and setting, reflecting your personal style, from rustic to elegant, intimate or grand, luxe couture or simpler, you will enjoy our artistry and special care along with the highly personal touches that set the Adrian Durban experience apart from any other. We have access to farms and flowers around the world that many people find challenging to acquire.  Our freshness is nothing but the best.   We pride ourselves in always carrying the freshest product which we built our reputation on. So trust in our experience and allow us to share our thoughts with you when creating your picture perfect wedding.

At Adrian Durban Weddings, we don't just say we intend to Exceed Your Expectations, we live it. Trust that you will always receive the very best product at a fair price. We always look forward to being apart of your special day, your wedding! For additional information please contact us at 513.961-9600 or by email at eileen@adflorist.com.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

We used Adrian Durban for our September 30th wedding and couldn't have been happier! Our flowers were so beyond pretty. Eileen did such a good job of bringing my visual to life. Everything from my bouquet, to the little girls baby breath flower crowns and our centerpieces... everything was so beautiful! Definitely would recommend!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

I found this florist through the list of recommended vendors from my venue, Four Bridges Country Club, for my wedding this past Memorial Day weekend. Adrian Durban Florist was able to work with me and my budget, and still produce stunning flowers for my wedding. I had the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and accent flowers for my cake done. We went with more affordable flowers, but they were able to add some very unique accent greens to make everything look so unique and updated. I absolutely LOVED how my flowers came out. We had tons of compliments from our guests at how beautiful the flowers were, and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Profile Picture Mary-Ann, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
3.4

The wedding consultant at Adrian Durban did a great job of working with us given our very open floral ideas. They also arrived the day of in a very timely manner. Unfortunately, the flowers I received were not nearly as vibrant as I had hoped they'd be. In addition, we had two bouquets that fell apart after a few inadvertent quick hand motions. I would have hoped that the bouquets would have been more sturdy.

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews

My Photo Album

30 Photos

8584 East Kemper @ Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45249   See On Map
513-961-9600 (phone)
We will be happy to meet you for your wedding consultation after regular business hours. Please call us at 513.961-9600 to set up an appointment Regular Business Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday 9am - 5pm Closed Sunday except Mother's Day Sunday
6941 Cornell Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242   See On Map
513-961-9600 (phone)
We will be happy to meet you for your wedding consultation after regular business hours. Please call us at 513.961-9600 to set up an appointment Regular Business Hours at our Cornell Road Store: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm Saturday 8am - 2pm Closed Sunday
3401 Clifton Ave @ Ludlow Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45220   See On Map
513-961-9600 (phone)
We will be happy to meet you for your wedding consultation after regular business hours. Please call us at 513.961-9600 to set up an appointment Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 9am - 4pm Closed Sunday except Mother's Day Sunday