eL eS invitations, LLC. Reviews

17 | Maineville, OH

17 Reviews for eL eS invitations, LLC.

jonelle · Married on 05/01/2016

Michelle is freaking amazing. So, not only did she get me my invitations done in the most timely manner. She was extremely sweet, very helpful, and really patient. When I first contacted her about using her invitation services, she immediately created for me a prototype that was absolutely gorgeous. Then, she proceeded to help me along with everything else regarding my invitations, including answering all of my O.C.D questions about color matching, paper type, envelope linings, etc. She was patient with me throughout the entire process. And OMG when I got my invitations they were sooooooo nice. Like I was so happy, even my fiancé was really impressed (and you know when a manly man is talking about how "amazing" his word not mine our invitation is it must be really nice). Do not hesitate to use Michelle for her services. It is well worth it. BTW, I received my invitations in 2 days and I'm in New Jersey. She is really on it! I can't wait to use her again for my programs and all of my paper needs in future!!!!!

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

I absolutely LOVE Lisa's work and was thrilled to have her develop my wedding invitations and programs. Both were truly stunning examples of thoughtful, creative, high quality craftsmanship and have added a super special touch to our festivities. Our family and friends raved about how lovely the invites were, and I can't wait for them to see the matching programs later this week! :) Lisa was wonderful to work with--very responsive, friendly, and willing to customize for our needs, all within a tight timeline. She also gets two thumbs up for value, as her products are definitely top notch for a more reasonable price point than most. Highly recommended. Thank you, Lisa!!!

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2014

Lisa was AMAZING. Looking through websites for invitations was a nightmare, everything either looked cheap or was extremely expensive. When I found Lisa, I was relieved. Her invitations were of quality and were beautiful, but they were still affordable. She went above and beyond to make sure I had enough invitations and even made me programs to match! I have gotten a plethora of compliments on both of the invitations or programs. I am happy to recommend Lisa to anyone else planning their wedding, you cannot go wrong if you use her!

Crystal · Married on 10/05/2014

Working with Lisa was a pleasure. She was always very professional, courteous, and she went above and beyond for our invitations. Designing the invitations was a breeze with her, even over the internet. Lisa always wrote back quickly and addressed any questions or concerns.
    We LOVE our invitations. After going through many, many invitations we thought we'd never find one that we liked until I came across one from eL eS invitations. As soon as we got our sample in the mail we fell in love. She was flexible and accommodated all of our needs and wants. Her prices were also very reasonable. I definitely recommend her!!!

Britney · Married on 08/16/2014

By far one of my favorite wedding vendors. Lisa was so accommodating and didn't mind that I had multiple changes to my save the dates & invitations. We had our reception at the ballpark and she completely nailed the baseball feel we were going for with save the dates & invitations. I even had her do my table numbers last minute and they were perfect. She was the only invitation vendor I looked at that actually created an invitation to give me a quote. I knew right away she was who I wanted to go with and I'm so happy I did. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Lyndsay · Married on 04/27/2013

Lisa was absolutely great to work with!! Right off the bat, she was so responsive and was quickly able to set up a meeting with me for my wedding invitations. I didn't really know what I wanted when we first met, so she brought several samples of invitations for me to look through to begin to figure out what I wanted my invitation to look like. Once I decided, she quickly provided me with a sample both electronically and then mailed them to me so I could see them in person. She took my style and the ideas I had and made it so much more than I could have anticipated! I loved them! I would definitely recommend Lisa to anyone looking for someone to design their wedding invitations. The price was great for the detailed worked she provided! She has several levels of pricing for a variety of types of invitations to fit all budgets.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2012

OMG my invitations were amazing!!!! I wanted bright colors and to use one or two of our engagement photos. Lisa took those two things and made the most gorgeous invitations I have ever seen. She was able to make bright colors so classy and elegant but still fun and quirky like me and my fiance. She was super easy to work with and her skills and experience really showed. I literally had at least 50 compliments on them!! I want to host more events just so I can make more invitations with her.

Katie · Married on 07/28/2012

I have never in my life heard more & more & more compliments on what an amazing & unique wedding invitation! We didn't want your "cookie cutter" invite but we also didn't want to pay big $$$$$ either.
    We definitely got exactly what we hoped for and MUCH MORE!

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2012

I received rave reviews on my invitations. Countless people were asking where I got them! Lisa was professional and paid attention to every detail. She kept me involved in the whole process and was willing to make any changes I requested at any time along the way. I would definatley recommend to a friend!

Katharine · Married on 03/24/2012

eL eS invitations, LLC. is amazing to work with! We received so many compliments on our customer invites, it practically stole the show! Thank you eL eS for adding such an enjoyable detail to our special day!

• Q

Natalie · Married on 09/10/2011

Overall great experience. Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful our invites and programs were!

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2011

Lisa from eL eS Invitations did an amazing job! She was very nice and worked with us to create beautiful invites on our budget. Lisa always responded quickly and the invitations were ready earlier than planned. I would definitely work with Lisa again for any invitation needs in the future! Highly recommend her to other future brides!!

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2010

Love working with Lisa. I gave her the colors and told her what kind of pattern I liked, then let her design the invitation. She did an awesome job! They were beautiful and they totally fit in with the "theme" of the wedding! A lot of my guests liked them and commented on them as well!

Amy · Married on 07/12/2008

Lisa's invitations are fantastic! Her work is impeccable and she is wonderful to work with. She did my bridal shower invites (for 60 people), my wedding programs (for 200 people) and my place cards and table numbers. She had terrific ideas and everyone went crazy over her work. I look forward to working with her again for baby shower invites someday!!!

Allison · Married on 06/05/2010

eL eS Invitations did an amazing job on our Wedding Programs. I would recommend them to anyone!

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2011

I loved my invitations, she is super easy to work with and well worth every single penny I spent.

• F

Francis · Married on 06/16/2012

3.6
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

I just received my invitations today and was thrilled...until I turned to the back of the invitation. First let me say that Lisa was wonderful to work with. Her emails and phone calls were timely. She produced a product on schedule. And she made every change that we had requested. And the invitation was beautiful.

When the invitations arrived, they were just as I had expected, but she had failed to mention that she placed an advertising sticker on the lower back corner of ALL the invitations. Free advertising on my wedding invitations was nothing that we had discussed. It was not on the contrast, nor was it on the hard copy sample that she had sent to us. So you can understand how livid I was. And when you try to peel off the sticker, part of the invitation goes with it. The sticker makes the invitation look cheap. With the sticker removed and the invitation injured, it looks even cheaper? So in review...

1. Was Lisa good to work with? Absolutely.
    2. Was the invitation creation process expedient? Certainly.
    3. Was the invitation itself what you had expected? Yes, the invitations themselves were beautiful.
    4. Was it worth the price? No..... from my standpoint, if you're paying hundred of dollars to someone to help create the look you want, you had better get the look you want. The invitation, as the first step in establishing the feel of your event, is extremely personal and should not be tampered with beyond what is agreed.

I made this fairly clear to Lisa that ALL her clients need to know about the sticker, so if you use her service, be informed.... I still think she otherwise made a beautiful and elegant invitation, and I have to say this to make me feel better, because it's too late now.