Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths Reviews

72 | Green Bay, WI

72 Reviews for Dreamin' D. J. & Photo Booths

Jenna · Married on 05/17/2014

Greg did an amazing job! Everyone had a great time and there was always people on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Allison and Shaun · Married on 05/09/2014

Everyone had some much fun dancing and the night was kept lively with a dinner game instead of clinking glasses! What a great DJ to work with! They were awesome! The photobooth was a huge hit and it was great booking the package together! I would recommend them for any event but especially weddings!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2014

Greg from Dreamin' D. J. & Party Photo Booths was outstanding! I went back and forth prior to my wedding deciding on a DJ service. I personally feel a DJ can make or break a wedding and I wanted to make sure I choose the right one- well I did with Dreamin' DJ! From the moment I first emailed Greg he was a pleasure to work with. His ideas were fun and new and everything he suggested worked out perfectly the night of the wedding. When I told a few of my guests that I was having a DJ service and not a band they were disappointed, but for days to come after the wedding each one of them said it was the best DJ service and they never thought twice that there wasn't a band there that night. Another personal request I had was I wanted the availability to have guests request a song and if Greg didn't have it on the list he was capable to download it. This as well happened flawlessly and Greg tended to all my guests needs and got to every request he could. I would highly recommend his services. From a proud happy bride! :)

Sent on 05/20/2014

Josh · Married on 04/26/2014

They are worth every penny! They communicated with us often throughout the night to make sure we knew what was coming up and checked in to make sure things were going as we hoped. They listened to requests and read the crowd well. The dance floor was never empty...right up to the last song. We got a picture with all our guests who stayed to the end, and it was a surprise to us but one of our favorite parts of the day!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Rhonda · Married on 11/16/2013

Greg with Dreamin DJ was the best! I would highly recommend him to anybody. I had so many of my guests come up to me after the wedding was done to tell me that it was the most entertaining wedding they have ever been to. I gave Greg just a short list of songs that I would like played and everything else was all him. He played such a great variety that really kept all guests entertained. My wedding was over at midnight and the dance floor was still hopping up until that time, guests came up to me and wanted to chip in money to keep Greg playing longer because it was so much fun. And I am sure he would have been glad to do that but my venue would not allow that. I have absolutely no complaints about Greg with Dreamin DJ, he really made the reception of my wedding truly amazing!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

Greg and his staff had high energy and kept our crowd engaged while keeping everyone on schedule. We got tons of compliments! A very creative force to have for any event! Thanks for the memories you helped us build!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Ryan · Married on 08/17/2013

I did a lot of research and I mean a lot, when I was looking for a D.J. and I am incredibly happy we chose Dreamin' D.J. for our wedding. Greg was very easy to get a hold of, provided quick responses to any question, and was full of great ideas to make our wedding a hit. I attended two other family weddings this year and multiple family members complimented our D.J. and how well he kept the dance floor full of people of all ages.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Dreamin DJ was a pleasure to work with! The company exceeded all of our expectations. Everyone was on the dance floor and the music was awesome. Even days after the wedding we still received complements about the quality service we got from Dreaming DJ. We would recommend this company to anyone looking for DJ services and lighting!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Lucas · Married on 06/15/2013

Very professional, experienced, and knowledgeable. Great personality that works well with others. I would definitely hire Greg again when I need a DJ in the future.

Sent on 07/05/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2012

Greg is simply AMAZING! He listened to everything we wanted, and had such great ideas to make our ideas even better than imagined. My husband and I felt like we didn't have to worry from the first time we met with him. We have had so many people ask us about them, because they were THAT great! My family DOES NOT dance, and we had a huge group that stayed all the way until midnight on the dance floor. The uplighting he has is also so great! And photobooth was just what we wanted. It is bigger, so more people can fit into it! Words can't explain how grateful we are to have had such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2012

Greg did a fantastic job and was very easy to work with!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Holly · Married on 07/28/2012

Dreamin' DJ was an amazing company to work with! Greg did such a great job with organizing everything and having the entire night run smoothly. They did the music and photo booth for us and it went perfectly. I will recommend them to everyone and I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. THANKS SO MUCH :)

Sent on 09/16/2012

Ashlee · Married on 01/21/2012

IF YOU WANT AN AMAZING DJ BOOK DREAMIN' DJ! My husband was in Afghanistan until about 10 days before we got married. I booked Dreamin DJ because they came highly recomended. I used their up lighting AND DJ services. With my husband being gone all the wedding planning fell on me, and of all the people I worked with (venue, food, photographer ect...) Greg and Scott were the most professional, and the most helpful. Before the wedding they had me fill out a survey on not only what songs we wanted but what songs we DIDN'T want played. They made the reception so much fun! I never waited more than 5 hours for a response from them when I had a question prior to the wedding and they even came and set up the evening before to make sure the up lighting was exactly the way I wanted it. They run a wonderful, professional, business and they genuinly care about what you want. I had so many complements on the up lighting and the DJ after the reception! They worked to make my day everything I dreamed up. I HIGHLY recommend Dreamin' DJ to any bride to be. They will work with you and go above and beyond to make everything about your night perfect and magical. If you are looking for the PERFECT DJ, or up lighting specialists BOOK DREAMIN DJ!!

Sent on 02/11/2012

Amy · Married on 07/16/2011

Dreamin DJ was great!! We wanted a reliable DJ who could keep the guests entertained and involved all night and that is exact what we got!! Very responsible and professional.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Bobbe · Married on 07/02/2011

Dear Greg,

We can't thank you enough for your expert service for Annie and Cory's wedding! We especially appreciated that you were willing to make the 3 hour drive to our venue. Your professionalism and ability to play every requested song including the University of Michigan's Fight Song were all we hoped for! You kept us up and dancing throughout the night and we loved every minute of it!

Bobbe H.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2011

Excellent DJ to work with! Very professional and did a wonderful job with everything we requested. Played great music the entire night!

Sent on 08/09/2011

David & Kelli · Married on 10/16/2010

Greg was very receptive to any ideas we had and then offered great ways to enhance our plans. We especially enjoyed the "uplighting." we had our ceremony at the same venue as the dinner/reception. His ideas for lighting made the ceremony beautiful!!! not just some hall but a serene, sacred place to express our love for each other. It was even more beautiful than we first thought. Everybody was dancing, even the event next door kept peeking their heads in to check out the fun!Many, Many compliments on the venue and the DJ. thanks, Greg!!

Kelli & David

Sent on 11/11/2010
  • Awolcanski

Angie · Married on 09/04/2010

Greg was very flexible and excellent to work with. He played tons of songs that we wanted him to play. He had all of our songs that we needed for the wedding, even though we asked him to play a lot of unique 70's, 80's and 90's songs. There were people out on the dance floor for every song that he played. Plus with our Grand March he made it fun with sunglasses and feather boas - and he also had us play a fun game that everybody loved. I had cousins and friends commenting on how great our dj was for weeks afterwards. Thank you, Dreamin' D.J., for making our wedding day even more special. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone and am so thankful that we picked him for our wedding!!!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Anna · Married on 08/07/2010

Dreamin' DJ was the DJ at our wedding and simply put, he was amazing! He started off by doing the music for our ceremony, then music during cocktail hour and dinner. Finally he got the party started with our first dance. We had a very unique first dance and Greg was 100% accommodating. He played a number of fun and unexpected games throughout the night that the crowd loved. He gave us props for the wedding party when he introduced us and played great music all night long. The dance floor was crowded the whole night. He was supposed to stop playing at midnight, but the party was still going so he kept on playing. The day before the wedding, we decided to use Dreamin' DJ's uplighting and he was able to set up no problem, even with a last minute request. The lighting adding to the ambiance of the evening and was beautiful. I would recommend Dreamin' DJ, and specifically Greg, to anyone.

Sent on 08/11/2010
  • F

Sara · Married on 03/13/2010

Greg from Dreamin' DJ were awesome! My husband and I decided we wanted to add lighting to our wedding reception only two weeks before our wedding day. Greg was so flexible and found a way to accommodate us on such short notice. He even drove a long distance to meet us at the reception venue a few days before the wedding to show us our color options for the lighting. And the pricing was very competitive! He was very reliable, flexible to our needs and professional. Out of all of the vendors I hired for our wedding, if I could do it all over again, I would absolutely re-hire Greg for lighting. It was beautiful and looks amazing in the pictures!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2009

We had an outdoor ceremony and Dreamin' D.J. was very accommodating. They provided the music for our ceremony as well as for our reception. Awesome guys too! VERY helpful.

Sent on 02/20/2010

brian · Married on 06/13/2009

Dreamin' DJ was a great choice for our wedding. The cost was very resonible, the music was great, and there were no hidden fees. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, party, or any other event.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2009

Dreamin DJ made my reception! They offered everything we were looking for and then some! They made sure we had lots of people out on the dance floor the entire night. In addition, we used their photo booth during the reception and people are still talking about how much fun they had with it! We are extremely happy with the services we recieved and would recommend them to anyone who wants a worry free and great reception!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Holly · Married on 09/19/2008

Dreamin' DJ was very professional and gave us exactly what we wanted for our wedding. I would recommend them for any occasions.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Ben · Married on 07/12/2008

Dreamin DJ was definitely the perfect choice for our wedding reception. They offered us everything we were looking for in a DJ. They were very organized and they took the worry out of our big day. Dreaming DJ managed to keep everyone on the dance floor throughout the entire evening, while taking special requests, and playing the song lists we chose in advance. We are extremely happy with the service from Dreamin DJ and would recommend it to anyone who wants a perfect ending to their special celebration!

Sent on 09/28/2009