DreamClip Flipbooks Reviews

6 | Lackey, VA

6 Reviews for DreamClip Flipbooks

Angelina Deberry · Getting married on 08/07/2021

So much more than expected!

We used DreamClips Flipbook and Photo Booth for a corporate holiday event with more than 200 in attendance and our guests had a wonderful time participating! The flipbooks and the downloadable gifs were a huge hit!!!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2018

Friendly, Responsive, and Beautiful Products!

Including Dominic at our wedding was a great decision. We chose to have the flipbook booth, which more than exceeded our expectations - our guests had a blast with the flipbooks! Then, with only a month before the wedding, we decided that we wanted a video of just our ceremony to share with friends and family who couldn't be there. Dom was very flexible and agreed to film just that part of the day (even though that's not the norm for him), and it turned out to be a beautiful product that we are glad to have.
    On top of his great products, Dominic is just an incredibly friendly and responsive person and we are glad to have met him!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Samantha Morrison · Married on 07/28/2018

Best that I have ever seen !!!

DreamClip Flipbooks is such an amazing company!!! I am so happy that they delivered on their promise to me. I would use them again in the future. Dominic and his entire team went over, above and beyond for us which is hard to find. Thanks!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Angel · event on: 06/15/2018

My kids and all their friends had a fabulous time taking photos with all the props! They created lifetime memories to preserve this momentous occasion. The flipbook is an amazing way to relive the fun!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2013

Hire this guy! He does it all!!

Dominic is amazing! He always shows up on time, communicates well before the event to make sure he has all the details and genuinely cares about each and every couple he works with.

As a wedding planner, I will recommend Dominic time and time again both for videography and the flipbook or photo booth! All I can say is, hire him! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Dominic · Married on 03/27/2009

Absolutely professional... experienced... high class..

They had the most unique props... amazing to work with.. will definitely use them on my next occasion...

Sent on 11/12/2018