DJ Vicki Reviews

2 | York, PA

2 Reviews for DJ Vicki

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

DJ Vicki is the BEST! She did our wedding on 6/20/15 and exceeded our expectations. The uplighting and customized monograms made everything even more special and beautiful. She took so many pictures and videos that we will forever have to remember our special day. She did an AMAZING job and played great music! Amazing customer service and she is so nice! THANK YOU VICKI!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Cate · Married on 05/23/2015

Since our wedding venue was on a family farm, my husband and I planned every single detail of our wedding. Working with so many vendors can be extremely frustrating since some are not very communicative, but DJ Vicki was wonderful to work with. She thought of every detail, communicated with us to get absolutely everything right, and adjusted her arrival time at pretty much the last minute. And day of: perfect. The music selection was spot on. She made sure to have every song we requested ahead of time. And looking at the photos, some of our guests only left the dance floor to get their cake. She also provided some photos and videos of our first dance, the toasts made, the father/daughter dance, and the last two dances of the night. I feel like we should have paid her more.

Sent on 05/30/2015