Wildside Productions

Huntingdon, PA View map Visit website

Based out of Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, Wildside Productions is a wedding entertainment company. The team is passionate about creating a fun atmosphere that guests will remember forever. They also take the time to get to know each couple and discover their preferred musical styles and ideas, to fit their vision.

Wildside Productions provides live bands and DJs for ceremonies, receptions, and cocktail hours. With a wide knowledge of music genres, these entertainers are prepared to design a setlist and take requests. Setup and cleanup are also provided so that each newlywed can enjoy their day with ease. The DJs engage with guests, make announcements, and keep the energy up throughout every wedding celebration.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
3.2
    Taylor Married on 09/10/2016
    I cannot complain about the music the day of. The DJ did a great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor (and it was 90 degrees and we did NOT have a big dance crowd to begin with!). They also provided the music for the ceremony. I loved the music selections that they helped us choose. However, the only reason I cannot give them 5 stars is that for both meetings (pre-wedding) they showed up late. Despite this, the service the day of was great and definitely made up for the late arrivals.
    Ashley H. Married on 10/20/2018

Wouldn't call back,showed up late

The DJ that arrived at my wedding did a good job. The owner of the company, however, didn't respond to my questions, literally SKIPPED our meeting and didn't even give me a heads up that he couldn't make it, and the DJ was over an HOUR later than the time he told me he'd arrive. This company was the biggest source of stress for be during the entire wedding and wedding planning process. Like I said, they did a good job when they were there, but the stress due to their unprofessionalism is NOT worth it...especially when we we're fully paid WEEKS before the wedding. Inexcusable.

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania Huntingdon, PA, 16652
Location of (Wildside Productions)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding