Discount Elegant Bridal Reviews

Rating 4.1 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

4.1

Tiffany Married on 10/12/2013
    Absolutely love this place first came across this place on a google search for my cousins wedding 3 years ago and since then it has been a family favorite. So far two of my cousins have purchased there dresses there for there weddings, a handful of family friends and even myself. I was born and raised in Miami and now live in California. I planned my entire east coast wedding all the way from the west coast and I knew as soon as I had the opportunity to go back to Miami that was going to be my first dress shopping destination. I tried on two dresses and was sold on the 2nd dress. This place has yet to fail my family!
    Diana Married on 08/10/2013
    I purchased my Kristie Kelly Signature wedding dress from this store 3 months before my wedding. Not only was the price impeccable, the gown was magical. I looked amazing on my wedding day. The staff was helpful and attentive. They were patient and assisted my in even picking out accessories to complete the look. Awesome bridal shop. A lot of people have the misconception that small shops like this one will not have what they are looking for but their wrong. Give discount elegant bridal a shot! Its worth a try ! The will not disappoint
  • Indirosky
    Indira Married on 12/26/2009
    These girls are so friendly that i feel like they are family now! Me and my bridesmaid got our dresses there! (we are even on their website, our picture) They are very very responsible. they took care of me and all of my bridesmaids even the ones that did not live in town. I actually recommend all of my friends to look there first, most of them always find something there...whether is for their wedding or they are attending someone else wedding...the prices are super reasonable
  • O
    Oriana Married on 03/18/2012
    I have to say that this dress takes the cake. I got so many compliments on it, and people said it was definitely me. I went to a few stores and tried on about 15-20 dresses, but when I saw this one I looked no more. The store’s website is not great, but honestly, the ladies were great and my dress looked like a million bucks. But it was $250. Can I give 10 starts to this store's value category?
    My dad (who is VERY picky about clothing) did not want to see it before the day, and honestly, I was kind of glad because I thought he was going to say it looked cheap once I showed him. But that day he saw the dress and he loved it, he said he didn’t imagine it so beautiful for that price. My FI looooved the dress. We both cried on out “first look” pics.
    Also, the dress was super comfortable. I danced all night without a problem and could move in all directions I wanted. I ate, danced, walked, and enjoyed the day without a hitch.
  • User827625 2+ years ago
    Beautiful dresses and great prices. Their website is amazing, all of their prices are listed. I would definitively recommend this boutique.
    Athena Married on 06/27/2015
    I worked directly with Carol and everything worked out great. I made a mistake on 2 of the 4 bridesmaid dress and had to reorder which through me into a panic as I was worried if they would arrive in time for alterations.
    Responsiveness was not as quick as I would have liked at times.
    Amy Married on 10/01/2009
    Very professional and great sales !They have beautiful dresses there... After going to several places, I found my dress there, and it was not hard to fall in love with it... Really nice place to pick your dress and very friendly people...
    Carina Married on 09/10/2011
    Great prices! I shopped for the flower girl dresses here only but I should of also gotten the bridesmaid dresses here because their prices are so great.
    Trelcyann Married on 05/09/2009
    Carol and her team were great!!! I purchased my bridal party attire here. There were minor mishaps, but it was resovled. Her hours of operation is good for everyone.
  • Alex
    Alex M. Getting married on 09/01/2023

Don't bother. Received wrong size

Received wrong dress size and they refused to return the item. Was asked to provide photos, and received very very poor service. Their size charts are not accurate. Please don't waste your money. It is better to go with the more expensive price. I wish I did.
    T Married on 05/07/2011
    I had placed an order online as I do not reside near this store. I had placed the order for some accessories a month prior to my wedding date and after two weeks without receiving my product nor email stating if anything was unavailable/backordered etc I began to contact the store. Although the store was moderately responsive, they seemed to give me incorrect information each time I talked with them. First it was my product already shipped. Then they said they were out of the color I wanted and asked for an alternate color then 4 days before my wedding when I contacted them to ask why I still hadn't received my product they told me the product was discontinued which left me in a bad situation and I didn't receive anything I ordered in time for my wedding (or at all). Therefore I asked they cancel my order. It is a month and a half later and I still have yet to receive my refund and have submitted a dispute to the credit card company. The merchant told me they were very busy and I suspect the reason I received very poor customer service and no products for my wedding is because they are not able to handle online services. I think it would have been better if I could go into the store to talk to someone but my experience online was a very disappointing one-especially since this was my wedding it affected.

Pros- They have good prices and good looking products. They were moderately responsive to email.

Cons- Their response time varied from a day to a week. They never answered the phone.