DG Invites Reviews

43 | Cleveland, OH

43 Reviews for DG Invites

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2014

DG Invites is the best! I loved working with Darci in designing my programs and reception items - she has great ideas and her attention to detail is amazing! All of the items Darci created for me were ready in time exceeded my expectations...her prices are very reasonable as well! I only wish I would have discovered DG Invites for my invitations. I highly recommend!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/13/2014

I can't say enough about Darci and DG Invites! I met Darci at the Bridal Show at the IX Center in Cleveland back in 2013. Her booth was very personal, professional and filled with many great products.
    DG Invites completed my save the dates, wedding invitations, place cards and additional signs I needed made to decorate my venue space. I had a vision and Darci helped make everything come to life on paper! The quality of her products is hands down some of the best I have ever seen. I received many compliments on my wedding invitations for the uniqueness and overall quality. I would highly recommend DG Invites to any bride who is looking for quality products and also wants to support a local business.

If you're looking for custom invitations that are beautiful, Darci is great. Very responsive, flexible and nice to work with someone you can actually meet rather than an online vendor- great customer service!

Courtney · Married on 10/05/2013

Darci was wonderful to work with! She was very patient, flexible, and creative throughout the whole process. Darci was always kind and responsive, and made our invitations an easy, happy, and beautiful part of our wedding.

Darci was great to work with! We got to see all types of examples and told her what we really liked and she made it all come to life! She helped us with our save the dates as well as our invitations. Our friends and family loved them! We couldnt stop looking at them! They were beautifully designed and we couldnt have been happier with her service. I would highly recommend her! Thank you Darci for making our wedding invites so beautiful!

DG Invites was excellent!!!! Definitely recommend for your next big event!

Marissa · Married on 07/13/2013

Not only is Darci my sister, she's amazing! Had so many great ideas for my wedding, that I would have never thought of. My invites were just what I wanted and then some. She added many special touches I was in awe. She really has a knack for this stuff and will be sure to make you happy! She's does it all and will be sure to make your day extra special!

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2013

Exactly what I had envisioned in my mind for invitations at a cost that was reasonable! Recommended her to a friend who also had a great experience. Am having birthday invites for my daughter done now.

Kaiti · Married on 12/01/2012

I had a really great time working with Darci. I met her at a bridal showcase and she was very open to my ideas. I had a design in mind and Darci worked with me to make it more personal and tailor it to our style. She remained patient during the editing process when I was changing my mind on things left and right. Darci insisted on a printed proof to make sure I was happy with the color choices and I'm so glad we did that because the printed version was lighter than what I saw on my computer- seeing a printed proof allowed us to tweak the colors so they were just right. When everything was printed we were very impressed with the quality of the invitations- the cardstock was thick and the envelopes were sturdy. Darci's prices were competitive and she worked with me to make sure we stayed in our budget- for example, by breaking down the price per item and printing option, I was able to prioritize and mix/match so we could get what we wanted. Overall working with Darci was a great experience and I look forward to working with her again.

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2012

I got so many complements on my daughter's wedding invitations and programs It was a fall wedding and the colors were beautiful. DG invites were resonable and quick and the work was high quality. Very sweet to deal with as well. The programs were fans and everyone loved them. I would certainly recomend DG invites to everyone. Can not go wrong with them. !!

My first contact with DG Invites was with Kelsey who was a good friend from college. I knew from the beginning I wanted to use a custom invitation business so DG Invites was perfect! Kelsey showed me samples via Skype and we discussed all the different options and basically I found out there were endless design possibilities. I did everything with Darci over email, which was very convenient for me. Darci listened to what we wanted and worked with us to customize our invitations. She provided advice and suggestions for everything even down to the invite wording. Darci, Kelsey and DG Invites were fantastic. We cannot express how happy we were with our invitations. They were perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests about the invitations. At the last minute we decided to order menu cards through DG Invites and Darci was great with the short timeframe I gave her. We were very happy with all of our wedding stationary from DG Invites!

• LaTorya

LaTorya · Married on 08/04/2012

Very flexible and will give you the exact invitations you are seeking. Her design skills are superb, and she can duplicate almost any design you present to her. Unlike most companies who only allow 2-3 design samples, Darci will make as many changes and designs as you need to create a product you are 100% satisfied with. Communication via email is timely, and she never got annoyed with all the last minute changes I made. I will recommend her to anyone seeking invitations. Affordable prices is a plus!

Heide · Married on 08/03/2012

Darci has been awesome to work with. She took my thoughts and notes and randomness and created something so special and personal to me. I can not count the number of compliments that I have received on our invitations. I highly recommend her.

jody · Married on 07/21/2012

I can only say wonderful things about DG invite, What a great job you did on my invitations they look beautiful such great quality , very reasonable also great communicate and a pleasure to do business with.

Carrie · Married on 06/23/2012

Darci was wonderful to work with through the whole wedding process! I saw DG Invites at a wedding show, and really liked the quality and creativity of her work. After our first meeting I knew I wanted to work with her. I didn't really have a vision for what I wanted my invitations to look like when we first started, but Darci was so patient with me and gave me countless ideas and samples to create a custom design I loved! I can't tell you how many emails we exchanged, but she was always prompt and willing to make changes or give suggestions. I would and have recommended DG invites to anyone who asks. Thanks again for your hard work and the beautiful invitations you created for me!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2012

Working with Darci for my wedding invitations, seating chart, place cards, menus, and all other wedding items has been great!

She was always easy to contact throughout the entire process. Her work is beautiful and more than I ever expected. She also helped guide me through the process as well given her expertise in the area. Her help allowed me to create the perfect invitation with direction info and all other details needed for guests.

I would highly recommend working with Darci!

Amy · Married on 06/09/2012

Darci was wonderful to work with. I knew what style I was going for, but wasn't sure how to get there. Darci was very helpful through the entire process and patient with my many questions.
    Darci helped to design our invitations, programs, as well as our table assignment display. She went above and beyond to create the display, having been given a very specific vision, with no instruction on how to get there other than, "Please help me figure this out!" It turned out perfectly.
    I would recommend Darci if you are interested in high quality/custom invitations, and I plan to use her again for future events!

• Maria Ximena

Maria Ximena · Married on 06/08/2012

Darci of DGInvites was an amazing person to work with. Not only was she extremely creative in crafting my stationary, but she was also quick to respond to calls and emails which is very important when planning a wedding. The end result was amazing! She completely understood the look and design I had invisioned. Wedding professionals who have been in the business for over 15 years commented on how my stationary was one of the most beautiful they had seen. The quality was superb and prices reasonable. I would 100% recommend her services to every bride! Thank you Darci!

Sheila · Married on 05/27/2012

I can not speak HIGHLY enough about Darci and her work!! She was always so patient with me - and you know how us Brides can be! She made one of a kind boarding pass invitations, and also my personalized bridal shower thank you cards. I keep hearing from our guests that our invitations are "one of those ones you keep". I would use her again in a heartbeat. And great pricing!

Nina · Married on 05/06/2012

Darci was great! I really enjoyed working with her. I ordered invites, thank you cards, and a variety of signage for the wedding. I was really happy with the way everything turned out.

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2012

Darci did an awesome job on our invites and programs. She is very creative and friendly.

Keely · Married on 08/20/2011

My husband and I met at a college dance, we wanted to recreate the party theme for our reception. DG helped me elegantly pull this theme together with party inspired table numbers. DG also created a logo for our wedding correspondence and created signage directing guests at our reception. Working with DG was amazing, I simply shared my ideas and DG produced several design samples for me to review. DG's talent and creativity were evident in sample designs. Days before the wedding, I realized I needed more signage and DG quickly produced signs for me. Will work with DG on future events.

Nakisha · Married on 07/23/2011

Darci with DG Invites was awesome! She listened and understood my thoughts and ideas in what I envisioned and executed exactly what I wanted!! She created a masterpiece. My wedding invitations were a BIG hit and everyone raved on and on about them..until this day!!

Michelle · Married on 01/05/2011

It was a pleasure working with DG Invites. Courtni and Darci were both so friendly and helpful. The invitations came out beautiful!!

Carlee · Married on 11/13/2010

The invitations that were made for my daughter's birthday were beautiful. Our Rep Courtni was very creative and put just the right touches on the invites.