Newbury, OH 44065 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Let's Get Festive, LLC

Let's collaborate. Let's customize. Let's celebrate.

Working with Let's Get Festive is like talking with a friend — a creative friend who can help you personalize your next event. Whether you're celebrating a marriage, a child, or any milestone, we'll help you make the most of this moment.

Based in Northeast Ohio, Let's Get Festive creates custom designs for more memorable events. We'll work closely with you to design any detail, from invitations and décor to special keepsakes, because we believe every event should be as unique as the people who are celebrating.

It's time to make memories. Let's Get Festive.

Follow Let's Get Festive, LLC on

prints 22
prints 407small

16 Reviews for Let's Get Festive, LLC

Taryn · Getting married on 12/01/2018

We used Let's Get Festive for our wedding invitations and were extremely happy! My mom had been to a baby shower where she saw invitations made by Let's Get Festive and we loved them so much we had to reach out! Taylor is responsive and professional! I am not very creative, and gave her a very vague idea of what I wanted. She was extremely helpful in using the small amount of detail I did give her to create invitations that are better than I could have imagined! Throughout the process she was very willing to tweak things like font and placement to make sure I got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely use this company again, and highly recommend for all of your stationary needs.

Hannah · event on: 12/13/2014

Working with Taylor from Let's Get Festive was awesome! She totally nailed the invitations and all of the decorations for our holiday party. All of our guests LOVED the photo booth and how everything coordinated. I loved working with Let's Get Festive so much, that I hired Taylor to help plan, coordinate and design another event!

Hannah · event on: 09/06/2015

After seeing how AMAZING Taylor was with the Holiday Party my boyfriend and I threw, we knew we had to hire her again for a wedding shower we were hosting for very good friends of ours.

The theme of the shower was 'Wedding Olympics', and we didn't even know where to start to pull this off! (Think beer olympics, with life size games!) Immediately Taylor jumped in and helped with the ENTIRE planning process, invitations, decorations, favors (custom made T-Shirts!) -- you name it, she took care of it! Taylor even came over early in the morning the day of the party to help set up and make sure everything was perfect! We split all of the guests into teams and played 10 'life size' games...backyard twister, match game, giant Jenga, etc....everything was a huge hit! The bride, groom and all of the guests had a blast, and it was all because Taylor made our vision a reality!

I HIGHLY recommend Taylor to anyone looking to host any type of event - she does it all and I promise you and your guests will be impressed with the result!

Let's Get Festive, LLC Pricing

Let's Get Festive, LLC Price Rates

Let's Get Festive, LLC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Decor, Photo booth, Signage, Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Newbury, OH 44065 See on map