11125 Music Street, Newbury, OH 44065 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Let's Get Festive, LLC

Let's collaborate. Let's customize. Let's celebrate.

Working with Let's Get Festive is like talking with a friend — a creative friend who can help you personalize your next event. Whether you're celebrating a marriage, a child, or any milestone, we'll help you make the most of this moment.

Based in Northeast Ohio, Let's Get Festive creates custom designs for more memorable events. We'll work closely with you to design any detail, from invitations and décor to special keepsakes, because we believe every event should be as unique as the people who are celebrating.

It's time to make memories. Let's Get Festive.

Follow Let's Get Festive, LLC on

8eb32271328edb42 LGF Profile Pic
prints 22

16 Reviews for Let's Get Festive, LLC

Taryn · Married on 12/01/2018

We used Let's Get Festive for our wedding invitations and were extremely happy! My mom had been to a baby shower where she saw invitations made by Let's Get Festive and we loved them so much we had to reach out! Taylor is responsive and professional! I am not very creative, and gave her a very vague idea of what I wanted. She was extremely helpful in using the small amount of detail I did give her to create invitations that are better than I could have imagined! Throughout the process she was very willing to tweak things like font and placement to make sure I got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely use this company again, and highly recommend for all of your stationary needs.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Alaina · Married on 02/11/2017

I would like to give a truly special and heartfelt "Thank You" to Taylor for her incredible service! I had been very hesitant to have someone create my wedding invitations, but at the same time I wanted to leave it to someone who was a pro, and who enjoyed the small details! I had a lot on my plate, was planning my wedding in 4 months and I needed someone who was going to listen to my ideas/style, and create an invitation to fit our wedding perfectly!
    I found "Let's Get Festive" on The Knot.com app among a few other venders, but Taylor responded quickly and efficiently, asking questions to better understand myself and my taste; also sending me a reasonable quote once I had a better idea what I needed. I was greatly impressed! By the time we met in person the following week, we had already communicated through email numerous times and I had expressed what I was looking for in a wedding invitation. Upon meeting, Taylor and I connected and were able to quickly establish exactly what I wanted by looking at the many samples of previous work she had done. Over the next few days she created a design that was specifically tailored to my taste and my décor for my wedding. I reviewed the design over an emailed pdf document, where I literally made NO changes at all because it fit what I was looking for exactly! Our total time frame from our first email to when I received my invitations was less than 1 month. She does a phenomenal job and her work is truly unique, beautiful, and of high quality! Many of my guests commented on how simple, yet truly elegant my invitations were, and I give ALL the credit to Taylor! 2 months later, I decided to ask Taylor to extend my original request of only invitations/envelopes, to also creating the perfect wedding program. Again, they were perfect. Done quickly and efficiently. Taylor has a wonderful artistic talent and is using it well! I would highly recommend her to any friend, family, or fellow bride!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Calli · Married on 09/23/2016

I ordered costum save the dates and invitations from Taylor. She was amazing! She was prompt and put 100% effort forth making sure that they were exactly what I wanted. Definitely would suggest her!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Let's Get Festive, LLC Pricing

Let's Get Festive, LLC Price Rates

Let's Get Festive, LLC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Decor, Photo booth, Signage, Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 11125 Music Street Newbury, Ohio, 44065 See on map