Rose Gold Studio

Chardon, OH View map

Based in Chardon, Ohio, Rose Gold Studio is a wedding invitation studio. This business offers clients custom-designed solutions for all of their stationery needs. Also available are specialty calligraphy services and small business packages. Owner Deanna holds a Bachelor's in Fine Arts and has been running Rose Gold Studio since 2012. Since this time, the business has helped many clients and gained a favorable report.

Rose Gold Studio can work with both watercolor and acrylic mediums. Everything from place cards to return stamps addresses are available, covering the entire wedding process. Custom signage can also be accommodated across a wide range of materials, enabling couples to dream up their perfect celebratory decor. Collaboration, conceptualizing, and curating the perfect style are all just around the corner with Rose Gold Studio.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Georgia L. Married on 08/07/2021

Gorgeous and prompt

Love everything that was curated for us on our day. Thank you!
    Brittany Married on 11/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can not say enough about Deanna and all of the work she did for my wedding. She not only created my wedding invites, she did calligraphy for my invites, made seating cards, created two beautiful bar signs, created menus, meal indicator cards and thank you cards. The items she created for me were one of my favorite parts of the wedding! She was so easy and great to work with and was able to bring my vision to life. I highly recommend working with her! In fact, I just went to go get the invites and menus framed because I loved them so much. Everything she created was just beautiful! I had so many people compliment me on the items Deanna made. I even had a lot of people write on the response cards how much they loved the invites!
    Kelly Married on 09/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Deanna is so talented and was an absolute joy to work with. She designed my save the dates as well as my formal invitations and both of them turned out exactly how I wanted them to after Deanna brought some amazing ideas to light. I would absolutely reccommend her to any of my friends without a doubt!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Chardon, Ohio Chardon, OH, 44024
Location of (Rose Gold Studio)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding