Cotton Ink

Rocky River, OH View map

Cotton Ink is a wedding invitation company in Rocky River, Ohio. We create custom designed wedding suites printed on heavy cotton stock. Each design reflects the engaged couple's style imagined for their wedding day. Together, we can achieve a modern, traditional, formal, or elegant wedding invitation suite. Whatever your style, your invitations will be truly unique and beautifully crafted.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Justine K. Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic Service and Flexible When COVID Hit

Sharon at Cotton Ink was absolutely fantastic to work with. I was very meticulous and shopped a round a lot before choosing most of my vendors, but not so with Cotton Ink.

At the end of my first meeting with Sharon (pre-COVID), I knew I was in trusted and capable hands. Sharon took the time to get a sense of who my fiance and I were, what we were looking for in a wedding invitation, with the initial consult taking a substantial amount of time. From there, Sharon designed beautiful invitations and gave us several options to choose from. We actually ended up going in a bit of a different direction once Sharon gave us her options and I really appreciated the ability to have a choice. I really liked that everything about the invitations was bespoke and customized to my fiance and I. Sharon never tried to put a square peg in a round whole.

And when COVID threw everything into chaos, Sharon sat back and was super low pressure. Once my fiance and I got a game plan in place, Sharon re-designed the invites to take into account our small in-person ceremony for close family and our invitation to our other guests to watch the ceremony via remote means.

I am really so thankful that Sharon gave us space during the beginning of the pandemic and waited until I reached out to re-plan the invites. And I was even more thankful when Sharon was so accommodating in reworking them.

I want to add that I really appreciated Sharon's thoughts on etiquette and design. Sharon had opinions and shared them - but in a respectful manner that was not off putting and in a way that made clear she would design them the way we wanted, not the way she wanted. Basically, Sharon balanced artistry and client-service in a really fantastic manner and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Sharon also was able to put together matching thank you notes, that will work as stationary my fiance and I can use even after the big day.

Finally, when it comes to doing the invites for our delayed reception (whether in 2021 or 2022) I know who I am going to hire for the invites. Thank you Cotton Ink!

Cotton Ink's reply:

Justine and Justin, thank you for keeping me on board with the re-work of your wedding plans. Everyone is making tough decisions right now and you guys handled it all with calm and grace. I will be here when it's time for the big party!
    Best wishes,
    Sharon
    Katherine M. Married on 05/02/2020

Great job!

I cannot say enough about how great it was to work with Sharon. Our invitations/thank you notes were perfect. She is responsive, timely and very professional. I highly recommend Cotton Ink!

Cotton Ink's reply:

Thanks Kettie! It was a pleasure to work with you. I loved being able to coordinate all the wedding pieces with the rehearsal dinner invitations and the thank you notes. Not all matchy-matchy but so tasteful. All the best to you and Nate!
    Katie Married on 10/07/2017
    Working with Sharon and Cotton Ink Invites was by far the BEST decision we made during our wedding planning process. Not only is Sharon kind and TALENTED, but she truly listens to what you want. She listened to our vision and brought it to life. We loved our invitations so much that we even had her do our menus, place cards, hotel guest welcome cards, and welcome sign! All of her work greatly exceeded our expectations and we are forever grateful for her beautiful contributions to our wedding! We can't wait to use Cotton Ink Invites again one day soon!

Cotton Ink's reply:

Thanks, Katie! It was a pleasure to work with you and Matthew to design the invitations that suit your style...which is classy!

Beach Cliff Boulevard Rocky River, 44116
Location of (Cotton Ink)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding