Cotton Ink

Rocky River, OH View map

Cotton Ink is a wedding invitation company in Rocky River, Ohio. We create custom designed wedding suites printed on heavy cotton stock. Each design reflects the engaged couple's style imagined for their wedding day. Together, we can achieve a modern, traditional, formal, or elegant wedding invitation suite. Whatever your style, your invitations will be truly unique and beautifully crafted.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Hanna
    Hanna K. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great service, product, and communication.

Cotton Ink is great. She brought so much stability to our planning process with her experience. So many online invitation providers have low quality products and they're not much cheaper than Cotton Ink based on what we saw, but the quality was night and day. It's so worth it to have such a professional on your side - you get way more than just the invites here. Can't recommend them enough.

Cotton Ink's reply:

It has been a pleasure to work with you and Anya on the wedding invitations and your day of pieces! The value is not just in the delivered goods but in the collaboration with couples to hit the mark for style. You both have some great ideas and I can't wait to see some photos of how everything comes together...and you both in your wedding finery, of course.
    Justine K. Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic Service and Flexible When COVID Hit

Sharon at Cotton Ink was absolutely fantastic to work with. I was very meticulous and shopped a round a lot before choosing most of my vendors, but not so with Cotton Ink.

At the end of my first meeting with Sharon (pre-COVID), I knew I was in trusted and capable hands. Sharon took the time to get a sense of who my fiance and I were, what we were looking for in a wedding invitation, with the initial consult taking a substantial amount of time. From there, Sharon designed beautiful invitations and gave us several options to choose from. We actually ended up going in a bit of a different direction once Sharon gave us her options and I really appreciated the ability to have a choice. I really liked that everything about the invitations was bespoke and customized to my fiance and I. Sharon never tried to put a square peg in a round whole.

And when COVID threw everything into chaos, Sharon sat back and was super low pressure. Once my fiance and I got a game plan in place, Sharon re-designed the invites to take into account our small in-person ceremony for close family and our invitation to our other guests to watch the ceremony via remote means.

I am really so thankful that Sharon gave us space during the beginning of the pandemic and waited until I reached out to re-plan the invites. And I was even more thankful when Sharon was so accommodating in reworking them.

I want to add that I really appreciated Sharon's thoughts on etiquette and design. Sharon had opinions and shared them - but in a respectful manner that was not off putting and in a way that made clear she would design them the way we wanted, not the way she wanted. Basically, Sharon balanced artistry and client-service in a really fantastic manner and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Sharon also was able to put together matching thank you notes, that will work as stationary my fiance and I can use even after the big day.

Finally, when it comes to doing the invites for our delayed reception (whether in 2021 or 2022) I know who I am going to hire for the invites. Thank you Cotton Ink!

Cotton Ink's reply:

Justine and Justin, thank you for keeping me on board with the re-work of your wedding plans. Everyone is making tough decisions right now and you guys handled it all with calm and grace. I will be here when it's time for the big party!
    Best wishes,
    Sharon
    Katherine M. Married on 05/02/2020

Great job!

I cannot say enough about how great it was to work with Sharon. Our invitations/thank you notes were perfect. She is responsive, timely and very professional. I highly recommend Cotton Ink!

Cotton Ink's reply:

Thanks Kettie! It was a pleasure to work with you. I loved being able to coordinate all the wedding pieces with the rehearsal dinner invitations and the thank you notes. Not all matchy-matchy but so tasteful. All the best to you and Nate!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Beach Cliff Boulevard Rocky River, 44116
Location of (Cotton Ink)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding