Cotton Ink Reviews

8 | Rocky River, OH

8 Reviews for Cotton Ink

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Sharon and Cotton Ink Invites was by far the BEST decision we made during our wedding planning process. Not only is Sharon kind and TALENTED, but she truly listens to what you want. She listened to our vision and brought it to life. We loved our invitations so much that we even had her do our menus, place cards, hotel guest welcome cards, and welcome sign! All of her work greatly exceeded our expectations and we are forever grateful for her beautiful contributions to our wedding! We can't wait to use Cotton Ink Invites again one day soon!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Cotton Ink's reply:

Thanks, Katie! It was a pleasure to work with you and Matthew to design the invitations that suit your style...which is classy!

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

Sharon at Cotton Ink is amazing. Her work is beautiful, she's thoughtful, creative and her prices can't be beat. I loved my invitations. She took the time to really listen to what we wanted and offered us numerous options to choose from. She provided samples and proofs at no cost so that we could see and feel exactly what we were getting. She provided us our envelopes early so that we could get started addressing them ahead of time. Everything was perfect. I highly recommend using Cotton Ink for you wedding stationary.

Jennelle · Married on 04/23/2016

Working with Cotton Ink was an absolute pleasure! Shockingly, I had trouble communicating with most of my vendors, but communication with Cotton Ink was NEVER an issue! There were a lot of last minute changes and additions to the scope of work and Cotton Ink was extremely accommodating. Not only were my invitations beautiful, but the place cards, the mini cupcake signs, my seed packets for wedding favors, and the multiple table top signs were amazing as well. Thank you soo much for the beautiful work and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Carly · Married on 04/16/2016

My now-husband and I met with Sharon from Cotton Ink in the early stages of our wedding planning. She was so warm and welcoming and made us feel like we were her main priority every time we met with her. She created the most beautiful invitations with intricate details based on our conversations and our preferences. She really knew what she was doing and the quality of the invitations, place cards and seating chart sign was so perfectly hand-made and luxurious. We are so happy we chose Cotton Ink and we will definitely be sending our friends to her!

Ellen · Married on 08/29/2015

Cotton Ink is absolutely top notch. Sharon surpassed all of my expectations and delivered incredible wedding invitations, response cards and place cards. Many of our guest made a point to mention how lovely the invitation was. The quality of her product is second to none. I cannot say enough about how beautifully Sharon handled everything and how much I love the product she created for our very special occasion. In addition to a first rate product Sharon demonstrated timely, calm and graceful communication at every turn. We highly recommend her services to everyone. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her.

• User5209164 · 2+ years ago

I was slightly overwhelmed with the idea of selecting wedding invitations and prior to meeting Sharon at Cotton Ink I was all over the place. Sharon made it so easy for us by showing us different options and using our responses to get a feel for what we liked. She then created three different options for us to chose from and was flexible about adding different thing we liked. She was able to create lovely programs for us as well that had the same design and feel as the invitation. I had many guests complimenting me on how elegant and beautiful my invitations were. Thank you so much!

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

We had our invitations, ceremony programs, reception place cards, and seating board done with Cotton Ink Invites. Everything was absolutely beautiful, and the service was great. If anything was unclear, we would email or meet to discuss it and pick out final details. The invitation she designed for me was exactly what I had imagined, but couldn't put it on paper myself. I also got so many compliments on them from several guests. She was great to work with, and her work was beautiful. I am so appreciative, she helped to make our wedding perfect.

alyssa · Married on 08/23/2014

Working with Sharon is an absolute dream! She has done invitations for all my monumental life events - from my wedding invitations to my son's birthday party invites. I show her my Pinterest inspired themes and she knocks it out of the park on every single invitation she has designed for me. Sharon, you are truly very talented. Thanks for everything! :)

Sent on 11/01/2017

Cotton Ink's reply:

Thanks, Alyssa!...you have great style and it is a lot of fun to work with you.