Deswert Productions Reviews

29 Reviews for Deswert Productions

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

A Must Have!

My husband and I went back and forth quite a bit on having a videographer. We weren't sure if it was something that we "needed" and I am SO, SO happy that we found Wayne! Viewing his videos and seeing his price-friendly budget was what made us decide on having a videographer. Working with him made the day so much fun. He put us both at ease being in front of the camera. After viewing the highlight video, I can confidently say that I am so glad we have a video to capture our day. While there is magic in pictures, there is nothing quite like seeing your walk down the aisle or a pose for a picture in motion. Wayne's attention to detail in the editing was perfect. I recommend Wayne to anyone that is looking for a videographer to capture their day!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Videography can appear to be a luxury, not necessity, when it comes to a wedding. I 100% fully disagree. Photographs are amazing and are to be treasured but being able to capture the live event and watch it over and over, is worth more than a million pictures, in my opinion. Deswert Productions recently filmed our wedding and although we haven't seen the full, finished product yet, based solely on Wayne (the owner) and his professionalism, I have no doubt that it will be remarkable. He thought of angles and shots that we couldn't have dreamed up in our wildest imaginations. His creativity was special, and we cannot wait to see the final result!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Bridget · Married on 11/29/2014

We recently had a wedding and we selected Deswert Productions as our videographer. I can't even begin to say how happy and impressed we were with Wayne, and the job he did for us. He showed up on time, was so down to Earth and friendly, and was super easy to work with. The quality of his work was fantastic. He seemed to be in all the right places at all the right times while filming. We received multiple DVD copies which was cool as we could share those with family and he even put a childhood picture slide show on the DVD's which we were really impressed with (not to mention the music, layout, etc of the DVD were top quality as well). I really have nothing bad to say about Wayne at all and would recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic, reasonably priced videographer. You will be impressed, just as we were.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/18/2014

Wow..what more may I say! Honestly I did not know what to expect. I knew I wanted my day video taped but did not want to blow my budget or have a family member to do it. I can honestly say this was the best price around. Mr.Wayne was so personable and kind and very professional. During my wedding shopping of various things I met many owners etc that really did not seem to care much about anything but the money. Mr.Wayne worked with my budget to find what worked best for us. He was he professional, personable, kind, timely. Once we sat down and watched the video I was shocked at how amazingly he had edited it with the timing of song we choose to various important moments and pictures. The amount of video he had in addition to that "music video" as I call it was perfect! We had our whole mass, important dances, wedding cutting, pictures etc that we wanted captured. I honestly could not sleep last night because I was so thrilled! I swear the day goes so fast I want to cry that it is all over with! You will want this day captured! It will be a moment you can share with everyone and future children for years to come. It will be great to look back on and reminisce and to capture all that excitement and love packed in that day! So yes many people I have talked to regret not having it video taped. You will want this day captured! Get it captured with this company they will only impress you!!!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2014

We met Wayne at one of the bridal shows at the reading country club, immediately we knew that we would work really well with him as our videographer, we hired him shortly after and booked the date with ease. The whole day we were at ease and he made the awkward time on camera a breeze. The quality and his visions in each shot are beautiful and i wouldnt trade them for anything! I can't wait to one day show these beautiful things to our kids! :) Thanks so much Wayne, you were great! :D

Sent on 09/10/2014

Alison · Married on 04/04/2014

Nice guy, beautiful video, and affordable prices! What more could you ask for?!
    Thanks Wayne!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Tiffany · Married on 09/14/2013

Deswert Productions couldn't have been a better choice to capture our special day. Wayne's attention to detail was remarkable and the video we received is one we will treasure for a lifetime. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone!!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Kyle · Married on 05/18/2013

Wayne did an amazing job. He was very nice and speedy. Wayne was excellent at staying behind the scenes while still getting awesome footage. My wife and I were very pleased with the outcome of our video. He had excellent quality and a great talent for cutting and combining video. He got along with all of other vendors great and was very personable. I would highly suggest Wayne to anyone looking for a videographer. He was worth every penny!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Karen · Married on 04/06/2013

We LOVE our wedding video by Deswert Productions! It arrived almost exactly 6 months to the day after our wedding; what a wonderful surprise and well worth the wait. It is SO wonderful. He made these two old codgers look good, AND captured all the music (by the Phila String Quartet during the service and the reception) which was SO important to me. We will take it every year to watch on our anniversary trip to The Black Bass in Lumberville, PA.

I know younger brides and grooms may not go for this, but we did without the on-site photographer and opted for Deswert videography and studio stills after the day. We can't stand how photographers take over most weddings so the guests end up waiting an interminable amount of time for the service to start or to eat. Do you realize that the new pre-reception "cocktail hour" was solely invented for the needs of wedding photographers? Wayne was so professional and discreet, we hardly knew he was there. Lou and I were able to be the first to arrive at the reception site so we were there to GREET all our guests! The guests loved it! That afforded priceless moments, AND, of course, they were captured by Wayne for us to enjoy again and again.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Anne · Married on 12/15/2012

Our wedding DVD was unexpectedly our favorite memento of our day. There was so many moments that we did not realize would be on the DVD and we laughed until our faces hurt.
    The owner, Wayne, was awesome. He posted our highlight film to facebook so that we could share with our friends and family.
    We were beyond satisfied with our wedding DVD from Deswert Productions!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Very personal and reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend him to future brides!

Sent on 12/07/2012
  • FutureMrsKitz2

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2012

Our original videographer (and owner of the company), Wayne, wasn't able to be there so he told us Ryan would take his place. We were completely satisfied. Ryan captured everything, but was definitely not in the way. We are so excited to see our video and could not be more happy with who we chose to go with. Wayne was very communicative through the entire planning process and definitely included everything we wanted. We would definitely recommend Deswert Productions and will definitely use them again if we need another videographer.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2011

We found Deswert Productions through a wedding website when looking for a videographer. This company was the only videographer that we looked into. We liked these videos so much that we booked with them right away!

Wayne was very helpful throughout the whole wedding process. Any questions we had, he was able to answer. He would call back/email back right away if we needed anything.

Wayne was patient with us on our wedding day. He fit right in with the wedding party. He captured all of the moments we hoped he would capture. Him and our photographers worked really well together which was 1 less stresser for me as the bride. Knowing that I could trust their work was great!

I received the video this week, because I did not get him my pictures until now. The video was more than I could have hoped for. There were so many moments that I forgot about or missed at my own wedding that I was able to see through the video.

The way that he sets up the videos is great! It is broken down into different categories, so that if you want to share a quick section of your wedding with someone, you can. He interviewed both me and my husband seperately before the wedding. That was really special to see. I also liked the interviews of the guests during the reception. Another neat part of the video was the highlight section, showing a little bit of each part of the day.

Overall I could not be more satisfied with Wayne and his company. I will use Wayne in the future for any event that I would like videotaped and will recommend him to all of my friends and family. He did an awesome job! Thank you Wayne for all of your help, support, and time that you spent on our video making it so special to us!

Jake and Nicki

Sent on 11/24/2011

Jackie · Married on 05/07/2011

Wayne was the most professional, patient, amazing videographer I have ever met. My husband and I would recommend him to ANYONE who would like a beautiful video. Wayne was a pleasure to work with, and went the extra mile. We love him!

Sent on 02/26/2012

Jen · Married on 04/09/2011

We got married on April 9th, 2011. We found Deswert Productions through a friend's referral and have no regrets. Every aspect of doing business with Wayne was smooth and easy. He answered all of our questions and requests immediately.

Then, on our wedding day itself, everything went perfectly! The videographer was personable and very helpful.

We got our DVD two weeks ago (about a month after our wedding) and we couldn't be happier with the final work! It is so personal and beautiful. It literally makes me cry everytime I watch it.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/29/2011

Rachael · Married on 01/22/2011

What can we say? Wayne was amazing in every way. We just got our wedding DVDs, and they were phenomenal. It's way more than just a video, Wayne tells a story, which I greatly appreciated. He turned our wedding into a fairytale. Wayne is a first-rate professional. He was very responsive and attentive to all our questions and concerns from the first minute that we contacted him. He even fit us into his schedule after we had to move up our date because I became pregnant. On the wedding day, he showed up early (he was actually the first vendor there), and didn't need any direction from us. With everything else going on that day, it's a great relief to have a vendor who doesn't need to be micromanaged. We couldn't be happier with Wayne's work, and we got all this at an unbeatable price. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. You'll get more than a video. You'll get a great production that would make most Hollywood producers envious.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Diana · Married on 10/16/2010

Wayne was fantastic! He was very professional and we barely knew he was there filming the wedding. His packages are very reasonable for the wonderful quality he produces.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Erica · Married on 07/24/2010

Deswert Productions exceeded my wildest expectations! Wayne was incredibly professional and helped direct events and shots (the cake cutting and garter/bouquet toss to name a few) to make sure that everything would be perfect for our video. The final product was exquisite and brings me and my husband great joy every time we watch it. Wayne's years of experience showed both while he was filming our wedding and in the finished product. All of the extra special touches (i.e. recorded message from my husband before the ceremony, great song selection for our highlight reel, etc.) made the DVD even more perfect. That day went by so quickly and it's great to have such a beautiful memorialization of all of the day's events. I cannot recommend Wayne highly enough! If you want an experienced, professional, intuitive and conscientious videographer, Deswert Productions is the way to go.

Sent on 05/20/2011

Amy & Travis · Married on 07/10/2010

Our Wedding Video Wayne created recaptured every moment perfectly, it was absolutely beautiful. Wayne did such an amazing job, and my husband and I couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. Wayne was so wonderful to work with; he fit right in with the rest of the family, as crazy as they may be!! When you think of a videographer you think of someone who is going to be in your face with a camera for most of your wedding Day. Not Wayne, he blended in with everyone else and was still able to capture up close memorable shots. My husband and I would both like to thank Wayne for an amazing video that we will be able to watch, laugh and cry over for many years to come!!

Our guests were so pleased with Wayne; we received so many compliments on how wonderful he was.

Even one of our friends getting married this year booked him for their wedding!

Wayne, See you this July for another crazy wedding!

Extremely Pleased,
    Amy & Travis
    Wedding Date: July 10, 2010

Sent on 02/18/2011

Danielle · Married on 06/26/2010

Where do I even begin!? Ever since my wedding I've been raving about the quality of Wayne's work and his professionalism on the job and have successfully been able to get my engaged friends to contract with him! How can you resist? His work is priceless and leaves you speechless! Wayne captured our wedding in the most beautiful, romantic, and artistic way, and we now have the vivid, unforgettable memories of the most special day in our lives at our fingertips. You think you're going to be able to remember the details simply through professional photographs, but it's just not the same when you can see your wedding unfolding in motion. You don't realize how much of the wedding you actually miss as the bride, but now I can relive every moment again and again. It took some convincing to get my husband on board, not because he doubted Wayne's ability, but because it was yet another wedding expense, but he couldn't be happier and more grateful that we went through with it. Wayne's prices are extremely reasonable for the incomparable product you will get! At the ceremony, you won't even notice him, and at the reception, he'll be like one of the family! He's friendly and sociable with guests and lifts everyone's spirits on the dance floor! You won't be disappointed or regretful if you go with Deswert Productions. Thank you for contributing to our perfect day and for giving us a lifetime of beautiful memories!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Crystal · Married on 04/24/2010

We are extremely pleased with Wayne. He was very professional and very willing to work with us. We had a weekend wedding, and my husband got someone from the Navy to present his grandfather with the Navy metals that he never received after serving in WWII. We asked Wayne 1-2 days beforehand and he was very willing to be there and get it on tape. He was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about his work. We can't wait to get the video!

Sent on 05/16/2010

Kristi · Married on 03/20/2010

Wayne did our wedding video last March and we are 100% thrilled with the results! We must have watched our video at least 50 times, and we still play it for guests when they come over since we have so much fun re-living the memories from our special day... there is never a dull moment in our video and we are so happy that we made the decision to hire a videographer instead of just a photographer... best decision we ever made! If considering hiring Deswert Productions, don't even give it a second thought... just book and you will never look back and wonder!

Kristi and Adam Linderman
    Wedding Date: March 20, 2010

Sent on 02/15/2011

Carol · Married on 09/06/2008

Wayne was great to work with. He interacted with the guests and knew which moments we would want to watch over and over again. We are very happy we went with Deswert Productions!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Matthew · Married on 06/14/2008

The quality of service was amazing. The filming was perfect and was barely noticeable at the ceremony and celebration. It was almost like the the videographer was part of the family!!!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Jason · Married on 07/22/2006

We were completely 100% satisfied with every single aspect of Deswert Productions and the memories captured in such a classy and professional manner. From start to finish they made the entire process seemless with a tremendous focus on personalized customer service. We will definately be reccommending them to friends and family based on our surpassed expectations.

Sent on 11/18/2009