Designers Touch Florals Reviews

Designers Touch Florals 6
Designers Touch Florals 7
  • Christie

Christie Nelsen · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely love and recommend!

Abigail was incredible to work with! I was really overwhelmed with what type of flowers I would want and after filling out the form on her website, she got back to me right away. She was able to answer any questions and help guide us in the vision we wanted for our wedding. The flowers and decor came out absolutely beautiful, as well as the bouquets. It was wonderful to be able to meet with her in her studio and was so easy to talk to and informative. She always responded to emails or questions right away. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Noelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Lovely Flowers for a Beautiful Wedding

Abigail is incredible to work with! She helped us with the perfect arrangements for our tables, bouquets, boutonnières, and even our cake! Her lovely flowers added so much charm and a personal touch to our wedding day! Having a Cape Cod wedding, she made sure blue hydrangea and pearl white roses were in every piece, designed with our special day in mind. Abigail is an exceptional florist and designer! You will love working with her to find your perfect floral touches too!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Charles · Married on 06/09/2018

Abagail has an amazing vision and her arrangements show it. When we first met I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for our wedding flowers but was struggling to put it into words. Abagail was very patient and walked us through what colors we wanted, what types of greenery we liked, and then started recommending different options for us. It was inspiring to see how the vision of our flowers was taking shape in her mind the more she talked with us. And I was impressed that she made suggestions where arrangements from the ceremony could be moved and reused during the reception to help keep our flower costs under control.

One thing that I truly appreciate was her helpfulness when talking about how the flowers would work with the rest of the decorations we were putting together. I had buoys made for our table numbers and she worked with me to get them the correct size so they blended well with the arrangements and lanterns she was providing. She also worked with our wedding planner on how our candy bar would be arranged and came up with what flowers/vases would compliment (rather than overpower) the setup.

As the time got closer to the ceremony I made a few changes to what arrangements we wanted and added some new locations where I wanted flowers which Abagail happily worked with us on. The day of the wedding I was stunned at how beautiful the flowers were. They were even more beautiful than I had imagined and helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Designers Touch Florals 8
    Designers Touch Florals 9
    Designers Touch Florals 10

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

I am long overdue in writing this but where do I even begin! Abigail was just incredibly amazing to work with. She made the whole experience feel not only effortless, but very enjoyable. I first met her and her crew when I stopped by her cozy rustic shop, where I was greeted with a super friendly dog and a hug from Abigail as if we'd already known each other. Her creativity and attention to detail brought my visions to life. She also helped me maintain a positive attitude as we both knew the day of our wedding called for rain. For a DIY wedding, she took on a tremendous role where she did everything from set up mason jars filled with baby's breath to line the runway on the beach, to hanging the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen on our arbor, to flawlessly completing our cake with flowers. I just couldn't believe how absolutely stunning everything looked! The bouquets and boutonnieres were beyond what I had envisioned. She was always very responsive and flexible when it came to making changes in the proposal - even super last minute! She was always happy to work within my budget and knew exactly which flowers to choose for the style I was looking for. I just can't say it enough, she is the best! For the price & quality of her work, her down to earth nature and ease to work with, you simply will not find better! THANK YOU Abigail for making my wedding look like something straight out of a Pinterest board! - Brittany

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Designers Touch Florals 15
    Designers Touch Florals 16
    Designers Touch Florals 17

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2018

Amazingggg!!! So easy to work with and a perfectionist!! I could not have dreamed of prettier flowers. Everything came out gorgeous and we owe it all to Abigail!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jillian · Married on 04/14/2018

Abigail was an absolute dream to work with - she is extremely personable, created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding, and came in under budget!

From the first meeting, Abigail made my husband, my mom, and me feel right at home in her Brewster house. She took the time to learn about the vision for wedding, colors, likes/dislikes, and go through as many pictures as we needed so she could get a sense of what we were looking for. Abigail was so accommodating when it came to working with me to stay in budget and even re-did the proposal multiple times over (even two weeks before the wedding!) to make sure everything was perfect and within my price range. I was especially appreciative of her recommendations to re-purpose bouquets and arrangements for the cocktail hour and post-brunch so I would not have to spend more on flowers. Abigail was upfront with costs and very responsive.

I could not even believe my eyes when I saw how beautiful our ceremony room and ballroom were - she exceeded all expectations. Further, the bouquets and boutonneires were stunning. We had a gray/navy/cream color scheme and I wanted the flowers to be just as soft and subtle and she came up with the most beautiful designs.

I could not have been happier with Abigail and highly recommend Designers Touch Florals.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Lena · Married on 08/12/2017

Abigail was recommended to us by our venue and was just such a pleasure to work with. She had great suggestions and came up with beautiful arrangements which were exactly what we had envisioned. She knows so many venues on the Cape so well that you never have to worry about anything when working with her! She doesn't miss a beat. In addition to her beautiful florals she has great taste in accent pieces and other decoration that will completely enhance the look of your event without destroying your budget. She has a great eye for bringing out a theme or a color and does everything so tastefully. Her flowers also complemented the planted and natural flowers at our venue beautifully so everything was cohesive and felt so put-together, and we didn't need an event stylist. When something wouldn't fit or wouldn't look good she was honest about giving her opinion and didn't try to shoehorn something that wouldn't work -- really saving us in the end. She's trustworthy and delightful!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2017

Zero complaints with my wedding florist - Abigail was super responsive to all of my requests/specializations. She was also very flexible and allowed me to make changes to the order super close to the wedding. All of the flowers were absolutely stunning : ) I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Caroline · Married on 07/15/2017

Abigail was amazing!!! I met wth her in her (gorgeous) house and showed her a few pictures of my vision. She was super receptive and I completely trusted her immediately. She happily worked within my budget and gave me alternative options that were more affordable. After our one meeting, she took care of everything. The venue looked PERFECT and everything was on time and in great condition. I received so many compliments on the center pieces and the bouquets. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Ross · Married on 06/24/2017

Abigail did a beautiful job on our summer wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

I highly recommend Designer Touch Florals! I met with Abigail in person and we had a great discussion about the flowers and décor. I am not a very creative person, but after meeting with Abigail, I was excited that we came up with so many good ideas. She was so friendly and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, I loved how our reception looked with the wonderful centerpieces that Abigail created. I also loved my bouquet! You can tell she loves what she does.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Krista · Married on 06/17/2017

Abigail did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor for our wedding ceremony and reception at the Provincetown Inn. Everything looked amazing and even better than we could have imagined. We received so many compliments throughout the night and our guests were so happy when they found out they could take the beautiful centerpieces home!! Abigail was professional, easily accessible, and totally understood our vision. The colors of the flowers were absolutely perfect and complimented our beach theme. She brought our vision to life, and our wedding looked breathtaking and beautiful. We highly recommend Abigail. It was perfect in every way!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

K · Married on 04/08/2017

Abigail did an absolutely fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. She is extremely talented and wonderful to work with. I met with a number of florists before I found Abigail and as soon as I met her I knew she was the one. She completely understood my vision and was really able to take it to the next level. Later in the process, when I kept changing my mind about what I wanted, she was so kind and patient with me. In the end, I could not have been happier with how the flowers turned out. She also did an amazing job creating our birch chuppah, decorating our cake with fresh flowers, covering our escort card table in moss/greenery/flowers, designing floral collars for our dogs, and creating hair flowers for my maid of honor and I. There really is nothing she cannot do! I can't recommend her enough - she truly goes above and beyond. There is no one better!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Joanne · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't know where to begin..Abigail Swanson of Designers Touch Florals is an absolute delight to work with. My daughter and son in law were married amidst the most beautiful flowers! It was magical. The arrangements were perfect for their rustic style Cape Cod wedding..roses in gorgeous pastel hues, white hydrangeas, Queen Anne's lace, feathery ferns and on and on. We provided Abigail with vintage bottles which she filled with lovely nosegays. The bouquets carried by Laura and her attendants were amazing. Not only did Abigail design the perfect florals, she provided the most incredible venue for the wedding. The Ruddy Turnstone Inn is located in Brewster on Cape Cod and is one of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen. It was the perfect setting for Laura and Alex's special day. Thank you again Abigail (and Brent and Becky) for making this the most wonderful day of Laura and Alex's lives.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2016

Abigail was awesome! She is willing to work with any budget and her flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Abigail was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and I highly recommend trusting Designer's Touch on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2016

Abigail was absolutely amazing to work with and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out. We got married at the Wychmere Beach Club in July, and she was on their list of preferred vendors. We reached out to her and a few others on the list, but Abigail was by far the easiest to work with, the most responsive, the most detail-oriented, and surprisingly much more affordable than some of the other florists we spoke with. She was also extremely flexible and let me know which flowers were not in season and provided suggestions for ways to incorporate other flowers that would have a similar look.

Before officially choosing to work with Abigail, I shared my Pinterest board with her that I had created for the wedding which had lots of inspiration photos of different flowers, arbors, and other decor. Using that Pinterest board she was able to write up a proposal very quickly that was unbelievably on point and exactly what I had envisioned! We decided to move forward with her even though we had never even met in person. My husband and I live in Boston so we only drove down once to the Cape to meet with Abigail, and in that one hour meeting we were able to flesh out all of the details, and I left there knowing I was in great hands.

When I saw the flowers, the birch arbor, the lavender on every place setting, and all of the other little details on the actual day of our wedding, I was blown away by how gorgeous everything was. The next day I was finally able to really look at the centerpieces that a few of my bridesmaids brought home and I was honestly in awe of how beautiful they were. Everyone kept saying that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen, and that they made the wedding look like it came out of a magazine!

Although planning a wedding can be very stressful, and with so many decisions to make it can become pretty overwhelming, I can assure you that if you choose to work with Abigail, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Caitie · Married on 06/18/2016

Abigail was a pleasure to work with! She brought my vision to life, all of the flowers at our wedding looked exactly as I imagined. I couldn't be happier. It was easy to find a time to meet with her and she was super flexible about any follow up meetings.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Rebekah · Married on 06/18/2016

Our wedding flowers from Abigail were absolutely beautiful! She designed exactly what we had envisioned. We sent her some pictures and discussed our ideas for the arrangements and she made it all happen. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Highly recommend Designers Touch!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

Working in the wedding industry, and seeing hundreds of florists, I knew when it came to our wedding day there is nobody else I would have or trust for flowers/decor! Abigail did the most amazing job, and really worked to get everything we wanted. She really took a personal interest in our big day, and made everything over the top special for us. All of the wedding guests complimented the flowers all thought the evening! They were so fresh and beautiful, I wish that I was able to keep them forever. Im so thankful for Abigail, and everything she did for us, and recommend her to every future bride!
    Thank you Abigail!! Love, Heather and Matt

Sent on 05/29/2016

Working with Abigail was a pleasure! I was obsessed with my wedding flowers. She really took my ideas and turned them into the perfect vision. I would recommend Abigail to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • User6019999 · 2+ years ago

I loved working with Abigail for my wedding flowers! She made me feel so comfortable and went with the flow when I changed my mind on my color scheme a few different times. My flowers came out ABSOLUTLEY beautiful, and the price was very reasonable. She was even able to incorporate some Hops into the boys boutonnieres since they are all very into beer & brewing. I can't recommend Abigail enough, her work is simply amazing and she is so easy to work with!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Kathryn · Married on 10/09/2015

Abigail was able to transform a million photo’s I sent to her to a beautiful, coherent design. The bouquets, bouquets, boutineer, cousages and centerpieces were gorgeous and I received many compliments! Knowing nothing about flowers, she was able to make some suggestions around arrangements to fit in my budget. After looking at and talking to a few other florist, I really appreciated Abigail’s willingness to work within any budget. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • Cadou-Goyette

Justina · Married on 09/13/2015

Working on a wedding from out of state can be very challenging. Abigail made it easy and a pleasure. I sent her a description of what I wanted and a couple of pictures, and AbigaiI brought it to life, without even meeting in person! My flowers were stunning!! I was amazed by the amount and quality of flowers I received for the reasonable price! Most beautiful flowers I've ever seen at a wedding with incredible presentation. Abigail truly captured what I envisioned.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Melanie · Married on 09/12/2015

All of our Flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Abigail was great to work with. She totally captured what I was looking for. The bouquets and center pieces were super full. We had our wedding at Wychmere beach club in cape cod and we rented an arbor from her as well for our beach ceremony. She also draped it with flowers which I loved. She is VERY reasonably priced for what you get. Someone I referred her to also used her for their wedding and the flowers were awesome! If you chose her you will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 06/23/2016

Rory · Married on 08/29/2015

Abigail did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding and we absolutely loved working with her! We were planning our wedding from across the country which could have been difficult but Abigail made the process super easy and we were thrilled with all of the florals. We had some last minute changes in numbers and she kept on top of everything! Definitely would recommend her for any event on the cape!

Sent on 09/13/2015