Sue Sue's Petals

Kingston, Massachusetts View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,315 Typical Price

Since 2013, Sue Sue’s Petals, a floral business based in Kingston, Massachusetts, has been creating custom designs to brighten up couples' weddings. Owner and florist Susan Canavan grew up surrounded by gardening. Both her parents were passionate about gardening, and she inherited her own passion from them. Her floral studio is out of her home and she serves all of the Southeastern Massachusetts and Boston area.

Sue Sue’s Petals can create floral arrangements for all parts of your wedding, including showers and parties. She pays special attention to the wedding size and the couple’s budget so she can create the best flowers for you. Additionally, Sue Sue’s Petals matches the arragmens to your wedding style. Regardless of whether you are hosting a rustic or a traditional ceremony and reception, your blooms will reflect that style. The team can take care of your delivery and setup, too. Floral arrangements can include:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1315

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect flowers for our wedding day!

I am so glad we went with Susan for our wedding day flowers! They were absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted and visioned for our wedding day. When we met with Susan, I knew she was the one for us, her studio is so adorable and she even grows her own flowers in her garden! She allowed me to send some photo ideas and knew exactly how to arrange the flowers to have them look perfect. The centerpieces were beautiful, the bouquets were amazing, the boutonnieres were just the right size, and all the extra floral details helped make our wedding look even more beautiful. I have already recommended to several future brides and will continue to recommend! Thank you Sue Sue Petals!
  • Melody
    Melody T. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing!!!

Susan was incredible to work with!!! She was so accommodating and reached out to make sure she captured my vision perfectly! My flowers came out better than I even imagined and she even personally delivered them to me! She is so transparent and definitely works with her customers, I can’t say enough good things!! I highly recommend Sue Sues petals for your special day!
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 07/23/2021

Wonderful Experience

My husband and I are so thrilled that we hired Sue Sue's Petals for our wedding. Susan was quick to respond via email and to schedule phone conversations, and was able to bring our vision to life. Not being too well versed in flowers, I gave Susan a general idea of what I was looking for and she was able to exceed all of my expectations. We had to postpone our large reception to 2021 due to COVID, but Susan worked with us to fulfill our new vision of flowers for our intimate ceremony this year. We are so thrilled with how our flowers looked and are so excited to work with her again next year! I would highly recommend Sue Sue's Petals to anyone in the Cape Cod area looking for wedding flowers.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Sue Sue's Petals Price Rates

Kingston Kingston, Massachusetts, 02364
774-849-3344
Location of (Sue Sue's Petals)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding