East Orleans, MA 02643 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Fancy Flowers

Fancy Flowers specializes in weddings and special events.  You can view more pictures by going to my website which is www.flowersbyfancy.com.  My email is meredithfancy@gmail.com.  My shop address is 6 Gesner Road, East Orleans, MA. 02643.

MEREDITH FANCY, FLORAL DESIGNER
Envision A Look All Your Own From casual to elegant, traditional to au courant, Meredith Fancy’s distinctive floral art has defined the ambience of weddings large and small since 1982.

Transform A Fantasy Into Reality
Contact Fancy Flowers by Meredith to discuss the many possibilities for flowers that will enhance the beauty of your day. Striking combinations of local Cape Cod flora and roses, calla lilies, orchids, hydrangeas, lisianthus, sunflowers, agapanthus, and a host of flowers from around the globe await your selection.

For bridesmaids, church, temple, rehearsal dinner, home, reception, morning-after brunch—wherever adornment is called for—treat yourself and others to the artistry Meredith brings to bouquets, garlands, trellises, table arrangements and more.

• JN Floral Design

103 Reviews for Fancy Flowers

• Emily

Emily Silva Mercieca · Married on 10/10/2020

Meredith Just Gets It!!

I honestly have no idea what I wanted for my flowers or centerpieces. All I knew is I wanted green and white. I sent Meredith a couple of images from pinterest and left it entirely in her hands, and that was the best decision I’ve ever made!!! My waterfall bouquet, the bridal party flowers, the cake flowers and the centerpieces all looked better than I could have ever dreamed, and the price was extremely reasonable. Meredith was super communicative and responsive. I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Fancy Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm glad I was able to do the vision you liked. Best wishes to you both.

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2020

Wonderful experience working with Fancy Flowers

Working with Meredith was such a pleasure. She did an amazing job on our flowers. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Fancy Flowers's reply:

Thank you for writing such a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you also. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/11/2019

Fancy made our day fancy!

If you're hemming and hawing over which floral designer to choose for your upcoming wedding, look no further than Fancy Flowers. We worked with Meredith for our wedding, and could not have been happier with the results! She was professional and accommodating, but more importantly, she was extremely knowledgeable and so in-tune with what we wanted from the start. The final product was beautiful, and exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Fancy Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your nice review. I really appreciate it. Best wishes to you both for a happy life together.

Fancy Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 2550
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

2 Real Weddings

• Weddings By Design Wedding Officiants

Fancy Flowers does a wonderful job, and can make magic out of flowers. I highly endorse them. Sincerely, Lucinda Graham http://www.weddingsbydesign.info

• Shoreshotz photography Wedding Photographers

Meredith is simply put - my favorite florist! I always look forward to seeing her gorgeous flowers - every single wedding she has done has been simply amazing!

• East Orleans, 02643 See on map
    Location of (Fancy Flowers)