35 Reviews for Dazzle Photobooth

35 Dazzle Photobooth Reviews

2.5

I met JD at a bridal fair initially and began speaking with him a few weeks later. He was totally responsive and I booked early (early 2014 for a February 2015 wedding). Around that time he was getting married himself but everything was great. However, a few months before I emailed him to touch base and got no reply. I waited a week and emailed again, still with no reply. I looked on yelp to see if anything similar was happening and up until July 2014, he was at 5 stars; after that he dropped to one star due to disappearing basically. I freaked out but my now husband called him and left a stern vm; JD called back within minutes. To be honest, I wasn't sure Dazzle would show, but the 2 girl employees did and the guests loved it! We got a lot of fun photos! I think we were supposed to have a promo free add on that didn't happen, I'm just glad they showed and all went as planned for the most part. As far as the online gallery, it's been about 5 or 6 weeks and though I tried to contact JD, I have no idea when to expect access.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dazzle Photobooth was a great addition to our wedding day. All of our guests had a great time with the photo booth. We got our digital download link a little less then a month after the wedding. The price for their services certainly cannot be beat. The only reason I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars is the frequency of communication. However, this is not JD's full time job just yet, so I cut the guy a little slack. Hopefully one day Dazzle Photobooth will be his full time job. I would hire them again for the price and extra fun they add to our wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/17/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After going to NUMEROUS bridal shows and events, dazzle photobooth was definitely our favorite! So great to work with. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable! You guys rock! I mean come on! What's a wedding without a photo booth?!:)

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had JD's team for my wedding my husband & I were so satsified with them!! They were on time & had so many FUN props all my guest loved & enjoyed the photobooth so much they all keep talking about the horse head !! SO much fun!! Would HIGHLY recommend using them for a wedding or any event!! JD is super nice & easy to talk to and always emails or calls back right away which i really appriciated :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dazzle Photobooth was the highlight of our wedding reception. Our friends and family are still talking about it. I'm also very pleased that we were able to keep our own copy of everyone' pictures, and now have access to all of the photos via their online album. Great product for a great price! :)

Profile Picture Tara, 3/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JD was awesome. His service was very professional. Prices reasonable and very responsive. We used the red carpet open air photo booth and everyone loved the look and size of the photo booth as well as the variety and quality of props.

Profile Picture daisy, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography

Honestly, such great service and quality. Made our big day extra special! Thanks again Dazzle!!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 3/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved the services provided by Dazzle Photobooth. JD was professional and responsive via email. The 2 attendants that were on site were also professional and amicable. There were many props to select from and all the props were well made. Overall I love Dazzle Photobooth and would use it again for my next event.

Profile Picture Janice, 3/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JD and his team was attentive and quick to reply to any emails and phone calls. They were on time and many props that our guests enjoyed. Their prices were the lowest I've seen too! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a photobooth!

Profile Picture Alex, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dazzle Photobooth is the BEST ever!! We hired them to be at our wedding and it was the best decision we could have ever made!! They completely entertained our guests during cocktail hour and all during our wedding! They definitely added the fun factor!! Their staff is absolutely the sweetest people ever and they are there helping your guests out and entertaining them! The pictures were of high quality and such a great wedding favor for our guests! They are soo fun to look at after the wedding!! Thank you Jd and staff for making our wedding an even better memory!!

Profile Picture User3719643, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not be happier with the great service we received from Dazzle Photobooth for our recent wedding on November 9, 2013. JD and his staff were very helpful and quick in responding our inquiries and in the planning process of getting the perfect props and designing our ideal look for the photo strips & photo background. They offers a great quality product and at a great price. You definitely get what you pay for and more! :) We loved the look and feel of the photobooth; it was very modern, sleek, and roomy. We also loved that the photobooth printed beautiful and vibrant photo strips for our guests and us. All our guest at the wedding are still talking about how much fun it was!

Profile Picture Nina, 11/9/13, 1 Review
4.3

Friendly, fun, flexible service...

Profile Picture User3658298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

friendly, fast, flexible, feasible, ...

Profile Picture User3669057, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our guests had so much fun with Dazzle Photobooth! I like that they provide two attendants on site to instruct and help my guests to take photos. And they have three types of photobooths that you can choose. The price is reasonable with the services that they have provided. They also have done a great job on cutomizing the design of the clip art and background on the template. Special thanks to JD for answering all my questions and taking care of some minor edits on our clip art design!

Profile Picture Joyce, 10/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dazzle Photo Booth was awesome!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JD is a wonderful thoughtful owner and his service of photo booths is top shelf. Everyone of our guests had a blast and his helpers were just as great. Exceptional value! Don't use anyone else.

Profile Picture Baldwin, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I want to say that Dazzle Photobooth was great at my wedding! I dealt with JD and he was fast responsive to all of my questions through email and he was easy to work with! I would totally recommend Dazzle Photobooth to my friends and family.

The quality, the props, the photo booth were all top notch! My family and friends and myself ALL had fun in the Dazzle Photobooth!

Profile Picture LIsa, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JD and his staff was amazing. They accommodated all of our requests and then some. Everyone at our wedding had a blast and raved about the photobooth. I couldn't be happier with their service. Dazzle photobooth is a MUST book vendor!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved JD and his team! They were so great and friendly. JD were very fast at replying all my questions and were also very helpful. My guests loved the photobooth and they all had fun with the props. Excellent.

Profile Picture Irene, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hired Dazzle for my wedding in September, and I was blown away by their performance! VERY professional, was available to answer my calls and responded to my emails quickly. The girls that worked the photo booth were very nice and cleaned the props for us as the night went on. The props are good too, there is a horse head, viking helmet, feather boa, everything and anything, they've got it! And I can access all the photos online. If you are looking for a photo booth that is hassle free, affordable, and easy to work with, I would highly recommend this company. Thank you so much JD for making our wedding even more special!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JD and his team was great to work with! Everything went smoothly, and the guests loved the photo booth and their hospitality. Would totally recommend Dazzle to others and use them in the future!

Profile Picture User3605449, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

JD and his crew were exceptional. I asked him if he could setup early so they wouldn't be in the way of our guests and his crew came early. He was very accommodating and responded to all my emails promptly. There were over 300 pictures and will be mailed to me via thumb drive. I will refer him to all my friends.

Profile Picture Arthur, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were so blessed to have Dazzle Photobooth at our wedding! JD and his team were beyond exceptional! After hiring a different company months before my wedding, I ran into some trouble getting ahold of them. I researched and found Dazzle and contacted JD ONE MONTH before my wedding. I remember it specifically - it was a late Friday evening, I explained the situation and wanted to see if he would be available. He responded that evening with a quick email stating that he received my email and would take time to thoroughly respond once he was home - WOW! I cannot tell you how many wedding related emails went into the black cloud, so to have him respond immediately was such a sigh of relief. He ended up being available and communicated with me every step of the way, making sure each detail was taken care of. The wedding was amazing! They were such a hit! Our wedding was 2 months ago and people are STILL talking about it and other brides have been requesting Dazzle's information. I would recommend them to everyone! =) Thanks Dazzle!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Dazzle Photo Booth for our wedding in August 2013. JD Pham, the owner, was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I emailed him with several questions regarding the photo booth package. He called back within the day and answered all my questions. I had inquired with several other photo booths as well regarding price and options and what really set JD apart was I felt no pressure to book with them....unlike some of the others who made statements such as "well you better book right now if you want to use our booth”. I felt like they just wanted us to have a great time regardless of whether we booked with them or not. For example, Dazzle offers a "scrap book" add on station for a reasonable 75$....but JD told me if I wanted to pick up my own scrap book and pens they would point my guests to the scrap book table.
What they provide:
-we chose the open air photo booth for our guests, it can accommodate up to 8 people at a time.
-a HUGE selection of fun props (over sized glasses, hats, boas, etc)
-a choice of colored backgrounds that is personalized with your name and event.
-a choice of lay-outs for the pictures.
What you get:
-extremely professional and helpful attendant at the booth.
-4 hours of ACTUAL booth time…they don’t charge you to set up early and tear down once the event is over!

Our guests used the photo booth LITERALLY all night long. Everyone I spoke with said it was such a great addition to the wedding. As we were taking pictures, I glanced down and saw everyone crowded around the prop table and in line to use the booth. It also gives guests who are not into dancing an activity to keep them from sitting at their table all night. With the number of pictures our guests took, we did the math and figured out that someone was using the booth about every 2 minutes.

I would HIGHLY recommend JD and Dazzle Photo Booth for anyone who wants to have an AWESOME time at their event.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When my fiance told me we needed a photobooth for our wedding I was hesitant. After learning more about it it seemed like it could be a fun add on for the evening. Boy am I glad we booked them because they were the highlight of the evening for us. It was awesome to be able to jump in there with our friends anytime we wanted and have something to remember the evening by. I'm so glad we chose Dazzle and recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth. You'll love it, trust me!

Oh, I also want to add that our wedding was on a ship and they had no problem setting up on it. They showed up really early and stayed open the whole time we were at sea.

Profile Picture Tim, 8/4/13, 1 Review