Crystal Ballroom Clearwater Reviews

Crystal Ballroom Clearwater 6
Crystal Ballroom Clearwater 7

Valery · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Bride to Be

Crystal Ballroom Clearwater is amazing. They really worked with my fiancé and I to give us the dream reception that we wanted. I’m so glad they were willing to work with us!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Beautiful venue

Beautiful venue and beautiful decorations

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • DORIS

DORIS CORDOVA · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Perfect Place

Alejandra is so efficient. She knows what a bride needs. I understand this is a business and they have to keep it that way but she is perfect and making feel not that way. I can’t wait for what God will do in our special day!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Tonya · Married on 08/19/2018

I visited this venue and immediately fell in love my wedding is going to be held here.. Easy to work with very professional experience. I meet the owner and her husband Mike... Very happy.. Can't wait for my big day...

Sent on 04/18/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

We had our wedding this past weekend at Crystal Ballroom Clearwater. I cannot begin to express how amazed I am by this venue and the entire staff! From the moment we first met with the owners Mike and Sivilay we knew this was the venue for us! They made the entire process stress free. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and my wedding pictures are amazing! All of my guests all said how beautiful the venue was and they had an amazing time. Sivilay and Geidy were my day of coordinators and they were there to be sure everything ran smoothly and spoiled us with making sure we had a plate of appetizers and the main meal waiting for us at the head table. They also brought us drinks and was always asking if we needed anything. Sounds by DJ was our DJ and Sivilay’s husband Mike was our emcee. They also did an incredible job keeping our guests involved and entertained. The bar staff was also very helpful and went out of their way to make us happy. I CANNOT recommend this venue enough! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Crystal Ballroom Clearwater 12
    Crystal Ballroom Clearwater 13
  • Unha

Unha · Married on 11/11/2017

Sivilay and her team are amazing! I wish I could redo our wedding night over and over again just so I can get married at the Crystal Ballroom again. Sivilay and her team kept us organized and on track. I was not nervous at all! Our wedding went perfectly and I would not have changed anything about our day. The Crystal Ballroom staff treated us like the King and Queen. Everyone should get married here!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Crystal Ballroom Clearwater 21
    Crystal Ballroom Clearwater 22
    Crystal Ballroom Clearwater 23

Brandi · Married on 10/21/2017

The venue and staff are absolutely amazing. The venue is gorgeous and they will work with you to make your day perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Megan · Married on 07/27/2017

When I first walked into the Crystal Ballroom of Tampa Bay, I knew this is where I wanted to get married!! This venue is made for any girl who loves bling and wants to feel like a princess for the day! The attention to details and the way the venue sparkles during my ceremony and reception was worth every penny. My husband and I paid the extra fee to have the Event Coordinator for the day and Nicole was worth every penny and more! She made sure we stayed on time during the reception and took care of me throughout the wedding process!!! I do not believe my weddding would not have been as smooth if it was not for Nicole!!!! I felt like a princess on my wedding day, thank you!! The venue was everything that I had imagined since I was a little girl. My family and friends were impressed with the venue and said that it looked like me when they walked in. I love all the special touches that I was able to add to put my special touch on everything. The entire staff and crew at The Crystal Ballroom of Tampa Bay are amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Salina · Married on 07/22/2017

We are one happy bride and groom. From the moment we stepped foot in the Crystal Ballroom we were welcomed with Sivilay and Micheal. The customer service was top notch all the way till the day of our wedding. They answered every phone call, every email, and every question I had. Their attention to detail was amazing. My expectations of my wedding was everything that I imagined for it to be. We were informed every step of the way what was going to happen the day of the wedding and how the tables would be set up. The day of my wedding was PERFECT. The venue was stunning, and I felt like I walked into heaven when I arrived. My colors were throughout the venue. The chairs, the tables, the lighting. It is was breathtaking. I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding. My guests had a wonderful time at my wedding. The bartenders were awesome. They were able to handle a wedding crowd of 250 people and move very fast. Jess was extremely helpful. She was always there asking me if I needed anything and making sure I was happy at all times. She was amazing. I had the best experience at the Crystal Ballroom. I recommend this wedding venue to anyone and everyone. This was a job well done for the biggest day of my life. MY WEDDING DAY! My husband Scott and I have nothing but great things to say about this venue. Sivilay and Micheal are a great team, and they will always aim to please for anyone that steps foot into the Crystal Ballroom.
    Salina and Scott Lourenco

Sent on 08/29/2017

Julie · Married on 06/09/2017

Everyone is great there but Nicole was super. Choose Nicole as your day planner???? thanks again Nicole????????

Sent on 07/04/2017

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

I can not say enough about this venue! The moment I saw it I knew it was exactly what we wanted. First off Sivilay was the most amazing person to work with and she made everything exactly how I wanted it. She made me feel completely comfortable with everything. Sivilay and everyone here made our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Amber · Married on 04/15/2017

You should definitely check out this venue. The beautiful design and decor options are truly amazing. The Crystal Ballroom provides stress free planning with the attention to detail you are looking for. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to work with the owners of this venue. Mrs. Sivilay Ponce De Leon and her husband Mike are extremely professional and provide quality customer service. They go above and beyond the call of duty. They make you feel apart of the family and make sure you are taken care of. We had several request and they were extremely accommodating. They have really made this process enjoyable. If you want an elegant venue for a special day , I recommended Crystal Ballroom ! - A. Robinson

Sent on 10/01/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2017

Silvilay was amazing. She and her team really went above and beyond to make my wedding day special.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Ricky · Married on 04/13/2018

1.6
      3.0
      0.5
      1.5

Let me first start this by saying the new Tampa location is very beautiful,but,due to miscommunication within the agreement of the services and staff services at the venue was not professional we had a package plan and there was no one who set the package plan around at all,no familiar faces were there that me and my wife’s plan agreement initially started with and nobody had a clue who to speak to about any complaints we had,worst of all my daughter received multiple present packed into one box and were stolen from the dressing room by staff!!we have eye witnesses who can give vivid details of the man taking the box into the kitchen and not notifying me nor my wife that he did so,the agreement states anything left behind crystal ball room is not responsible which is very understandable if that was the case,but the box filled with presents was hidden!!anybody who has had events as we did 4/13/2018 knows there’s a limitless of responsibility to hosting an event and loading food coolers everyone finding there way out the door who is able to drive ect.last thing was us thinking someone stole my daughters birthday presents!we still have not had any luck after my wife spent hours looking thru trash in the venues dumpster speaking to multiple staff memebers with no results,we will be seeking legal advice Monday and I will not stop until there is some one prosecuted for this matter due to eye witnesses and the factor of my daughters tears from hearing someone stole from her on her one is not gonna go without being resolved!

Sent on 04/14/2018

jody · Married on 09/16/2018

1.4
      1.0

The ac is not working in this building WARNING DO NOT BOOK they have a portable AC connect to the building something is wrong with the ac and they are trying to rip you off for a space that is not cool if i would of knew this we couldn't when somewhere else and paid for a cooler building for my wedding not to be hot and sweaty plus my guest and my family member was complaining

Sent on 09/21/2018

Tina · Married on 09/01/2018

1.4
      0.5
      2.5
      1.0

A mess Aircondition was hot . not as attractive as the pictures.

Sent on 09/03/2018